+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ quebec2011 i am sorry to hear about your case what actually happened with your case what u have done sir ?

regards

Umer

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Umer Shahzad said:
@ quebec2011 i am sorry to hear about your case what actually happened with your case what u have done sir ?

regards

Umer
Dear umer,

I got refused because i don't have enough point to qualify for interview call, but it is totally unfair because they haven't considered many things in my application.

You can find out more if you check my previous posts from my profile messages posted list.

Good luck

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear Umer Shahzad

thanks a lot for your reply, I really appreciate that ...

I totally agree with you, it's all about further background verifications. but what I am concerned about is that I received 2 replies from 2 different lawyers in Canada telling me that my application is rejected ...

Dear *****,

I should mention that my law firm would be unable to assist you with or comment on your application in progress.

Unfortunately, if you still wish to obtain Canadian Permanent Residence, you will have to reapply and recommence the process all over again, essentially starting at the beginning.

I hope you will still have a strong interest in making a new future here in Canada.

Umer Shahzad said:
Hi,
i don't think so because once your are assessed for the CSQ the main they assess is ur qualification and ur experience and ur language etc
and left with the federal part its all about security clearance and medicals. I think so they are not inculded in the federal backlog cos the backlog is for FSW not for federal i think so

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
I was asking for filing "WRIT A Mandamus" as it 's been almost 4 years for background verifications ... and they said : my application is rejected ... it's really confused me

Umer Shahzad said:
lawfirms are crap ! they are only here for money they don't know about anything

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dignity3 said:
I was asking for filing "WRIT A Mandamus" as it 's been almost 4 years for background verifications ... and they said : my application is rejected ... it's really confused me
thanks for your thread
1) would you like to tell me where are you from ?
2) are you currently not in your home country ?
3) why your federal application is rejected did you applied through any law firm ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Dear umer,

I got refused because i don't have enough point to qualify for interview call, but it is totally unfair because they haven't considered many things in my application.

You can find out more if you check my previous posts from my profile messages posted list.

Good luck
i am sorry to hear about you sir its really painful sir.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if they are not answering your e-mail your can give them a call because after 3 years your CSQ also expires and you have either renew it with in the 3 years time frame or you have to apply for a new CSQ. if your CSQ was issued in 2008 then i think so it should be expired now... !

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
rim said:
Myself rim from india

On 2nd jan 2012 , I received a letter from Hong kong office which was
indicates that I am not qualifying in quebec skilled worker Programme .
However they gave me 60 days time period to provide my missing information.
I was noticed that they are not giving me (12 marks) of my area of training
as I have done 3 year diploma in civil Engineering and one more thing that
was my experience in this field is 5 year 6 months but from their side it
was counted only 3 year .In free online acessment I am getting 56
points but according to them it was only 42 .

However I replied with this information to Hong Kong office on 15th feb 2012.

After 2 months on 10th april 2012 , I received the same letter from their
office which shows that they can not accept my application. Now I have get
90 days time period for my decision review at MICC montreal , Canada.

Now I am totally confused that what thing will I write to MICC .
Can Someone told me the next step of
my application? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[

Hello Rim,

What is your application date? Can you please share your profile? such as at what time you have started your job and about your degree completion period etc.

How have u got point in online evaluation system? I think it gives only u have passed or failed.

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
yes, my CSQ HAS EXPIRED but I THINK IT'S UP THE EMBASSY TO RENEW IT .. YEAR BY YEAR... THEY ARE REPLYING TO MY EMAILS Saying that "your application is undergoing further background verifications" ...

I think there are nothing wrong ... just that lawfims are craps knows nothing and they are just looking for money ...

what do you think ... it's all about " embassy in Damascus has closed which lead to delay in transferring and further background checks"

Umer Shahzad said:
if they are not answering your e-mail your can give them a call because after 3 years your CSQ also expires and you have either renew it with in the 3 years time frame or you have to apply for a new CSQ. if your CSQ was issued in 2008 then i think so it should be expired now... !

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Québec education system

Studies completed abroad or in another Canadian province are compared to the main diplomas in the Québec education system. Here is a brief description of the Québec education system and its main diplomas.

In Québec, it is compulsory to attend school between the ages of 6 and 16. Preschool education is optional and available to children of 4 and 5 years of age through kindergarten classes.

Secondary education

After six years at the elementary level, students begin their secondary studies. The duration of these studies is five years for general education and varies for students enrolled in vocational training programs.

The Secondary School Diploma (SSD) marks the successful completion of five years of general studies. It also provides access to higher education.

The Secondary School Vocational Diploma (SSVD) is awarded for study programs lasting an average of 1,350 hours (a year and a half). Training leading towards a SSVD starts after the third, fourth or fifth year of secondary studies, depending on the particular requirements of the program of study.

The Attestation of Vocational Specialization (AVS) is issued after a training period of six or twelve months. Holders of a SSVD can choose from some 50 programs leading to this diploma.

The Attestation of Vocational Education (AVE) is issued after a training period that lasts a maximum of 900 hours. Undertaken after the second year of secondary studies by a student at least 15 years of age, this training program takes place in a company setting and prepares students for semi-skilled occupations.

Higher education

In Québec, higher education includes college- and university-level education.

Collegial education
College is the first stage of higher education. Offered mainly in the public network through general and vocational colleges (known as CÉGEPs for the French designation collège d’enseignement général et professionnel), academic instruction is also available at other institutions such as private colleges.

CÉGEPs and colleges deliver two-year pre-university programs leading to university studies and three-year technical programs that prepare students for the job market while, in some cases, leaving them the option of continuing their studies at the university level.

The diploma of collegial studies (DCS) is awarded for education completed under a pre-university and technical study program. It is also possible to obtain an attestation of collegial studies (ACS) upon completion of 1 to 4 semesters of technical education leading to the job market.

University education
University education is divided into three levels of study.

The first level of university study (undergraduate level) generally leads to a bachelor’s degree. This degree is made up of at least 90 credits1, usually completed over three years on a full-time basis. Some programs, most notably education, engineering and medicine, require more credits and take from four to five years. After completing bachelor-level studies, students may enter the job market or continue their studies at the second or third level.

There are different types of bachelor’s degrees: a specialized bachelor’s degree, a bachelor’s degree with a major and minor, and a general bachelor’s degree. With a specialized bachelor’s degree, each and every course taken focuses on a single discipline or field of study, or on related disciplines or fields of study. A specialized bachelor’s degree is made up of 90 credits or more, depending on the program.

A bachelor’s degree with a major and minor combines two disciplines. It is made up of:

a major as its main component. A major is a 60-credit program generally completed over two years on a full-time basis, with most courses focused on a single discipline or a single field of study;
a minor as a complementary component. A minor is a 30-credit program generally completed over one year on a full-time basis, with most courses focused on a single discipline or a single field of study.

A student may register at the university to obtain either a diploma or a certificate. A diploma marks the successful completion of a 60-credit program, while a certificate marks the successful completion of a 30-credit program.

A general bachelor’s degree combines three 30-credit certificates.

There are two types of second, or graduate, level university programs. A master’s degree is issued following completion of a professional master’s program referred to as the master’s without a thesis or a master’s research program referred to as the master’s with a thesis. These programs involve specialization in a program of study or an introduction to research in one or several disciplines. A master’s program is generally made up of 45 credits and usually takes two years to complete.

The second kind of graduate studies leads to a diploma or certificate. In this case, the program of study is generally made up of 30 credits and takes one year to complete.

The third level of university study introduces students to scientific research and prepares them for a career in research. Students can obtain a doctorate (Ph.D.) after earning at least 90 credits over a minimum of three years of full-time study. They must write and defend a thesis as part of their doctoral studies.

For studies elaboration for my mates on the forum

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
IT could be renewed and the embassy are the one who should renew it .. I 've read many threadS regarding this issue ...

as for CSQ , we should apply for Federal within 3 years ... but IF the CSQ HAS EXPIRED after the file number is granted , it's up to the embassy the federal department to renew it ... I got a reply from QUEBEC MOYEN ORIENT DEPT,, REGARDING THIS ISSUE

Umer Shahzad said:
its up 2 you you should apply for new csq

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
IT'S not my fault if if the background checks took more than 3 years and the embassy has closed which lead that files has transferred.. it's logical ..ISN'T ????