NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
Subject:- Immigration to Quebec (Canada)

Dear Friends,

We (Me and My Wife) want to apply for CSQ(good luck) (Quebec Selection Certificate). Our Qualifications and Informations are as below. Can you please calculate points for us.

Main Applicant:-

Name: Rizwan Ali
Qualification: B.Sc. Civil Engineering (4 years Bachelor Degree obtained in 2007 from pakistan) 10 Education 6 for AOT
Work Exprience: 5 years (related to my field i.e. civil engineering) 8
English Language: IELTS (6 bands in listening and 6 bands in speaking) 2+2
French Language: DELF A1 (18/25 in listeing and 19/25 in speaking) 2
Financials: Can $ 4238 (we have enough funds) 1

Spouse (Wife):-

Name: Sidra Rizwan (Not required)
Qualification: BCA (Bachelor of Computer Arts, a 4 years degree obtained in 2008 from pakistan) 3 AOT=2
French Language: DELF A1 (17/25 in listening and 18/25 in speaking) included as conjoint - 1 point

I think You are good to go..apply as soon as possible. Ask other seniors to confirm points allocated.
Total marks 56 . Minimum marks 57.

Please check our eligibilty and advice us.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mr. & Mrs. Rizwan Ali

Please also guide me what would be NOC numbers for me and my wife' s qualifications (usually NOC are given by IO after careful analysis of application and interview passing).

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Seniors I have a question for every one! please try to answer at ur best it will help many members on this forum to understand the level of french they must have before sitting in the interview:

1. Application without French and reached 49 points( usually all interview is in english and CSQ is issued, but may ask why do u still want to live in quebec,due to absence of French language)
2. Application with claiming 1-2 points in French language (70% interview in English 30% in French,french questions are simple and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
3. Application with claiming 3-4 points in French language (50% interview in English 50% in French,french questions are little tough and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
4. Application with claiming 5-6 points in French language (20% interview in English 80% in French,french questions are tough, and direct, CSQ is issued and encouraged to learn french after arrival)

Seniors do share ur input it will help people to understand what level of french they must have in the interview. Do corect if the chart is wrong..
Thanks

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
Seniors I have a question for every one! please try to answer at ur best it will help many members on this forum to understand the level of french they must have before sitting in the interview:

1. Application without French and reached 49 points( usually all interview is in english and CSQ is issued, but may ask why do u still want to live in quebec,due to absence of French language)
2. Application with claiming 1-2 points in French language (70% interview in English 30% in French,french questions are simple and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
3. Application with claiming 3-4 points in French language (50% interview in English 50% in French,french questions are little tough and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
4. Application with claiming 5-6 points in French language (20% interview in English 80% in French,french questions are tough, and direct, CSQ is issued and encouraged to learn french after arrival)

Seniors do share ur input it will help people to understand what level of french they must have in the interview. Do corect if the chart is wrong..
Thanks
Hello vickRocks,

You are exactly correct. After, reading many interview experience, I have come to the same point. You have just represented with statistical data and cleared the things. I am completely agreed with you. Thanks !!!

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
URGENT INFORMATION REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!

Can anybody help to find out!!!!!!!!!

Whether MBA from IGNOU (specialization in Human resources-HR) (2011 passout) comes under group 1 or group 2 and what is the training area code as pers these groups.????

Also "CODE" for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS from group 1 and group 2 of the training area code list for quebec immigration.

ITS URGENT

Thanks in advance to all of you[/font]

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
bestybesty said:
Hello STILLHOPE, Hi bestybesty

Sorry for the late response.

I have read alot about you in this forum. Alos you help other alot.

Please help us with you r guidance (I request the same to other senior members here)

With this new change of groups: please guide me and my husband (principal applicant) for the code in which we will come ap per groups

My husband (PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) completed his CPA (CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT-ie, American Chartered Accountancy) from USA in 2008 after his B.Com (1998) from mumbai. He is pursuing profession related to his field of study (CPA) from last 5 yrs. This is purely my opinion about your points. he will get 6 points for his B.Com and 6 another for his area of training, so total will be 12 points. I know he did so many proff. courses but quebec immigration authority will not give him any points for that courses. so they will only consider his B.com.

Also he has done CISA (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR)-a profession to audit IT department in every company in 2010 but certificate is awaited, n experience is less thn 1 yr in this field till now.

He is working as senior audit manager (internal audit) in a bank from last 3 yrs. 6
i feel he is also below 35 year old, so he will get 16 points for his age

Also I (spouse) completed my MBA (in HUMAN RESOURCES) from IGNOU IN 2011. for education 3 + for your area of training 2 + 3 for age as i feel u r below 35 year old, so your total points are 8 But no work experience. As per the given link i score 3 points as spouse,also does that mean tht MBA from ignou comes under group 1. please confirm for me from the link for training which you only provided for india.

Still u didnt provided full info regarding your case like about your english and french proficiency, any kids etc so we can guide u better.

AS per my view if u provide some ( atleast for six months )experience after your MBA then chances are better if u become principal applicant

STILLHOPE

PLEASE GUIDE US FOR THE TRAINING CODES and GROUP WE COME UNDER.

Thanks to all seniors

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
Thanks,thanks thanks alot STILLHOPE for replying,

Iwas actully waiting for it....

Details are given below:

Husband ( Principal Applicant)-

Qualification: B Com from india (1998), Chartered accountancy from USA (2008)-SO YOU MEAN IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT THERE ARE NO MARKS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN "EDUCATION"; THAT MEANS THEY DONT COUNT IT IN MASTERS for number of years of qualification AT ALL???

Work experience- Senior manager in a bank in audit dept (it is exactly related to both of the qualifications)- experience is 4 + years
English Language: IELTS (8.5 bands in listening and 9 bands in speaking)- OVERALL BAND SCORE- 8
French Language: Just started DELF A1 (18/25 in listeing and 19/25 in speaking)- (but also studied french from 8th-12thstandard in school,i know it wont give points without A1/A2)
Financials: Yes can manage very easily
TRAINING GROUP CODE for BCom or CA- I dont know??? please help to know

Spouse (Me):-

French Language: Got A1 certificate 8 yrs back from ALLIANCE FRANCAISE but now started classes again for fresh certificates of french.
Qualification:- MBA (in Human Resources) in 2011, BHM- Bachelors in hotel management (2003)
IELTS- not appeared
Work experience- nil
Children- no
TRAINING GROUP CODE for MBA - I dont know??? please help to know

Also please how many marks does indian CA gets in education?

We are planning to apply in this week.

Also i could not find any specifications for passport size photographs, please help in that also...

Please check our eligibilty and advice us. PLEASE DO HELP ME TO FIND THE TRAINING GROUP CODE AS WE HAVE TO FILL THE SAME IN THE FORM.

Thanks and Best Regards,

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
bestybesty said:
Thanks,thanks thanks alot STILLHOPE for replying,

Iwas actully waiting for it....

Details are given below:

Husband ( Principal Applicant)-

Qualification: B Com from india (1998), Chartered accountancy from USA (2008)-SO YOU MEAN IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT THERE ARE NO MARKS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN "EDUCATION"; THAT MEANS THEY DONT COUNT IT IN MASTERS for number of years of qualification AT ALL??? CPA is just a certification like CFA, CMA etc to get prof designated as certified auditor. It takes hardly 6 -10 moth to sit for the exam. It doesn't assist to get any points or degree. Degree will be treated as BCOM as mentioned by stillhope.

Work experience- Senior manager in a bank in audit dept (it is exactly related to both of the qualifications)- experience is 4 + years- 8point
English Language: IELTS (8.5 bands in listening and 9 bands in speaking)- OVERALL BAND SCORE- 8 - 6 point
French Language: Just started DELF A1 (18/25 in listeing and 19/25 in speaking)- (but also studied french from 8th-12thstandard in school,i know it wont give points without A1/A2) - 2 point. No point for school knowledge, as per new visa rule. should have certification.
Financials: Yes can manage very easily - 1 point
TRAINING GROUP CODE for BCom or CA- I dont know??? please help to know - for BCOM, it is degree in accounting ( DCS-3 years)

Spouse (Me):-

French Language: Got A1 certificate 8 yrs back from ALLIANCE FRANCAISE but now started classes again for fresh certificates of french. - no ponts. certificate more than 2 year old. no pint for study only.
Qualification:- MBA (in Human Resources) in 2011, BHM- Bachelors in hotel management (2003) - 3 point AOT=3 point
IELTS- not appeared - 0 point
Work experience- nil - NA
Children- no - 0 point
TRAINING GROUP CODE for MBA - I dont know??? please help to know - Gestion de commerce or Business management

Got 58 marks total. Good to Go.
Also please how many marks does indian CA gets in education? - Same as BCOM, if by passing HS, any person get entry in CA, they will consider CA as 5 years bachelor degree same as passing law or 5 year engg.

We are planning to apply in this week.

Also i could not find any specifications for passport size photographs, please help in that also... - Visa photo, please go to cic canada immigration website.
Notes to the photographer
The photos must:
•show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;
•have a plain white background;
•be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:
•measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
•have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

Please check our eligibilty and advice us. PLEASE DO HELP ME TO FIND THE TRAINING GROUP CODE AS WE HAVE TO FILL THE SAME IN THE FORM.

Thanks and Best Regards,

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
CONFUSED CONFUSED CONFUSED FOR GROUP SELECTION !!!!

Thanks alot Hec006
please clarify a little more:-

TRAINING GROUP CODE for MBA - I dont know??? please help to find - As you suggested-Gestion de commerce or Business management (training code ??).

Now here is the problem -

As per the chart "INDE TABLEAU COMPARATIF DES DIPLÔMES INDIENS" on immigration website MBA (IGNOU)(after 18 yrs of studies) comes under masters degree but there is no specific group code for MBA in group1 or group 2 list.

If I select Gestion de commerce (C018) we come in GROUP 1 for application

but If I select (CODE-U002, or U074) we come in group 2.

Gestion de commerce (C018) is obtained after 14 yrs of studies and is at college level technical course

Administration des affaires (BACC. - 3 ans) (CODE-U002) is bachelors degree and is obtained after 16-17 yrs of studies.(Again its not masters degree but only a bachelors degree)

Gestion et administration des entreprises (BACC. - 3 ans) (CODE U074) is obtained after 16-17 yrs of studies.
(Again its not masters degree but only a bachelors degree)

Also if we put wrong code will our AAPPLICATION BE REJECTED?? or will they decide our real codes???

So please help us choosing the final training codes---

U024- for B.Com??

C018 or U074 OR U002- for MBA from IGNOU??

sorry for so many questions...
Thanks alot hec006
Thanks to all in advance

Regards

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
hec006 said:
Hello vickRocks,

You are exactly correct. After, reading many interview experience, I have come to the same point. You have just represented with statistical data and cleared the things. I am completely agreed with you. Thanks !!!
Thanks HEC, actually i'm trying to make thing much simpler for the new members who put their queries n front of us to get the best evaluation. Specially when they are short of time and want to get their evaluation quickly.

I would appreciate if u could and other seniors could look at the points 1-4 and add ur oppinion on the basis of ur interview experiences.

Peace out.

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I applied on 28th December 2011 and received AOR on 14th March 2012 through regular mail confirming opening of my file. I marked beginner french level in my form and yet to give my DELF in June 2012. They have asked for my french language evidence. How many points do I require for this?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Tania_an said:
I applied on 28th December 2011 and received AOR on 14th March 2012 through regular mail confirming opening of my file. I marked beginner french level in my form and yet to give my DELF in June 2012. They have asked for my french language evidence. How many points do I require for this?
[/quote

How many points they have allocated u? Because single applicant need 49 points to qualify for interview..

thanks!

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
. HEllo Friends , Thanks for your best wishes .

JUST to share good news with u guys, I just got it my CSQ certificate today .

Thanks again for yours best wishes and good luck all of u.

Ambi
[/u]

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
ambi1775 said:
. HEllo Friends , Thanks for your best wishes .

JUST to share good news with u guys, I just got it my CSQ certificate today .
. Big big Conguratulation to u my brother for your csq.

Thanks again for yours best wishes and good luck all of u.

Ambi
[/u]