Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nevillek said:
Good morning mkshahji, I say it will get exhausted by end of May probably. My immigration consultants have taken a fee of 1000usd and now refusing to send my application with the A2 provisional certificate saying they need the main certificate which will still take 2 months to arrive.
Hi nevillek,
1000usd, :eek: It is by no means a small amount.. :eek:
Many of These consultants are crook.... They never think about the applicant's time & money, once the get their fees, they will keep on asking for newer and newer documents and requirements....

So, i suggest you to forget about your money.... I understand it is your hard-earned money but so is your time... Money can be recovered at later date... But once you have lost this time... It will never come back and at the end, you will accuse those consultant..
So, still it is not too late, do it yourself, we all are here to help you in any need... And send your application as fast as possible. :)
also regarding A2 provisional certi, you can send a mail to quebec immi from the link given on the biq website and ask them if they will consider this as a proof of french language proficiency.
Hers is the link:
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/reach.html
Wish you GOOD LUCK for your application :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
kimi_kaur said:
thanx for this latest info Mr. mkshah.....i just depend upon the info u provide in this forum.........i dont get time to regularly visit immigration sites for updation..so your posts are enough to be in touch with news :D :D :D :D :D :D keep posting sir.......
Hello kimi_kaur,
This place keeps all of us informed about latest happenings... your last post about TEFaQ and TCFq was really appreciated.. :)

Qeubecois2012

Mar 9, 2012
Hi,

For csq application:

1. Is spouse required to come to the interview? Or only the main applicant needs to attend the interview?
2. If it is compulsary for the spouse to come to the interview with the principal applicant, does the spouse need to be able to speak french for the interview as for eligibilty point calculation spouse doesn't need to speak french at the moment of the application?

Thanks

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Egypt2011 said:
Do you inform them of the changing of your location?
Yes, I informed them at that time I send them a fax later on I send them Form "AA-0520-MA" and my job related original documents with my residential permit and Visa copies.

I suggest you to inform them because I know a person who didn't inform them when he change his job, they refuse him immediately in interview because and give him a reason for cheating in his information (beware hiding any information has to be treated as as cheating).

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Qeubecois2012 said:
Hi Javeedislam,

In which training category you applied your CSQ, given your background in IT Networking?

Thanks
Dear Quebecois2012,

I applied in Computer Engineering category.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Qeubecois2012 said:
Hi,

For csq application:

1. Is spouse required to come to the interview? Or only the main applicant needs to attend the interview?
2. If it is compulsary for the spouse to come to the interview with the principal applicant, does the spouse need to be able to speak french for the interview as for eligibilty point calculation spouse doesn't need to speak french at the moment of the application?

Thanks
If you mention your spouse as accompanying spouse then you must have to go with her and secondly if you require french points then they must have to ask her some questions for testing her french knowledge. I suggest you to study some french it is very easy if you need basic french I can send you material.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
javeedislam said:
If you mention your spouse as accompanying spouse then you must have to go with her and secondly if you require french points then they must have to ask her some questions for testing her french knowledge. I suggest you to study some french it is very easy if you need basic french I can send you material.
Very correct, I will advise that the spouse also learn french however little it may be, because it will help you earn points for adaptability and it will also serve as an indication that you intend settling in Quebec after receiving PR.

Cheers

chandrock

Mar 30, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hec006 said:
Gr8. Ur almost done within 5 days.

Unless, you are from country like china, japan whose language letter doesn't resembes with English alphabet. You need not to do anything. Just put the label in English and french Both, to be on safe side.
Thanks hec, I have been preparing these docs for almost a month. So i just took 5 days to collate all the docs... hopefully will send it within a week..

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Do we need to show IELTS scode while putting the file for quebec immigration.Or we can send them later.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
c82 said:
Do we need to show IELTS scode while putting the file for quebec immigration.Or we can send them later.
Dear C81,

According to new law you have to submit it with your application otherwise they will never award you any point for English even same for French.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
mkshah said:
Hi nevillek,
1000usd, :eek: It is by no means a small amount.. :eek:
Many of These consultants are crook.... They never think about the applicant's time & money, once the get their fees, they will keep on asking for newer and newer documents and requirements....

So, i suggest you to forget about your money.... I understand it is your hard-earned money but so is your time... Money can be recovered at later date... But once you have lost this time... It will never come back and at the end, you will accuse those consultant..
So, still it is not too late, do it yourself, we all are here to help you in any need... And send your application as fast as possible. :)
also regarding A2 provisional certi, you can send a mail to quebec immi from the link given on the biq website and ask them if they will consider this as a proof of french language proficiency.
Hers is the link:
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/reach.html
Wish you GOOD LUCK for your application :)

Thanks so much mkshah, very kind of you..

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
harit79 said:
Bonjour tout le monde !

I am planning to take DELF A2 exam on May and preparing my self.
Can anyone please provide me a link from where i can download Listening and Speaking test ,book or past exam papers.
I have already done the papers from ciep.fr.
Hello,
i uploaded this for you, i dont know if it can help you, hope you will pass the exam

http://jumbofiles.com/6tzovohca6q2

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello,
i uploaded this for you, i dont know if it can help you, hope you will pass the exam

http://jumbofiles.com/6tzovohca6q2

Thanks Bachar for sharing the link. But this is for DELF A1 and i already have that.
Appreciate your help.