Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ambi1775 said:
THANKS EVERY ONE'S FOR YOUR'S BEST WISHES, AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS.

AMBI
Hi ambi, thanks for sharing your interview experience. It is really a valuable piece of info for all forum members waiting for their interview.

I wish you GOOD LUCK for your federal part... :)

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GUIDANCE

mkshah said:
Hi bestybesty,
As you have mentioned that you have previously studied french at AF and currently taking online classes, I will suggest you to go for TEFaQ / TCFQ.
These are specific versions of TEF/TCF adopted for quebec immigration purposes and they have only 2 sections listening/speaking in these 2 tests.

The reason why I am asking you to go for these tests instead of DELF is that your french skills are seems to be higher than beginner level, I suppose that with some self-study of french, it will brush up your french skills. If needed you can take help of some personal/private french tutor.

The beauty of TEFaQ/TCFQ is that there is no specific level-wise exam as in DELF. Candidate is given score as per his performance in tests and this score is then compared with equivalent level of DELF exams such as A1, A2 etc. So, by this you are also avoiding the hazzles of waiting for DELF level-wise exams and then for test results after every exam.

TEFaQ/TCFQ test Results is also declared in 2-4 weeks compared to 2 months for DELF. All these tests are taken by Alliance Francaise world-vide.

Here you must check one thing, that the results for TEFaQ/TCF are sent directly to quebec immigration office or it is given to candidate.
Hope this helps. :)

Also, I m really sorry for not being able to answer ur previous queries, 'cause loaded with some sort of job duties... I keep on checking posts on the forum, but gets very little time to respond to queries. Hope u understand it. :)

Anyways... I would like to say that you hold very strong profile with the additional certifications, but keep in mind that canadaian employers recognize only canadian credentials and canadian qualifications, moreover accounting is a regulated profession in canada, so once your PR is granted, you need to undergo the certification exams conducted by them to work/practice in regulated profession. Because, I have read many stories of doctors and such high-profile applicants who are now doing jobs of steward, salesperson and etc due to this regulated profession issue. I am not threatening you or any other person here. Just thought of sharing this very practical fact of canadian employers. They believe only in canadian education and canadian experience, that is what I have read here from many posts on this forum.

Thanks alot MKSHAH for your help,

Actully in my area of training and job profile of banking internal audit I dont need to practice ever under regulated profession (that is required if anyone wants to work in external audit field).

I have changed many countries till now but never accquired local certifications or permissions because in internal audit and IT audit every thing is same world wide and there are only few qualifications available worldwide for any one to acquire.Also i am pursuing CIA (CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR) from USA(will complete by march-june 2013).Can you please share your experience about this as I do not come under regulated profession at all because I am in internal audit and not external audit.

Thanks alot once again,

And also I will be highly obliged if you can help me deciding area of training code (as it is to be filled in the application form) for MBA (in HR) from IGNOU. I want to send application in a day or two.

Regards,

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hey guys i have a query....

Should me n my husband join France alliance french language course and in 6 months we will go through 3 modules....
OR...alternatively...there is another insititute which offers one to one french classes n conducts a local test...n then v can appear for Tefaq/other tests

Is there any advantage to join france alliance....if anyone has experience plzz share....

actually the france alliance option is quite expensive.. :eek:

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
TRANSCRIPTS???? SEALED OR NOT???

Please help!!!!

Do we need to submit TRANSCRIPTS IN SEALED ENVELOP or NOT?? (Please guide)

Thanks alot......

Regards

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
Maria_Sal said:

Should me n my husband join France alliance french language course and in 6 months we will go through 3 modules....
OR...alternatively...there is another insititute which offers one to one french classes n conducts a local test...n then v can appear for Tefaq/other tests

Is there any advantage to join france alliance....if anyone has experience plzz share....

Hello,

No other institute teaches better french than ALLIANCE FRANCAISE. They actully prepare you for DELF, TEF etc...

So I suggest you should opt for ALLIANCE FRANCAISE only.I have studied from Alliance francaise.

I have experienced it myself how their teaching methods are different thn others as I experience that difference in my own family.

Regards

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Maria_Sal said:

Which country are you applying from as there are authorized french language centres that teach french in each country. You should get yourself registered with only those institutes. I guess Alliance Francaise is authorized to take DELF in most of the countries but you better check for your country.

My experience is that I took classes from Alliance Francaise and for first two levels I got good professors but in the third one my experience wasnt quite good so I decided to prepare myself

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Tania_an said:
Which country are you applying from as there are authorized french language centres that teach french in each country. You should get yourself registered with only those institutes. I guess Alliance Francaise is authorized to take DELF in most of the countries but you better check for your country.

My experience is that I took classes from Alliance Francaise and for first two levels I got good professors but in the third one my experience wasnt quite good so I decided to prepare myself
Thanks tania...I am applying from united arab emirates abu dhabi.....alliance francaise is authorized for delf but it takes exam on yearly basis only and it is scheduled this june...so ofcourse it is not possible to meet up the target of june for us and v hav no knowledge of french....

there are other institutes as well hosting french language programs which are cheaper and more flexible as per schedule of classes.......so i was thinking y not try them but it might land us in trouble also if the tutors arent good...

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Re: Administrative review

agnes_blush27 said:
Hi do u have any idea d reason by they were refused?did he/she applied single applicant or family? Tanx
They had given refusal letter and mentioned that due to lack of french understanding, you have been rejected and family not a single applicant

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Re: CONFUSED FOR FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bestybesty said:
Hello please help,

Please let me know which is the best exam to appear for french beginners level exam

DELF A1,TEF or TCS??

I am studying french from clickonfrench.com (through package),I studied regularly from alliance francaise 7 yrs back (juct out of interest), now reviving french so tht I can appear in exam A1

Which is the best option for french I can register for to appear in the exam????

Also please let me know which certificate (DELF,TCS or TEF) I took TEF when I was applying for FSW 1122 but file returned dueto cap fill. TEF is a little tougher because you are tested on four skills Listening, speaking, writing and reading, but QSW needs just Listening and speaking. I scored niveau 4 in both listening and speaking through self study, passed french as a subject at GCE ordinary levels, and French is an official language of my country Cameroon. It took over 7 weeks to get attestation from France.comes early after exam appear?

Thanks alot
regards

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Re: Administrative review

Styl Hunt said:
They had given refusal letter and mentioned that due to lack of french understanding, you have been rejected and family not a single applicant
thts sad....but ive heard tht 50 is the cut off score and applications go to preliminary examination stage even if french knowledge of french is not thr...??

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Maria_Sal
thts sad....but ive heard tht 50 is the cut off score and applications go to preliminary examination stage even if french knowledge of french is not thr...??
[/quote]

Hello Maria...49 pts is the cut off score not 50pts....you need this to be shortlisted for interview, and you need 55pts to obtained your CSQ....This is the case for a SINGLE APPLICANT...But it is different (higher) for married couples.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Maria_Sal said:

You can also do self study many leterature is available on net as i did and i passed A1 and A2 b4 my interview.

thanks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

well i have a query regarding Tax return when i started my work my salary was too low and i was not aware of the fact that i should get registered yesterday i went to the tax department they said that sir you were not registered so how can we give you the tax return papers of previous year. I am recently working with a company but now i have a NTN Number i am left with an option that i should do

1) attach my experience letter
2) letter from employer that my salary was too low that i am liable to pay tax
3) my job description ( my duties)
4) My current tax return cos my salary is bit higher now....!
5) for my ex experience i can attack the income tax law that i am not liable to pay tax at year ex

is that one need an opinion from the seniors

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
xse2573 said:
CONGRATULATIONS ambi1775..welcome to the club!!!
Sometimes you can!!!..but first you have to check with the office in-charge of your case if they can transfer your file...if not you will have to start all over!!!

What about if that country is with the same visa office?
in the same distinct of mine

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Anybody here lives in Saudi Arabia (KSA)?