Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
RBS said:
Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Awaiting for positive response.

Many thanks,
RBS.
Welcome RBS,

If you already have CSQ and applied for PR then they 'll never call you for interview.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
javeedislam said:
Welcome RBS,

If you already have CSQ and applied for PR then they 'll never call you for interview.
I think you misunderstood what RBS wrote here...What this person meant is they applied for a CSQ under the QSW category and they are inquiring when is the possible time for an interview and if the A1 and A2 is sufficient.

Regards

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
RBS said:

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

I got my 63 points including French Language Point.

Many thanks,
RBS.

RBS

Congrats on successfully submitting your file. Given you got a file number indicates that your file is open for processing and the necessary checks are being made in respect to your application.

Q1) I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

The scheduling of interviews vary and this depends largely on le Bureau d'Immigration du Quebec (BIQ) you submitted your application to. Also if you are regarded as priority Please see the link for processing time for your country http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html
you will receive an update from them a couple months before an interview or waiver of interview is approved.

Q2) I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

Congrats on the DELF passes, this is important in your integration process; but of course dont just stop at A2...learn as much French as you can and try to clear as many recognised French exams before your interview...it will only benefit your application...again since you got a reference number indicates your file is already open for processing...Welcome to the waiting game

Q3) I got my 63 points including French Language Point.

How do you know you got this many points? The award of points is at the discretion of the visa officer not yourself, consultants or other forum members can say for certain the amount of points you obtained...All we can do is estimate if your application is likely to be accepted and cleared for processing based on your history

Hope this helps

Regards

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Hello Katayoon
Can pls pm me your email address,I've got som thing to ask you please
Thanks
ABMIR

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
mkshah said:
I didnt got my transcripts in university sealed envelope, but for my wife I did it by following way.
While visiting her college/university for collecting transcript, What we did was that I purchased one big sized envelope which is coated with cloth or plastic from inside.
Now, when college authorities handed over the transcripts, at that time, I kept those transcripts in this big envelope and sealed it in front of college registrar. Now we requested them to put the university stamp/seal on the area of envelope where I have closed this envelope with glue.
so, my transcripts were without envelope, but my wife's were with envelope.
Hope this info will help you. :)
Thanks mkshahji. I got my transcripts without envelope too but I put one original in normal white envelope and sealed it in front of registrar and got it stamped where it is glued same way like you. But I have more copies which are unsealed. So should I send the sealed one? They haven't mentioned that it has to be 'sealed in envelope' in the checklist so I am confused which would be better?

Also, is Bachelors transcript of 3 yrs enough? Or is school and 11/12th college transcripts required too?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nevillek said:
Thanks mkshahji. I got my transcripts without envelope too but I put one original in normal white envelope and sealed it in front of registrar and got it stamped where it is glued same way like you. But I have more copies which are unsealed. So should I send the sealed one? yes, They haven't mentioned that it has to be 'sealed in envelope' in the checklist so I am confused which would be better?
it is ok, if you send it in an envelope or without envelope.
Also, is Bachelors transcript of 3 yrs enough? Yes Or is school and 11/12th college transcripts required too? you can attach 10th / 12th board exams passing certificate along with the final marksheets.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
I want to ask about obtaining a permit from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
Could this be started before landing? Did anybody start this or know more information about it?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
RBS said:

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Many thanks,
RBS.
Hi RBS,

welcome to the forum, I also applied in 2011 and got my AOR in Nov-2011. My BIQ is HK and VO is New Delhi. Now I am waiting for further communication from them. :)

As per update from website, till now they have processed upto Nov 2010 applicants, so it is long way to go for we nov-2011 applicants. :)

How do you come to know that your total points are 63. Is it before interview or you conted 6 points of adaptability also?

Pls give your details in below format so that if you need, we can help you in calculating your points.

1. Education = , which country
2. Area of training =
3. Age =
4. years of experience=
5. English = Ielts Listening speaking
6. french = Listening speaking
7. Spouse Education =
8. spouse area of training =
9. spouse years of experience =
10. spouse french = Listening speaking
11. dependant children =
12. age =
13. funds =
14. Stay / study in quebec =
15. relatives in quebec =

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello,
I want to ask about obtaining a permit from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
Could this be started before landing? Did anybody start this or know more information about it?
To obtain a permit from the ordre des ingénieurs, you need to appear for some exams if you have done your education outside Québec. After that, you could get a permit. It won't be possible before landing. You can only appear for exams in Québec. To get more info, Please follow the link given below :

http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Pages/accueil.aspx

ghie87

Apr 19, 2012

Hi everyone! I am a newbie, I've tried scanning threads to look for a case similar as mine but unfortunately, found none.

Here's my case:

Planning to get married soon and planning to apply for CSQ right after. Just wanna know if we qualify. Thank you for those who will give me responses.

1. Education = BS in Nursing (Philippines)
2. Area of Training = Nursing
3. Employment Offer = none
4. Work Experience = 1 yr remunerated, 3 yrs non-remunerated internship (if it counts)
5. Age = below 35
6. Lang.Proficiency = not yet but planning to submit ielts and french cert
7. Stay and Family in Quebec = 0
8. Spouse Educ = BS Nursing (Phils)
9. AOT = Nursing
10. Experience = none
11. Age = below 35
12. French = also planning
13. Children = none
14. Financial = check
15. Adaptability = ?

How much points do we earn so far? How well should we do in French and IELTS exam to meet the required number of points?

All the best!

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Dear M K Shah,

I have few doubts on claiming points for language proficiency and AOT .

1.)I havent appeared any IELTS exam but I have done graduation and PG in english medium. I applied for CSQ on 22nd May 2011 where I claimed english proficiency as medium. Is IELTS mandatory to claim points for English proficiency?

2.)I'm working in Automotive/Aerospace(Embedded Software Testing) domain. How much points I may get in AOT? My spouse is working in Oracle domain, How much points main applicant get for AOT?

3.) In Application I claimed 2 points for French Proficiency, At the time of CSQ interview if I produce B1/B2(with 16+) certificate will they agree to give 4/6 points?

4.) Is only A2 suffiecient to get 4 points without A1?

5.) What would be my total points based on following
1. Education = M-Tech(CSE)/BE (E&C) ,VTU Karnataka
2. Area of training = ????
3. Age = 33
4. years of experience= 5+ yrs
5. English = Intermediate Speaker
6. french = Beginner
7. Spouse Education = BE (CSE)
8. spouse area of training = ????
9. spouse years of experience = 7+ years
10. spouse french = None
11. dependant children = One (1.5 year old babyboy)
12. age = 30
13. funds = Yes
14. Stay / study in quebec =None
15. relatives in quebec =None

6. What is the probability that Nov2011 applicants will be called for interview in 2012? :)

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hi all,

Afta a very long for draft cashment since jan 2012,i receivd a leta dated 30 april 2012 frm paris dat fee collectd and my file is being studied.

Pls does any1 knw how long interview can take or direct csq.

Thanx for response in advance and wish all gud luck.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Razaqng said:
Hi all,

Afta a very long for draft cashment since jan 2012,i receivd a leta dated 30 april 2012 frm paris dat fee collectd and my file is being studied.

Pls does any1 knw how long interview can take or direct csq.

Thanx for response in advance and wish all gud luck.
Dear Razaqng,

That means you receive your AOR now take rest and improve your French if not good, this is a long journey and will take around 12 to 18 months for your interview if not in priority list.

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hi everyone. I just wanna share to you all my friends here that I received my CSQ 19th on Paris. to StillHope, mkshah,Katayoon, ambi1755, solukru and many to mention.... ;) ;D ;D

It's been a long journey for me, but as what you friends told me to just hang on and believe in myself, and of course pray hard.:) ;D

I just want to share my experience for all of us whose still on the process of application. Currently, I live in UK and sent the application to BIQ Paris. Obtaining a visa in London for France is quite difficult. So I advise anyone who need a visa for France, be knowleadgble about the process, requirements beforehand.

My interview time was 1530, I arrived 30mins early and when a lady saw me, she then asked me to show my passport and convocation letter/interview letter. And told me to sit in the waiting area and wait to be called. I was with 2 other applicants. Both of them are speaking French. :eek: The place is like a small office where there are small cubicle divided each with a private room, about a 10 numbered room I guess. So I waited for 30mins, and the first applicant was called. The interviewer was a man,in his early 50s, strict face I should say. After 2 minutes, the 2nd applicant was called. The interviewer was in his early 30s man,with a tough built. And so my turn, when a South African gentleman called me in. The first time I saw him, he smiled at me so , I had a calm feeling that he will understand my desire to migrate in Quebec. He was smiling all the time. And asked me, if I want the interview in French or English and need not to worry if I dont speak in French. I told him in French, If possible, I want the interview in both language,but I speak little French.
He then asked me in French, about a simple introduction. I prepared an introduction, but he asked me another question immediately. He asked me about the work, work certificates, itr or tax exemption. I answered him in French, his on computer typing all the time but he would stare at me and nod if his satisfied. Theres one instance that, while I was trying to speak French tounge tied, ;D he utter the words together with me..hehe. Then he let me explain, about the province in Quebec. Why did I choose the place, the Common Values in Quebec. He asked me about any french exam, I told him Im scheduled to take the exam on May this year. He asked about the process on obtaining a permit if the profession is regulated by any order or board.
He asked me some English questions, but most of it was French questions. Whenever he utter a French word, I would listen carefully and remember some words that is common to me, it worked for me though but questions are all in Quebec Handbook.
After about 30-40 minutes, he told me I should improve my French and then he would accept my application and will be granted a CSQ. I was very lucky I guess, because when I saw the other applicant in the room before I left, the interviewer's face and the applicant were all serious.

He did not return my file. He just gave me 2 copies of CSQ ( one for me and for CIC)and then a guide.

Friends, yours is next..:) As what mkshah says in his qoute, dont stop till u not reach ur destination.. ;) :D Thanks everyone.. Ill be preparing for the next step.:)