Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
Thanks alot

please clarify a little more:-

TRAINING GROUP CODE for MBA - I dont know??? please help to find - As "hec006" suggested-Gestion de commerce or Business management (training code ??).

Now here is the problem -

As per the chart "INDE TABLEAU COMPARATIF DES DIPLÔMES INDIENS" on immigration website MBA (IGNOU)(after 18 yrs of studies) comes under masters degree but there is no specific group code for MBA in group1 or group 2 list.

If I select Gestion de commerce (C018) we come in GROUP 1 for application

but If I select (CODE-U002, or U074) we come in group 2.

Gestion de commerce (C018) is obtained after 14 yrs of studies and is at college level technical course

Administration des affaires (BACC. - 3 ans) (CODE-U002) is bachelors degree and is obtained after 16-17 yrs of studies.(Again its not masters degree but only a bachelors degree)

Gestion et administration des entreprises (BACC. - 3 ans) (CODE U074) is obtained after 16-17 yrs of studies.
(Again its not masters degree but only a bachelors degree)

Also if we put wrong code will our AAPPLICATION BE REJECTED?? or will they decide our real codes???

So please help us choosing the final training codes---

U024- for B.Com??

C018 or U074 OR U002- for MBA from IGNOU??

sorry for so many questions...

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Maria_Sal said:
Cogratulationssss.....and....Celebrationsssssss.....

woww it was quick for u.....i hope v all go through this process happily...please share ur interview details...

me and my husband are going to register with France alliance this week for french classes.I will submit the enrollment papers to Montreal for updating them.Can anyone please let me know how should i do tht...fax?e-mail?or courier?
As far as I know that effective 6th December 2011, all applicants are required to submit their results in language proficiency and not just enrollment papers.

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambi1775 said:
. HEllo Friends , Thanks for your best wishes .

JUST to share good news with u guys, I just got it my CSQ certificate today .

Thanks again for yours best wishes and good luck all of u.

Ambi
[/u]
A Very Good News....
and a very big congratulationsss..............
Please share your total experiences with us....

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
ambi1775 said:

Ambi
[/u]
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wishing you the very best in the Federal process.

chandrock

Mar 30, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
chandrock said:
I have almost finished my application, except for the label part.. here is the query-

LABELS
If your language does not use the Latin alphabet, you must provide three labels with your
mailing address:
• One label in French
• Two labels in the official language of your country

Do i need to send a label in french ?? the other two lables i can send in English...
Hi hec006, can you help me out ??

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
chandrock said:
Hi hec006, can you help me out ??
Gr8. Ur almost done within 5 days.

Unless, you are from country like china, japan whose language letter doesn't resembes with English alphabet. You need not to do anything. Just put the label in English and french Both, to be on safe side.

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
ambi1775 said:

Ambi
[/u]
Congrats Ambi
Welcome to the federal waiting game,send your application as quick as you can.
God bless
ABMIR

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DHello friends with your wishes and my brother stillhopes help I am able to get my csq today in paris. well I wish all of you (waiting for this day) best of luck. I would like to say that be confident and leave the rest to god. He is there to help all of us….all our wishes are as important for him as it is for us and he always listens….he is there for us. I wish all of you all the best for the csq process and hope all of us get to our dreamland quebec…la belle province. I know its very difficult to wait while the process is going on but if you have worked hard and believe in yourself then you will definitely get it one day. This forum is like a family for us and my brother still hope always encouraged me, helped me in difficult situations, always helped in clearing my doubts….so a big thank for you brother…..i would also like to thank all of you for helping me in this process….well lets get going and come to the main point.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i had interview today at Paris BIQ so me and my wife took a train for paris . the BIQ is almost 45 mins from our home….we just live outside of paris. I am Indian citizen and my wife is French(of Indian origin).we reached biq at 8:45 am whereas our interview was scheduled for 9 am….. :eek: :eek: :eek: the security guard opened the main door and there was another person who came for the interview. It was morning so there were only 2 csq applicants at that time who came for interview. :-* :-* :-* :-*Then the lady on the reception asked for our passports to check if we have interview or not. everything went nicely. She told us to take a seat. it was exactly 9:05 am when a lady( :eek: :eek:) called my name. she was immigration officer in her early 50s. she looked very happy and took us to a room. I must say i was bit nervous :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but she was very very very nice lady. She holded the door for us and offered us a chair. I thanked her in French and then she gave her introduction and said to me….”do you speak French” then I said in French…yes I speak little bit French and then she replied no problem. Then we gave our introduction( I gave my intro in French) and my wife gave her intro in french. The immigration officer then started checking our documents and started with our passports. She started asking for my masters degree certificates(as I am Prin Applicant). She was typing on the computer at the same time….but in whole process till now…she was very friendly. Then she started asking me in French why I selected quebec ? I told her that there are lots of opportunities in quebec in my field of study( statistics, and I got priority treatment but still it took 7 months to get my interview). And my wifes studies are also in great demand( she is accountant)….she was listening and working on the computer at the same time. After that she asked me about my work. I showed her my exp certificate and last 6 months pay slips…..she was very happy and friendly. After this she told me that I can speak in French or English( as I want). Then I showed her my DELF A1 ( more than 16 in speaking and listening) and DELF A2( 17 in listening but 12 in speaking). She said that’s quite nice to see you are improved and passed . but at the same time I would like to suggest everyone that keep learning French and pass as many French exams as you can while waiting for your interviews. It gives you confidence as well…if you can start the interview with French then the immigration officer itself says you can use English or French. Another thing is the questions immigration officer asks in French are very easy….like general introduction ,what is your DOB, what year you completed your degree, where do you work, what is your age….and I think 99% of interviews start with this information . So it’s a better chance to grab some points in the start of interview. She asked me why you want to go to montreal, what are the jobs available in your and your wifes field of study. As suggested by still hope I researched a lot and made a complete project on quebec, jobs of our occupation. After this I showed her my assignment that I have searched these jobs in these sectors like aerospace( I had printouts of these jobs on my project).she was well impressed as she knows that at least we know about the job market( here I would like to motivate all of you to make a project in which u cover things like ,jobs acc to your field of study , experience, regions of quebec, etc). then she asked me about cities in quebec and I said that quebec is divide into 20 regions and I named three cities….laval, montreal and quebec city.I showed her that I researched and showed her all the regions on my project file. I searched it all on the Québec immigration site and not anywhere else. She then started the same questions to my wife but their conversation was totally in French and I was feeling bit relaxed at that moment. My wife speaks French fluently so they both were talking in French. She checked same documents of her study. At last the lady congratulated us with a smile and printed our CSQ. Then she explained about the next process. But here I would like to say that the Immigration officers are very nice…..in whole interview the lady( immi officer) was very friendly. At last we thanked her. I crammed one line from my wife in French….je voudrais vous remercier de nous avons donner cette opportunite….it means I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity. She thanked us and said welcome to quebec. The whole interview took 45 mins. And I spoke 30% French( no matter how it was but I spoke. She had already made our points and It was 73. But I would like to advice everyone to learn French as lady was talking in French all the time ( but where I felt struck in french I used English no matter good or bad French, I spoke).
I hope this information is sufficient and again I wish all of you best of luck in the process.

Thanks
Ambi

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
ambi1775 said:

Ambi
[/u]
Félicitations Ambi, je te connais aller réussi

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
ambi1775 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DHello friends with your wishes and my brother stillhopes help I am able to get my csq today in paris. well I wish all of you (waiting for this day) best of luck. I would like to say that be confident and leave the rest to god. He is there to help all of us....all our wishes are as important for him as it is for us and he always listens....he is there for us. I wish all of you all the best for the csq process and hope all of us get to our dreamland quebec...la belle province. I know its very difficult to wait while the process is going on but if you have worked hard and believe in yourself then you will definitely get it one day. This forum is like a family for us and my brother still hope always encouraged me, helped me in difficult situations, always helped in clearing my doubts....so a big thank for you brother.....i would also like to thank all of you for helping me in this process....well lets get going and come to the main point.
i had interview today at Paris BIQ so me and my wife took a train for paris . the BIQ is almost 45 mins from our home....we just live outside of paris. I am Indian citizen and my wife is French(of Indian origin).we reached biq at 8:45 am whereas our interview was scheduled for 9 am..... :eek: :eek: :eek: the security guard opened the main door and there was another person who came for the interview. It was morning so there were only 2 csq applicants at that time who came for interview. :-* :-* :-* :-*Then the lady on the reception asked for our passports to check if we have interview or not. everything went nicely. She told us to take a seat. it was exactly 9:05 am when a lady( :eek: :eek:) called my name. she was immigration officer in her early 50s. she looked very happy and took us to a room. I must say i was bit nervous :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but she was very very very nice lady. She holded the door for us and offered us a chair. I thanked her in French and then she gave her introduction and said to me....”do you speak French” then I said in French...yes I speak little bit French and then she replied no problem. Then we gave our introduction( I gave my intro in French) and my wife gave her intro in french. The immigration officer then started checking our documents and started with our passports. She started asking for my masters degree certificates(as I am Prin Applicant). She was typing on the computer at the same time....but in whole process till now...she was very friendly. Then she started asking me in French why I selected quebec ? I told her that there are lots of opportunities in quebec in my field of study( statistics, and I got priority treatment but still it took 7 months to get my interview). And my wifes studies are also in great demand( she is accountant)....she was listening and working on the computer at the same time. After that she asked me about my work. I showed her my exp certificate and last 6 months pay slips.....she was very happy and friendly. After this she told me that I can speak in French or English( as I want). Then I showed her my DELF A1 ( more than 16 in speaking and listening) and DELF A2( 17 in listening but 12 in speaking). She said that's quite nice to see you are improved and passed . but at the same time I would like to suggest everyone that keep learning French and pass as many French exams as you can while waiting for your interviews. It gives you confidence as well...if you can start the interview with French then the immigration officer itself says you can use English or French. Another thing is the questions immigration officer asks in French are very easy....like general introduction ,what is your DOB, what year you completed your degree, where do you work, what is your age....and I think 99% of interviews start with this information . So it's a better chance to grab some points in the start of interview. She asked me why you want to go to montreal, what are the jobs available in your and your wifes field of study. As suggested by still hope I researched a lot and made a complete project on quebec, jobs of our occupation. After this I showed her my assignment that I have searched these jobs in these sectors like aerospace( I had printouts of these jobs on my project).she was well impressed as she knows that at least we know about the job market( here I would like to motivate all of you to make a project in which u cover things like ,jobs acc to your field of study , experience, regions of quebec, etc). then she asked me about cities in quebec and I said that quebec is divide into 20 regions and I named three cities....laval, montreal and quebec city.I showed her that I researched and showed her all the regions on my project file. I searched it all on the Québec immigration site and not anywhere else. She then started the same questions to my wife but their conversation was totally in French and I was feeling bit relaxed at that moment. My wife speaks French fluently so they both were talking in French. She checked same documents of her study. At last the lady congratulated us with a smile and printed our CSQ. Then she explained about the next process. But here I would like to say that the Immigration officers are very nice.....in whole interview the lady( immi officer) was very friendly. At last we thanked her. I crammed one line from my wife in French....je voudrais vous remercier de nous avons donner cette opportunite....it means I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity. She thanked us and said welcome to quebec. The whole interview took 45 mins. And I spoke 30% French( no matter how it was but I spoke. She had already made our points and It was 73. But I would like to advice everyone to learn French as lady was talking in French all the time ( but where I felt struck in french I used English no matter good or bad French, I spoke).
I hope this information is sufficient and again I wish all of you best of luck in the process.

Thanks
Ambi

very informative..I hope my interviewer is also nice

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
CONFUSED FOR FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello please help,

Please let me know which is the best exam to appear for french beginners level exam

DELF A1,TEF or TCS??

I am studying french from clickonfrench.com (through package),I studied regularly from alliance francaise 7 yrs back (juct out of interest), now reviving french so tht I can appear in exam A1

Which is the best option for french I can register for to appear in the exam????

Also please let me know which certificate (DELF,TCS or TEF) comes early after exam appear?

Thanks alot
regards

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CONFUSED FOR FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it depends upon your ability to understand french

if you will give DELF its very cheap in comparison to other courses
but the only drawback DELF have that it had got only 2 attempts in an year.

Quebec authorities only award points for
1) Listening
2) Speaking

so if you have a command on these abilities then go for TCF , TEFaq or TCF (Quebec)

bestybesty said:
Hello please help,

Please let me know which is the best exam to appear for french beginners level exam

DELF A1,TEF or TCS??

I am studying french from clickonfrench.com (through package),I studied regularly from alliance francaise 7 yrs back (juct out of interest), now reviving french so tht I can appear in exam A1

Which is the best option for french I can register for to appear in the exam????

Also please let me know which certificate (DELF,TCS or TEF) comes early after exam appear?

Thanks alot
regards

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
Re: CONFUSED FOR FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umer Shahzad said:
well it depends upon your ability to understand french

if you will give DELF its very cheap in comparison to other courses
but the only drawback DELF have that it had got only 2 attempts in an year.

Quebec authorities only award points for
1) Listening
2) Speaking

so if you have a command on these abilities then go for TCF , TEFaq or TCF (Quebec)

Thanks alot Umer,

So does that mean I am allowe to appear in DELF A1 only twice in an year or Does this exam takes place only twice in an year???

Thanks for prompt reply

Regards

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Congratulation, best luck in Federal part!

ambi1775 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DHello friends with your wishes and my brother stillhopes help I am able to get my csq today in paris. well I wish all of you (waiting for this day) best of luck. I would like to say that be confident and leave the rest to god. He is there to help all of us....all our wishes are as important for him as it is for us and he always listens....he is there for us. I wish all of you all the best for the csq process and hope all of us get to our dreamland quebec...la belle province. I know its very difficult to wait while the process is going on but if you have worked hard and believe in yourself then you will definitely get it one day. This forum is like a family for us and my brother still hope always encouraged me, helped me in difficult situations, always helped in clearing my doubts....so a big thank for you brother.....i would also like to thank all of you for helping me in this process....well lets get going and come to the main point.
i had interview today at Paris BIQ so me and my wife took a train for paris . the BIQ is almost 45 mins from our home....we just live outside of paris. I am Indian citizen and my wife is French(of Indian origin).we reached biq at 8:45 am whereas our interview was scheduled for 9 am..... :eek: :eek: :eek: the security guard opened the main door and there was another person who came for the interview. It was morning so there were only 2 csq applicants at that time who came for interview. :-* :-* :-* :-*Then the lady on the reception asked for our passports to check if we have interview or not. everything went nicely. She told us to take a seat. it was exactly 9:05 am when a lady( :eek: :eek:) called my name. she was immigration officer in her early 50s. she looked very happy and took us to a room. I must say i was bit nervous :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but she was very very very nice lady. She holded the door for us and offered us a chair. I thanked her in French and then she gave her introduction and said to me....”do you speak French” then I said in French...yes I speak little bit French and then she replied no problem. Then we gave our introduction( I gave my intro in French) and my wife gave her intro in french. The immigration officer then started checking our documents and started with our passports. She started asking for my masters degree certificates(as I am Prin Applicant). She was typing on the computer at the same time....but in whole process till now...she was very friendly. Then she started asking me in French why I selected quebec ? I told her that there are lots of opportunities in quebec in my field of study( statistics, and I got priority treatment but still it took 7 months to get my interview). And my wifes studies are also in great demand( she is accountant)....she was listening and working on the computer at the same time. After that she asked me about my work. I showed her my exp certificate and last 6 months pay slips.....she was very happy and friendly. After this she told me that I can speak in French or English( as I want). Then I showed her my DELF A1 ( more than 16 in speaking and listening) and DELF A2( 17 in listening but 12 in speaking). She said that's quite nice to see you are improved and passed . but at the same time I would like to suggest everyone that keep learning French and pass as many French exams as you can while waiting for your interviews. It gives you confidence as well...if you can start the interview with French then the immigration officer itself says you can use English or French. Another thing is the questions immigration officer asks in French are very easy....like general introduction ,what is your DOB, what year you completed your degree, where do you work, what is your age....and I think 99% of interviews start with this information . So it's a better chance to grab some points in the start of interview. She asked me why you want to go to montreal, what are the jobs available in your and your wifes field of study. As suggested by still hope I researched a lot and made a complete project on quebec, jobs of our occupation. After this I showed her my assignment that I have searched these jobs in these sectors like aerospace( I had printouts of these jobs on my project).she was well impressed as she knows that at least we know about the job market( here I would like to motivate all of you to make a project in which u cover things like ,jobs acc to your field of study , experience, regions of quebec, etc). then she asked me about cities in quebec and I said that quebec is divide into 20 regions and I named three cities....laval, montreal and quebec city.I showed her that I researched and showed her all the regions on my project file. I searched it all on the Québec immigration site and not anywhere else. She then started the same questions to my wife but their conversation was totally in French and I was feeling bit relaxed at that moment. My wife speaks French fluently so they both were talking in French. She checked same documents of her study. At last the lady congratulated us with a smile and printed our CSQ. Then she explained about the next process. But here I would like to say that the Immigration officers are very nice.....in whole interview the lady( immi officer) was very friendly. At last we thanked her. I crammed one line from my wife in French....je voudrais vous remercier de nous avons donner cette opportunite....it means I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity. She thanked us and said welcome to quebec. The whole interview took 45 mins. And I spoke 30% French( no matter how it was but I spoke. She had already made our points and It was 73. But I would like to advice everyone to learn French as lady was talking in French all the time ( but where I felt struck in french I used English no matter good or bad French, I spoke).

Thanks
Ambi

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Hi All

Please I need an answer for this question urgently.

If I relocate to another country other than mine can I go through the federal part from that country after getting the CSQ inshalaa or what will be the condition?

Regards