Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Bajan4Quebec said:
A certified true copy of mark sheet is your transcript of grades, this could be obtained from the registrar of an educational institution. It is normally supplied in a sealed tamper proof envelop; therefore it would be wise to have your alma matter address the certified transcript your BIQ...but you collect it (and do not open it) and place it in your application package.

Please note if you submit original documents they will not be returned, if as you say you can obtain another original Birth Cert. by paying extra, then obtain that other original first and then submit it as part of your application...I would not send the only original Birth Cert. I have for the simple fact something else may come up later (not necessarily immigration quebec but maybe some other matter in your home country that you may have to show your BC)
Bajan,

Thanks for the clarification. I have already obtained couple of originals of my birth certificate. Hence no issue in submitting one of them along with the application.

Also i have obtained the certified true copies of my universities (both from UK and in India) in a sealed envelope.
The only issue is school transcripts, hope they accept the notarized copy instead of certified true copy.

Best regards,
Viky

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear All,

Do anybody have any idea about the available TCF dates in June 2012.And after giving the the TCF exam How much time will it take to get the certificate or result?

Please reply

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
kimi_kaur said:
hi guys,
here is the link which throws light on facts related to Quebec immigration in overall..
IMMIGRATION PLANNING
IN QUEBEC
FOR 2012-2015

http://www.btmm.qc.ca/documents/divers/11_05_18_memoire_immigration_en.pdf
Thanks for posting the information/link.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
HI GUYS,

Few days back a query was there in this forum related to update the French language today I receive a response from BIQ HK.

Bonjour,

Depuis le 6 décembre 2011, tous les nouveaux candidats de la sous-catégorie Travailleurs qualifiés qui souhaitent obtenir des points à la grille de sélection pour leur connaissance du français (requérant principal et conjoint : maximum de 16 points) et de l*anglais (requérant principal seulement : maximum de 6 points)
doivent joindre à leur demande d*immigration des attestations de résultats reconnues par le Ministère.
Pour plus d'information, veuillez voir notre site:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/note-competences-linguistiques.html

Effective December 6, 2011, all new candidates from the skilled worker subcategory who wish to obtain points in the selection grid for their French proficiency (applicants and spouses) and English proficiency (applicants only) must enclose with their immigration application attestations of results recognized by the Ministère. For more info, please refer to our website:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html

Salutations,
Joyce Chiu

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

NOTE: Ce message et ses annexes sont confidentiels; s'ils vous ont été transmis par mégarde, veuillez les détruire et nous en aviser immédiatement. Merci. / This message and its attachments are confidential. If this message was inadvertently sent to you, please destroy its contents and advise us immediately. Thank you.

>>> "Shaxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com> 4/11/2012 1:11 pm >>>
Demande de renseignements

Nom: Shaxxxxxxx
Courriel: xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Adresse postale:
Pays: Malaysia
Code postale:
Telephone: -

Message ou commentaires:
Dear Sir,

I received my AOR in XXXXXX 2011, at that time my french was not that much good so claim 0 points for my french later on I take admission in Alliance Francis for improving my french Today I got my DELF certificate
in which I got B1 in both (speaking and listening).

My question is that now how can I claim points what is the procedure for points claiming as well as how many points I will get for B1 Level french.

An early reply will be highly appreciate.

Many thanks in advance

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
Hi everyone.. I am still confused about certified true copy of my transcripts and diploma. I went to the Faculty and my high school and they wrote a statement "I certify that this is a true copy.." and they they did put Faculty/school seal but didn't put it in any envelope.. When I graduated we didn't have Bologna system implemented, we had so called "old system".. I hope my document with statement, signature, title, name and seal will be enough.. ::)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
buzzowski said:
Hi everyone.. I am still confused about certified true copy of my transcripts and diploma. I went to the Faculty and my high school and they wrote a statement "I certify that this is a true copy.." and they they did put Faculty/school seal but didn't put it in any envelope.. When I graduated we didn't have Bologna system implemented, we had so called "old system".. I hope my document with statement, signature, title, name and seal will be enough.. ::)
Hi buzzowski,
It is ok if you didnt get transcripts in envelope.
You can attach this transcripts without envelope.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
buzzowski said:
Hi buzzowski,
It is ok if you didnt get transcripts in envelope.
You can attach this transcripts without envelope.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mkshah

yes I know some applied in August 2010 in Damuscus , their interview in Istanbul next month.

my application is Nov 2010 8)

interviews in istanbul till 22 june

maybe next round will be in Abu Dhabi and around

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
lemans207 said:
@ mkshah

yes I know some applied in August 2010 in Damuscus , their interview in Istanbul next month.

my application is Nov 2010 8)

interviews in istanbul till 22 june

maybe next round will be in Abu Dhabi and around
You are right I heard about some other peoples too about the same that August 2010 called for interview. If next round will be in Abu Dhabi then its very good for me too.

lhabash

Apr 12, 2012
Hi,
I am new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I applied for CDS to Quebec at Paris Office. I live in the UK. Two weeks ago, I received a letter stating that I am now on the waiting list for an interview. Do you know how long it takes between receiving this letter and receiving an invitation for an interview.
Also, when you receive an invitation for interview how much time in advance they notify you?
I need a visa to travel to Paris and this information will be extremely helpful so I can plan my trip.
I called the bureau in Paris and they refused to give me any information :(. They said I will receive an email when the interview date is set.
Thank you very much guys and good luck to you all!

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
lhabash said:
Hi,
I am new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I applied for CDS to Quebec at Paris Office. I live in the UK. Two weeks ago, I received a letter stating that I am now on the waiting list for an interview. Do you know how long it takes between receiving this letter and receiving an invitation for an interview.
Also, when you receive an invitation for interview how much time in advance they notify you?
I need a visa to travel to Paris and this information will be extremely helpful so I can plan my trip.
I called the bureau in Paris and they refused to give me any information :(. They said I will receive an email when the interview date is set.
Thank you very much guys and good luck to you all!
Hi Lhabash,

Congratz for selection, normally they take around 1 or 2 months for interview after receiving this email.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi javeedislam,
It does not have any info about updation of language proficiency results at the later date, even if language test results are attached with initial application.
Neither your email also specifies this point clearly.

Still, we have not got any clarity about whether updation of language proficiency results at the later date will give higher points to applicant or not. :(

This reply from them tells only about the rule of mandatory submission of language certificates. :(

javeedislam said:
HI GUYS,

Few days back a query was there in this forum related to update the French language today I receive a response from BIQ HK.

Bonjour,

Depuis le 6 décembre 2011, tous les nouveaux candidats de la sous-catégorie Travailleurs qualifiés qui souhaitent obtenir des points à la grille de sélection pour leur connaissance du français (requérant principal et conjoint : maximum de 16 points) et de l*anglais (requérant principal seulement : maximum de 6 points)
doivent joindre à leur demande d*immigration des attestations de résultats reconnues par le Ministère.
Pour plus d'information, veuillez voir notre site:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/note-competences-linguistiques.html

Effective December 6, 2011, all new candidates from the skilled worker subcategory who wish to obtain points in the selection grid for their French proficiency (applicants and spouses) and English proficiency (applicants only) must enclose with their immigration application attestations of results recognized by the Ministère. For more info, please refer to our website:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html

Salutations,
Joyce Chiu

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

NOTE: Ce message et ses annexes sont confidentiels; s'ils vous ont été transmis par mégarde, veuillez les détruire et nous en aviser immédiatement. Merci. / This message and its attachments are confidential. If this message was inadvertently sent to you, please destroy its contents and advise us immediately. Thank you.

>>> "Shaxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxx @ yahoo.com> 4/11/2012 1:11 pm >>>
Demande de renseignements

Nom: Shaxxxxxxx
Courriel: xxxxxxxxxxx @ yahoo.com
Adresse postale:
Pays: Malaysia
Code postale:
Telephone: -

Message ou commentaires:
Dear Sir,

I received my AOR in XXXXXX 2011, at that time my french was not that much good so claim 0 points for my french later on I take admission in Alliance Francis for improving my french Today I got my DELF certificate
in which I got B1 in both (speaking and listening).

My question is that now how can I claim points what is the procedure for points claiming as well as how many points I will get for B1 Level french.

An early reply will be highly appreciate.

Many thanks in advance

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Janki said:
Thanks dear...and what about DELF, we need to send original diploma certificate or just original marksheet (which was provided first with AF seal).
If we sent original certificate then what to do in future? i mean this is not like IELTS that we can appear again, this is diploma course..so what to do?
Don't send original certificate anywhere. If it is DELF attestation certificate. Then you can send original. But, for other certificates, send notorized copy or copy attested by issuing authority.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Friends,

Document checklist says CERTIFIED TRUE COPY of TRANSCRIPT

But college has given me 5 original TRANSCRIPTS for my degree

So should I send the original TRANSCRIPT or a xerox copy attested by the college registrar as certified true?

Please advise, thanks.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
vibez_well said:
hey mkshah,

1. its not neccessary for them to land together.
2. the pa can land first and the dependent can land later before the expiry of her visa. i think its not possible for the dependent to land first. the other way is possible.
3. pregnancy has no effect on the application process. during medicals it should be notified that the person is preggy and cannot do the xray. childbirth brings some complications to the application as you'd be aware.
Hello,

I had a question on your point about "childbirth brings some complications to the application as you'd be aware".
What kind of complications would arise? if you have already received CSQ before pregnancy, would you have to re-file? Also how will it affect the federal process?

Thanks,
Harsha