Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ All,

For Information of Members
Quebec immigration offices in Paris and Brussels: change of place of filing applications for immigration of skilled workers

The Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities wishes to inform its customers that the Quebec Immigration Offices in Paris and Brussels will no longer receive applications from candidates of the category of skilled workers from the territories of Eastern Europe West and Sub-Saharan Africa as of March 16, 2012. All new applications must now be addressed directly to the Economic Directorate of Immigration - International Service in Western Europe, Africa and the Maghreb, whose address is in Montreal:

285, rue Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

In addition, all other selection activities will be maintained at the offices of the Paris and Brussels for filings before 16 March 2012 and until March 31, 2013. Selection interviews conducted by the Department with immigration applicants from these areas will be conducted in the same places as usual.

Biolah

homesickvn

Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys,

Could you help me clarify if I belong to Group 1 or 2 ? In my case I don't see a different in these 2. I got:

Bachelor of Commerce in Montreal in 2005
Master of Management in France in 2010.

Group 1:
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

Group 2:
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or the equivalent of a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
homesickvn said:
Hi guys,

Could you help me clarify if I belong to Group 1 or 2 ? In my case I don't see a different in these 2. I got:

Bachelor of Commerce in Montreal in 2005
Master of Management in France in 2010.

Group 1:
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

Group 2:
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or the equivalent of a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.
Hi,
With quebec degree in your hand, You will come in Group 1. No doubt about it. :)
Good news is that there is no quota system for group 1.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
guys, is Attestations de réussite a final diploma for DELF, or its just confirmation i've passed exam and will get real, more fancy diploma later?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Stngr said:
guys, is Attestations de réussite a final diploma for DELF, or its just confirmation i've passed exam and will get real, more fancy diploma later?
Attestations de réussite - Provisional result ... it should be submitted to BIQ as original copy( No Xerox).

You will get original result copy(Fancy copy) 1-2 month later.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
c82 said:
Dear Javeed,

I have completed my French A1 & A2 and IELTS.But My wife is just started A1 she is not finished yet.Without My wife's point It is total 60 which is I think enough for applying for quebec immigration.So,In that Can I submit the application without my wife A1 level score.
Hey c82, my humble suggestion at this time is you apply for yourself for the time being, nothing is stopping you once you submitted your application to add your spouse. The reason for this is simple -- "GET YOUR APPLICATION IN"...you seem to have all of the requirements in order. So apply for yourself at this stage, when your spouse gets the required certification, you can simply contact the visa office and update your application. A cap is now applied for applicants, "GET YOUR APPLICATION IN" don't waste another moment. It may seem harsh, but its better to have one foot in the door than none at all.

Good Luck

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14
Hello,

How long it will take to receive AOR & medical request after sending the file to Canada ?? any idea ??

thanks

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
hec006 said:
Attestations de réussite - Provisional result ... it should be submitted to BIQ as original copy( No Xerox).

You will get original result copy(Fancy copy) 1-2 month later.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hey c82, my humble suggestion at this time is you apply for yourself for the time being, nothing is stopping you once you submitted your application to add your spouse. The reason for this is simple -- "GET YOUR APPLICATION IN"...you seem to have all of the requirements in order. So apply for yourself at this stage, when your spouse gets the required certification, you can simply contact the visa office and update your application. A cap is now applied for applicants, "GET YOUR APPLICATION IN" don't waste another moment. It may seem harsh, but its better to have one foot in the door than none at all.

Good Luck
Hi, Bajan4Quebec,
AsYou have mentioned in this post, Is it allowed for a married applicant to add spouse at some time after application is submitted and initially he declaared that his spouse will not accompany him?
I think it cannot be allowed.
Also, you suggested him to apply for himself for time-being and then add his wife name at later stage. How this can be ppossible? Pls clarify.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, colleague! Please let us know when you hear from London anything. Please also notify us if your status changes in ECas. Mine says "application received". No movement at all :'( Did you check your status?

ABMIR said:
Hey guys,
Got our PER from CIO today,The email state that our file is complete and will be sent to our VO.
Good luck to all
God Bless
Abmir

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on visa office. Usually AOR from Sydney comes in 1-2 months, AOR from visa office in 2-4 months, medicals in 4-8 or even more months. Totally unpredictable... :-\
rgquebec said:
Hello,

How long it will take to receive AOR & medical request after sending the file to Canada ?? any idea ??

thanks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I am also TA and got accepted. But you need to provide your pay slips so that they calculate the No of hours and convert into full-time job. I suppose this is not a full-time job in your case.
khaled76 said:
Hi Guys,
does anyone know if university teaching assistant can be accepted for quebec immigration?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Bajan4Quebec said:

Good Luck
mkshah said:
Hi, Bajan4Quebec,
AsYou have mentioned in this post, Is it allowed for a married applicant to add spouse at some time after application is submitted and initially he declaared that his spouse will not accompany him?
Also, you suggested him to apply for himself for time-being and then add his wife name at later stage. How this can be ppossible? Pls clarify.
I don't quite agree with Bajan4Quebec, I believe that all c82 should do is to put in their application as a couple since they have 60 point without the wife's A1 result and when received c82 can update their application before they are called for an interview. If c82 should apply without the wife, he still can't declare himself as single since he is married, he can only claim that the wife won't accompany him, beside any changes in status particularly the addition of a family member could lead to further delays in ones application processing.

Cheers

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
mkshah said:
Hi, Bajan4Quebec,
Hi guys,

it can be possible through application form number "AA-0520-MA" with same application as principal application and payment fee but it is strongly recommended to apply with both and you can update them with your wife French whenever she passed the test.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Hi guys,

it can be possible through application form number "AA-0520-MA" with same application as principal application and payment fee but it is strongly recommended to apply with both and you can update them with your wife French whenever she passed the test.
javed bhai need to talk to you when u have time