Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112

Numbers updated as on Apr 17, 2012,
Number of applications received
Immigration subclass l Maximum number of applications from March 21, 2012 to March 31, 2013 l Number of applications received up to April 17, 2012

Businesspeople
Investors 2 700 QUOTA FULL 2700 as on Apr 12th 2012 2341 as on Apr 10th 2012 ; 564 on Apr 2nd 2012; (475 as Mar 31st 2012)

Entrepreneurs or self-employed workers 215 59 as on Apr 17th 2012; 46 as on Apr 12th 2012 ; 30 as on Apr 10th 2012 ; 30 on Apr 2nd 2012; (26 on Mar 31st 2012)

Skilled workers Group 2 14 300 To be posted

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ harsha,
pls check below links for the understanding of pregnancy related complications

1. latest post by member 4glory with his/her own story

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg1368115;topicseen#msg1368115

2. post explained by one member egrace62

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg867036;topicseen#msg867036

here is some part of this above post by egrace62:

getting pregnant is a good thing but for we Quebec applicant, pregnancy, wedding, childbirth, can really elongate our processing time to a great deal. if the pregnancy can b delivered before the issuance of ones CSQ, it is still better cos the impact will b very very minimal. The most painful will b pregnancy during the federal stage. it is so bcos, such an applicant will not be able to do the medical( in most cases the pregnant applicant dont inform officials of their pregnancy, but the DMP have as one of their rules not to perform xray exam to pregnant women, they will b asked to come back for the xray after delivery) hence the file will remain stagnant and after delivery, such applicant will now have to go back to BIQ so that the ponts can b recalculated and the new baby added to the CSQ and this can b time consuming. But were it to be for those applying for federal;l Skill;led worker category baby delivery does not hinder or delay only pregnancy does.

harsha said:
Hello,

I had a question on your point about "childbirth brings some complications to the application as you'd be aware".
What kind of complications would arise? if you have already received CSQ before pregnancy, would you have to re-file? Also how will it affect the federal process?

Thanks,
Harsha

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ nevillek,
As some member suggested in previous posts that Transcript are Certified True Copy of your grades and CPA.

You must attach one of those 5 original transcripts given to you by your college.

nevillek said:
Friends,

Document checklist says CERTIFIED TRUE COPY of TRANSCRIPT

But college has given me 5 original TRANSCRIPTS for my degree

So should I send the original TRANSCRIPT or a xerox copy attested by the college registrar as certified true?

Please advise, thanks.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
@ harsha,
pls check below links for the understanding of pregnancy related complications

1. latest post by member 4glory with his/her own story

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg1368115;topicseen#msg1368115

2. post explained by one member egrace62

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg867036;topicseen#msg867036

here is some part of this above post by egrace62:

getting pregnant is a good thing but for we Quebec applicant, pregnancy, wedding, childbirth, can really elongate our processing time to a great deal. if the pregnancy can b delivered before the issuance of ones CSQ, it is still better cos the impact will b very very minimal. The most painful will b pregnancy during the federal stage. it is so bcos, such an applicant will not be able to do the medical( in most cases the pregnant applicant dont inform officials of their pregnancy, but the DMP have as one of their rules not to perform xray exam to pregnant women, they will b asked to come back for the xray after delivery) hence the file will remain stagnant and after delivery, such applicant will now have to go back to BIQ so that the ponts can b recalculated and the new baby added to the CSQ and this can b time consuming. But were it to be for those applying for federal;l Skill;led worker category baby delivery does not hinder or delay only pregnancy does.
Hello MKshah,

At the federal stage, if the Conjoint applicant is pregnant then at that time only the primary applicant can proceed for federal process alone and get the visa & land in Quebec? After the delivery, Baby (after getting the CSQ) + conjoint application may proceed for the federal?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi hec006,
Dependent cannot apply alone. He/she must be included in the application of principal applicant.

So, it will not be possible as you asked.

Other members pls comment on my views. :)
hec006 said:
Hello MKshah,

At the federal stage, if the Conjoint applicant is pregnant then at that time only the primary applicant can proceed for federal process alone and get the visa & land in Quebec? After the delivery, Baby (after getting the CSQ) + conjoint application may proceed for the federal?

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear all,

I have very critical question.

In My BCA degree Certificate Mentioned name is BHUVA VISHAL CHANDUBHAI but in Master degree certificate Mentioned name is Bhuva VishalKumar Chandulal.

Is there any problem while I put the application for Quebec?

Please Replay ASAP becuase I am preparing the document for application.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
c82 said:
Dear all,

I have very critical question.

In My BCA degree Certificate Mentioned name is BHUVA VISHAL CHANDUBHAI but in Master degree certificate Mentioned name is Bhuva VishalKumar Chandulal.

Is there any problem while I put the application for Quebec?

Please Replay ASAP becuase I am preparing the document for application.
Hi vishal,
I become really sad when I see such mistakes by people especially we, indian people didnt bother about such important things such as correct name, correct date of birth and other details in very important documents like passport, birth certificate, degree certificates, marksheets etc.

Now, tell me one thing, have you completed both of this courses from the same college/university?
Also why this error happenned, because addition of "kumar" in name will change the entire person. It may be taken as a different person.
Also there is a mistake in your father's name.
If possible, provide some other proof of the same name which you have mentioned in your application and get the letter from the university that your name is mentioned differently but your are the same person with name in another degree certi.

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
mkshah said:
Hi buzzowski,
It is ok if you didnt get transcripts in envelope.
You can attach this transcripts without envelope.

Thank you for your answer.. I have another problem.. My spouse is physics teacher, she graduated in one city and she works in another city, today she went to her faculty to ask for certified true copy of her diploma and she got the copy with the statement and faculty seal but the person who should sign it (the secretary) is not there, she is on vacation (believe it or not) and nobody knows when she is going to come back.. They said that she comes once a week to sign the documents but since my spouse is in another city and working, it is difficult for her to guess when the secretary will be there... and we are in a hurry to submit our application. So now she has notarized copy of her diploma and this one - sealed but not signed one... What do you think is better to submit? Thank you all

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Thanks mkshahji.

Did you attach transcripts in envelope or without? Checklist doesn't say anything about that.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
hi hec006,
Dependent cannot apply alone. He/she must be included in the application of principal applicant.

So, it will not be possible as you asked.

Other members pls comment on my views. :)
Thanks a lot mkshah for the reply.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nevillek said:
Thanks mkshahji.

Did you attach transcripts in envelope or without? Checklist doesn't say anything about that.
I didnt got my transcripts in university sealed envelope, but for my wife I did it by following way.
While visiting her college/university for collecting transcript, What we did was that I purchased one big sized envelope which is coated with cloth or plastic from inside.
Now, when college authorities handed over the transcripts, at that time, I kept those transcripts in this big envelope and sealed it in front of college registrar. Now we requested them to put the university stamp/seal on the area of envelope where I have closed this envelope with glue.
so, my transcripts were without envelope, but my wife's were with envelope.
Hope this info will help you. :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding Quebec degrees and I need your feedback PLEASE.

As per this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/recent-changes-to-quebec-immigration-a-summary.html. The following 2 categories fall under group 1:

• Students who have obtained, or are about to obtain, a diploma awarded by a Quebec institution
AND
  • Applicants, or their spouses, who hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training (field of study)which allows them to receive 12 or 16 points on the province’s selection grid.
    The diploma must be obtained less than five years before the date of application, or the applicant must have practiced in this field on a full-time basis for at least one of five years preceding the date of application.
    Areas of training may receive different points depending on whether the degree was obtained inside or outside of Quebec.

So my question is does people who have obtained a diploma awarded by a Quebec institution has to be within the 5 years or it can be awarded more than 5 years ago?!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
OsamaR said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding Quebec degrees and I need your feedback PLEASE.

As per this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/recent-changes-to-quebec-immigration-a-summary.html. The following 2 categories fall under group 1:

• Students who have obtained, or are about to obtain, a diploma awarded by a Quebec institution
AND
  • Applicants, or their spouses, who hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training (field of study)which allows them to receive 12 or 16 points on the province's selection grid.
    The diploma must be obtained less than five years before the date of application, or the applicant must have practiced in this field on a full-time basis for at least one of five years preceding the date of application.
    Areas of training may receive different points depending on whether the degree was obtained inside or outside of Quebec.

So my question is does people who have obtained a diploma awarded by a Quebec institution has to be within the 5 years or it can be awarded more than 5 years ago?!
Hi OsamaR,
If you read below text carefully, the last sentence itself says that only points will be differ based on the degree.
However, this rule of AOT within last 5 yrs or 1 year experience within last 5 years is applicable to all AOT whether it was obtained from within quebec or outside quebec.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mkshah said:
Hi OsamaR,
If you read below text carefully, the last sentence itself says that only points will be differ based on the degree.
However, this rule of AOT within last 5 yrs or 1 year experience within last 5 years is applicable to all AOT whether it was obtained from within quebec or outside quebec.

Thanks a lot mkshah for your feedback..

Here is the same piece of information from Quebec Immigration website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

Bullet number 2 under Group 1 says:
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).
Where there is nothing mentioned about the Diploma being awarded in the last 5 years.

and bullet number 5 says:
You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.
where is says that the Diploma has to be in the last 5 years!!

What do you think?

RBS

Apr 19, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2011
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Awaiting for positive response.

Many thanks,
RBS.