QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
This is exactly my case and I don't know why are they not giving the point of area of training.

I think even if you do administrative review nothing will change and it is my opinion, but you can give it a try.

All the best
Hi,
your degrees was business management of 2 years ?
sir

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
my CSQ HAS expired in SEPT 2011 , SINCE THAT TIME THE EMBASSY REPLIES to my inquiries with a replies " your applications is undergoing further background verifications " .... and then the embassy has closed, I requested the CAIPS NOTES " NOTHING WRONG" ,,ALL DONE , JUST OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND FINAL DECISION STILL PENDING

AND MY ECAS IS SHOWING " YOUR MEDICAL EXAM HAS BEEN RECEIVED ".

IF i WOULD LIKE TO CALL THEM ,,, THEY WILL NEVER ANSWER ,, YOU KNOW EMBASSIES !!!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dignity3 said:
my CSQ HAS expired in SEPT 2011 , SINCE THAT TIME THE EMBASSY REPLIES to my inquiries with a replies " your applications is undergoing further background verifications " .... and then the embassy has closed, I requested the CAIPS NOTES " NOTHING WRONG" ,,ALL DONE , JUST OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND FINAL DECISION STILL PENDING

AND MY ECAS IS SHOWING " YOUR MEDICAL EXAM HAS BEEN RECEIVED ".

IF i WOULD LIKE TO CALL THEM ,,, THEY WILL NEVER ANSWER ,, YOU KNOW EMBASSIES !!!!
well i have called UK embassy cos my degree is from UK brother they usually answer but you have to give them a call during 9am-12pm before the lunch break

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
in the middle east , there are a different story .... I just should send emails and pray

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Hi guys..... hope everybody is fine, just to say i just got my invitation for the Quebec selection interview today via email. :) :) :p :p Interview date is 1st June in Paris

Haven't been here for a long while, a far cry from when i frequented everyday, I see there are lot new people now, welcome aboard all.

Wish me luck, take care all

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi friends,

1) The document 'Application for Selection Certificate' (A-0520-AA) has a 'DECLARATION BY SPOUSE' page at the end, should I print that out as well and leave it empty? I came across a thread where they returned an applicant's file for a problem with this form although he had submitted it. I want to be sure if I'm doing it right. Can someone please advise?

2) In the same 'Application for Selection Certificate' (A-0520-AA), the Residential address field has 'NUMBER', 'STREET' 'APP' ... What is 'APP'? It can't be 'apartement' because there is a double p. Also, as a general rule of thumb, the building/apartement name comes before the street name and that is the order in my passport as well. But here, it's reverse. So should I just ignore that and write the address as per my passport only?

Thanks.

Xhanim

Apr 23, 2012
Hello everyone :)

Today I finally got knowledge of my TEFAQ scores (still waiting for the original results), so I decided to register in here to see what do you think of my profile:

1. Education = BS in Computer Science (Venezuela)
2. Area of Training = Computer Science
3. Employment Offer = none
4. Work Experience = over 1 year salaried but only around 8 months paying contributions to the social security
5. Age = 22
6. Lang.Proficiency = IELTS (7.5 in listening, 7.0 in speaking), TEFAQ (B2 in comprehension and B2 in expression)
7. Stay and Family in Quebec = 0
8. Spouse = none
13. Children = none
14. Financial = check
15. Adaptability = ?

Right now I'm in the process of translating the documents I have and waiting for the tefaq results, what do you think I can do about my work experience? Thanks.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
If we've already obtained the CSQ - is there any way of knowing how many points we got in total?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) brother you have to take out the print out of the full form and if the field is not mandatory for you you leave it blank or write N/A plus in the residential address you have to write down your full address your street name cos in the canada there are street names

nevillek said:
Hi friends,

1) The document 'Application for Selection Certificate' (A-0520-AA) has a 'DECLARATION BY SPOUSE' page at the end, should I print that out as well and leave it empty? I came across a thread where they returned an applicant's file for a problem with this form although he had submitted it. I want to be sure if I'm doing it right. Can someone please advise?

2) In the same 'Application for Selection Certificate' (A-0520-AA), the Residential address field has 'NUMBER', 'STREET' 'APP' ... What is 'APP'? It can't be 'apartement' because there is a double p. Also, as a general rule of thumb, the building/apartement name comes before the street name and that is the order in my passport as well. But here, it's reverse. So should I just ignore that and write the address as per my passport only?

Thanks.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
dignity3 said:
Dear all

does Quebec Skilled Worker applicants who applied in 2006 and granted Quebec selection certificate in 2008 and file number in 2009 and undergone medical in 2011 are included in that The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog regulations Huh??

all replies are appreciated
Dignity3

UmerShahzad is right. QSW applicant doesn't effected by this decision.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Dignity3

UmerShahzad is right. QSW applicant doesn't effected by this decision.
javeed bhai one of the forums very famous member quebec2011 visa was rejected on the grounds where he was not awarded points for the area of training would you like to elaborate how the Quebec authorities assess the AOT

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Am going! going! said:
Hi guys..... hope everybody is fine, just to say i just got my invitation for the Quebec selection interview today via email. :) :) :p :p Interview date is 1st June in Paris

Haven't been here for a long while, a far cry from when i frequented everyday, I see there are lot new people now, welcome aboard all.

Wish me luck, take care all
Congratulations dear and wish you good luck

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Xhanim said:
Hello everyone :)

Today I finally got knowledge of my TEFAQ scores (still waiting for the original results), so I decided to register in here to see what do you think of my profile:

1. Education = BS in Computer Science (Venezuela)
2. Area of Training = Computer Science
3. Employment Offer = none
4. Work Experience = over 1 year salaried but only around 8 months paying contributions to the social security
5. Age = 22
6. Lang.Proficiency = IELTS (7.5 in listening, 7.0 in speaking), TEFAQ (B2 in comprehension and B2 in expression)
7. Stay and Family in Quebec = 0
8. Spouse = none
13. Children = none
14. Financial = check
15. Adaptability = ?

Right now I'm in the process of translating the documents I have and waiting for the tefaq results, what do you think I can do about my work experience? Thanks.
Dear Friend,
what ever is your contribution you can submit it as well as you have to submit original result of your TEFAQ which 'll be attested by Chamber of Commerce France.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Dear elite members,
can anyone please help me in resolving my querries?

mdammalli said:
I have few doubts on claiming points for language proficiency and AOT .

1.)I havent appeared any IELTS exam but I have done graduation and PG in english medium. I applied for CSQ on 22nd May 2011 where I claimed english proficiency as medium. Is IELTS mandatory to claim points for English proficiency?

2.)I'm working in Automotive/Aerospace(Embedded Software Testing) domain. How much points I may get in AOT? My spouse is working in Oracle domain, How much points main applicant get for AOT?

3.) In Application I claimed 2 points for French Proficiency, At the time of CSQ interview if I produce B1/B2(with 16+) certificate will they agree to give 4/6 points?

4.) Is only A2 suffiecient to get 4 points without A1?

5.) What would be my total points based on following
1. Education = M-Tech(CSE)/BE (E&C) ,VTU Karnataka
2. Area of training = ????
3. Age = 33
4. years of experience= 5+ yrs
5. English = Intermediate Speaker
6. french = Beginner
7. Spouse Education = BE (CSE)
8. spouse area of training = ????
9. spouse years of experience = 7+ years
10. spouse french = None
11. dependant children = One (1.5 year old babyboy)
12. age = 30
13. funds = Yes
14. Stay / study in quebec =None
15. relatives in quebec =None

6. What is the probability that Nov2011 applicants will be called for interview in 2012? :)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Dear elite members,
can anyone please help me in resolving my querries?
hi can u please tell that what was the duration of your master's degree plus time when the degree was awarded plus about your spouse education what we the duration of her bsc