App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Congratulations ambi1775, hope you land quickly :)

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Congratulations AMBI1775 and best of luck to all others too!! :) :)

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Congratulations ambi1775 ;) ;)
I hope the rest of the process will be short and successful!!!

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
CONGRATULATIONS ambi1775..welcome to the club!!!
Egypt2011 said:
Hi All

Please I need an answer for this question urgently.

If I relocate to another country other than mine can I go through the federal part from that country after getting the CSQ inshalaa or what will be the condition?

Regards
Sometimes you can!!!..but first you have to check with the office in-charge of your case if they can transfer your file...if not you will have to start all over!!!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are quite unlucky that the process changed recently so that we need to apply to Sydney CIO. previously people were getting MR next month from VO but now we need to wait months and months before CIO, which is overloaded with millions of applications, processes our file and sends our file to the visa office with the slowest ship. And even when it reaches VO, it will spend weeks in queue again before being processed :-\ :'( And by the time VO opens our file, all police certificates will be old and here were are starting all over again :mad: This policy will only increase the backlog instead of reducing it. :mad:

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Katayoon said:
We are quite unlucky that the process changed recently so that we need to apply to Sydney CIO. previously people were getting MR next month from VO but now we need to wait months and months before CIO, which is overloaded with millions of applications, processes our file and sends our file to the visa office with the slowest ship. And even when it reaches VO, it will spend weeks in queue again before being processed :-\ :'( And by the time VO opens our file, all police certificates will be old and here were are starting all over again :mad: This policy will only increase the backlog instead of reducing it. :mad:
:) That means another wait-game. It's really a 5 year plan. people should apply after completing graduation.

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Katayoon said:
Patience is a virtue brother
I know it's a ridiculous process but at least you your PER from sydney CIO ,we are still waiting for ours.
Let hope Inshallah everything is find with our file,at least we are lucky here the process took like nearly a year ,back home in Mauritius it took 3 years minimum though.
Well let's hoPe for the best for our process.
Do you think I will have to do the medical here in London or we can do it anywhere.
Am planning to go home for holiday so let's hope the medical don't come at these time
God bless and give us patience
ABMIR

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, and after giving birth to all intended children to avoid further delays of updating files
hec006 said:
:) That means another wait-game. It's really a 5 year plan. people should apply after completing graduation.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot brother Abmir, you will receive CIO's email within 1-2 weeks surely, but it won't relieve your stress because it may take up to one year between CIO's reply and the processing start by VO. :-\ Once they start processing, it will be quicker than for FSW.

I am not sure about medicals locations, but you will be given 3 months for medicals I think (this is what I read in other threads), so you can do them after you come back. Unless VO posts you the medical request by Titanic so that all 3 months will be used by delivery. I am also going home and won't be ready for MR, but I am sorry to say this - it is unlikely that we receive MR this summer because of the three-month delay caused by CIO. It takes 3 months approximately for the file to reach the VO and another 3 months for the processing to start. So we can defo relax and enjoy summer weather, consuming fruit and veg to show to the doctor the best physical shape :p

Best of luck! 8)

ABMIR said:
Patience is a virtue brother
I know it's a ridiculous process but at least you your PER from sydney CIO ,we are still waiting for ours.
Let hope Inshallah everything is find with our file,at least we are lucky here the process took like nearly a year ,back home in Mauritius it took 3 years minimum though.
Well let's hoPe for the best for our process.
Do you think I will have to do the medical here in London or we can do it anywhere.
Am planning to go home for holiday so let's hope the medical don't come at these time
God bless and give us patience
ABMIR

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
bestybesty said:
Hello please help,

Please let me know which is the best exam to appear for french beginners level exam

DELF A1,TEF or TCS??

I am studying french from clickonfrench.com (through package),I studied regularly from alliance francaise 7 yrs back (juct out of interest), now reviving french so tht I can appear in exam A1

Which is the best option for french I can register for to appear in the exam????

Also please let me know which certificate (DELF,TCS or TEF) comes early after exam appear?

Thanks alot
regards
Hi bestybesty,
As you have mentioned that you have previously studied french at AF and currently taking online classes, I will suggest you to go for TEFaQ / TCFQ.
These are specific versions of TEF/TCF adopted for quebec immigration purposes and they have only 2 sections listening/speaking in these 2 tests.

The reason why I am asking you to go for these tests instead of DELF is that your french skills are seems to be higher than beginner level, I suppose that with some self-study of french, it will brush up your french skills. If needed you can take help of some personal/private french tutor.

The beauty of TEFaQ/TCFQ is that there is no specific level-wise exam as in DELF. Candidate is given score as per his performance in tests and this score is then compared with equivalent level of DELF exams such as A1, A2 etc. So, by this you are also avoiding the hazzles of waiting for DELF level-wise exams and then for test results after every exam.
TEFaQ/TCFQ test Results is also declared in 2-4 weeks compared to 2 months for DELF. All these tests are taken by Alliance Francaise world-vide.

Here you must check one thing, that the results for TEFaQ/TCF are sent directly to quebec immigration office or it is given to candidate.
Hope this helps. :)

Also, I m really sorry for not being able to answer ur previous queries, 'cause loaded with some sort of job duties... I keep on checking posts on the forum, but gets very little time to respond to queries. Hope u understand it. :)

Anyways... I would like to say that you hold very strong profile with the additional certifications, but keep in mind that canadaian employers recognize only canadian credentials and canadian qualifications, moreover accounting is a regulated profession in canada, so once your PR is granted, you need to undergo the certification exams conducted by them to work/practice in regulated profession. Because, I have read many stories of doctors and such high-profile applicants who are now doing jobs of steward, salesperson and etc due to this regulated profession issue. I am not threatening you or any other person here. Just thought of sharing this very practical fact of canadian employers. They believe only in canadian education and canadian experience, that is what I have read here from many posts on this forum.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing the info.
It will help a lot.
Congratulations once again and all the best for your future process.
ambi1775 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DHello friends with your wishes and my brother stillhopes help I am able to get my csq today in paris. well I wish all of you (waiting for this day) best of luck. I would like to say that be confident and leave the rest to god. He is there to help all of us....all our wishes are as important for him as it is for us and he always listens....he is there for us. I wish all of you all the best for the csq process and hope all of us get to our dreamland quebec...la belle province. I know its very difficult to wait while the process is going on but if you have worked hard and believe in yourself then you will definitely get it one day. This forum is like a family for us and my brother still hope always encouraged me, helped me in difficult situations, always helped in clearing my doubts....so a big thank for you brother.....i would also like to thank all of you for helping me in this process....well lets get going and come to the main point.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i had interview today at Paris BIQ so me and my wife took a train for paris . the BIQ is almost 45 mins from our home....we just live outside of paris. I am Indian citizen and my wife is French(of Indian origin).we reached biq at 8:45 am whereas our interview was scheduled for 9 am..... :eek: :eek: :eek: the security guard opened the main door and there was another person who came for the interview. It was morning so there were only 2 csq applicants at that time who came for interview. :-* :-* :-* :-*Then the lady on the reception asked for our passports to check if we have interview or not. everything went nicely. She told us to take a seat. it was exactly 9:05 am when a lady( :eek: :eek:) called my name. she was immigration officer in her early 50s. she looked very happy and took us to a room. I must say i was bit nervous :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but she was very very very nice lady. She holded the door for us and offered us a chair. I thanked her in French and then she gave her introduction and said to me....”do you speak French” then I said in French...yes I speak little bit French and then she replied no problem. Then we gave our introduction( I gave my intro in French) and my wife gave her intro in french. The immigration officer then started checking our documents and started with our passports. She started asking for my masters degree certificates(as I am Prin Applicant). She was typing on the computer at the same time....but in whole process till now...she was very friendly. Then she started asking me in French why I selected quebec ? I told her that there are lots of opportunities in quebec in my field of study( statistics, and I got priority treatment but still it took 7 months to get my interview). And my wifes studies are also in great demand( she is accountant)....she was listening and working on the computer at the same time. After that she asked me about my work. I showed her my exp certificate and last 6 months pay slips.....she was very happy and friendly. After this she told me that I can speak in French or English( as I want). Then I showed her my DELF A1 ( more than 16 in speaking and listening) and DELF A2( 17 in listening but 12 in speaking). She said that's quite nice to see you are improved and passed . but at the same time I would like to suggest everyone that keep learning French and pass as many French exams as you can while waiting for your interviews. It gives you confidence as well...if you can start the interview with French then the immigration officer itself says you can use English or French. Another thing is the questions immigration officer asks in French are very easy....like general introduction ,what is your DOB, what year you completed your degree, where do you work, what is your age....and I think 99% of interviews start with this information . So it's a better chance to grab some points in the start of interview. She asked me why you want to go to montreal, what are the jobs available in your and your wifes field of study. As suggested by still hope I researched a lot and made a complete project on quebec, jobs of our occupation. After this I showed her my assignment that I have searched these jobs in these sectors like aerospace( I had printouts of these jobs on my project).she was well impressed as she knows that at least we know about the job market( here I would like to motivate all of you to make a project in which u cover things like ,jobs acc to your field of study , experience, regions of quebec, etc). then she asked me about cities in quebec and I said that quebec is divide into 20 regions and I named three cities....laval, montreal and quebec city.I showed her that I researched and showed her all the regions on my project file. I searched it all on the Québec immigration site and not anywhere else. She then started the same questions to my wife but their conversation was totally in French and I was feeling bit relaxed at that moment. My wife speaks French fluently so they both were talking in French. She checked same documents of her study. At last the lady congratulated us with a smile and printed our CSQ. Then she explained about the next process. But here I would like to say that the Immigration officers are very nice.....in whole interview the lady( immi officer) was very friendly. At last we thanked her. I crammed one line from my wife in French....je voudrais vous remercier de nous avons donner cette opportunite....it means I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity. She thanked us and said welcome to quebec. The whole interview took 45 mins. And I spoke 30% French( no matter how it was but I spoke. She had already made our points and It was 73. But I would like to advice everyone to learn French as lady was talking in French all the time ( but where I felt struck in french I used English no matter good or bad French, I spoke).
I hope this information is sufficient and again I wish all of you best of luck in the process.

Thanks
Ambi

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have emailed BIQ HQ couple of days back asking for my Application Status and they replied as below.
Bonjour,

Merci de noter que votre dossierest présentement en attente de traitement, vous êtes invité à maintenir à jour votre dossier et à patienter jusqu'a ce que nous communiquions avec vous.

Kindly note that your file is in queue for further process, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

What does exactly means your file is in queue for further process
Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.
harit79 said:
Thanks for sharing the info.
It will help a lot.
Congratulations once again and all the best for your future process.

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
TCFaQ (TCF for Quebec) French Exam
The TCFaQ exam is the French language exam that you need to take if want to send in your application for the Quebec Skilled Worker program. It is required by the Immigration Visa & Immigration department.

Since October 16, 2006, the Ministry of Immigration (MICC) of Quebec has required people submitting an immigration application for Quebec to give proof of their level of competency in French by taking the "TCF pour le Québec", or TCF for Quebec.

This test can only be taken by candidates submitting an immigration application at a Quebec immigration office or at Délégations Générales du Québec, Quebec government offices.

TCFaQ Exam Format
The TCF for Quebec includes two examinations:

listening comprehension (30 questions). Duration: 30 minutes
spoken expression (6 questions). Duration: 15 minutes
TCFaQ Exam Registration
TCF for Quebec examination sessions are held throughout the year. Approved TCF Test Centres are allowed to hold as many examination sessions as they wish in the last 10 days of each month.

You can take the TCF for Quebec as many times as you like. There must, however, be a gap of 2 months between examination sessions.

Your certificate has a limited validity period. It is valid for 2 years.

Your certificate will usually be available approximately 20 days after you took the TCF for Quebec. You should collect it from the test centre at which you took the TCF for Quebec examinations.

At the same time, the CIEP will send your results to the Ministry of Immigration (MICC) in Quebec directly. You should still include your certificate in your immigration application, even if the Ministry has your results.TCF-Quebec Syllabus. For more info, visit: www.frenchfaster.com Page 1 of 1
TCF-QUEBEC SYLLABUS
Il y a 2 épreuves obligatoires :
1. Compréhension Orale (30 items, 25 minutes)
Les items sont présentés dans un ordre de difficulté progressive allant du niveau A1 au niveau C2
du cadre européen commun de référence.
Les items évaluent la capacité du candidat à :
· Repérer les informations essentielles transmises dans des situations de communication
quotidienne
· Comprendre des énoncés simples portant sur des thèmes familiers dans des messages, des
annonces, des entretiens, discussions au téléphone, etc et identifier le sujet d’une
conversation
· Comprendre les points principaux d’une intervention sur des sujets familiers rencontres au
travail, à l’université, pendant les loisirs.
· Comprendre les informations portant sur des personnes, des faits ou des évènements dans
des transmissions de radio ou de télévision ayant trait à l’actualité ou sur des sujets
personnels, professionnels ou éducationnels.
· Comprendre tout genre de discours prononce à un débit standard
2. Production Orale (6 items, 15 minutes)
Entretien avec le jury, sans préparation. Six questions de difficulté croissante.
· Décrire son environnement proche.
· Décrire des personnes, parler de ses conditions de vie, de son activité professionnelle ou
académique actuelle ou récente.
· Poser des questions, rechercher des informations précises.
· Donner son opinion et expliquer les avantages et inconvénients d’un projet, exprimer son
accord et son désaccord.
· Présenter une argumentation claire et structurée dans un style approprie au contexte.
· Présenter de façon détaillée et structurée des sujets complexes, les développer et conclure.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
harit79 said:

I have emailed BIQ HQ couple of days back asking for my Application Status and they replied as below.
Bonjour,

Merci de noter que votre dossierest présentement en attente de traitement, vous êtes invité à maintenir à jour votre dossier et à patienter jusqu'a ce que nous communiquions avec vous.

Kindly note that your file is in queue for further process, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

What does exactly means your file is in queue for further process
Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.
Hi harit, thanks for updating us with this info... I am also thinking of sending an email to biq-hk for status of my application. :)

Well regarding the reply they sent to you, it means that your application is received by them and it is placed as per routinue queue of applications and it will be processed as and when your turn comes.
In the mean time you can update them if any changes occurs in your status.
Hope this helps. :)

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
THANKS EVERY ONE'S FOR YOUR'S BEST WISHES, AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS.

AMBI