+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

emanyassien

Apr 12, 2018
Didn't get you here.

You can get the documents attested from the university. You need to BUY university envelope online while processing the request. Once your attestation is done, the officials will show you all the attested documents before sealing them into the envelope. You need to just dispatch it.
thanks

Apr 22, 2018
Hi...
Pune university will courier my transcript to my address with my address on sealed envelope.
If my address is there on sealed envelope, how to write WES adddress..should i overwrite it..or put it in another envelope.??

Apr 22, 2018
Hello All I have following Query.

Question 1) If my university courier me transcript with sealed envelope to my home address and envelope mentions my home address instead to WES address, Will that be acceptable to WES? and can i put the university sealed envelope in a bigger envelope and sent to WES address?

Question 2) My university official officer has signed on back flap but not on the the side of the seal but signed directly on the seal itself, will that be acceptable to WES ?

Question 3) My university has provided me transcript in a sealed envelope. But they have not provided me attested degree certificate. Can I self attest the degree certificate and send along with my transcript envelope ?

Question 4) Since now I have two documents which is University sealed transcript envelope and my degree certificate, can I get a bigger envelope and insert both the documents in bigger envelope while submitting to WES?

Question 5) Can I fax my degree certificate separately to WES with a mention of my WES refrence number on the certificate ?

Question 6) My university does not have an official printed envelope with name of institution, instead they have sent me on a plain envelope with a sticker of the university name and address at the bottom, will that be acceptable to WES ?

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Hi...
Pune university will courier my transcript to my address with my address on sealed envelope.
If my address is there on sealed envelope, how to write WES adddress..should i overwrite it..or put it in another envelope.??
Pune University WILL NOT courier documents to you. YOU will have to collect the documents personally from the Student Facility Center. For more details, please visit Pune University website.

May 3, 2018
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the info,it was of great help.

Just to confirm :

1) For ECA only Marksheet of each sem and Degree certificate will do ?
2) Is Transcript required?
3) Do Statement of Marks means Transcript ?

Thanks,
Prabha

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the info,it was of great help.

Just to confirm :

1) For ECA only Marksheet of each sem and Degree certificate will do ?
2) Is Transcript required?
3) Do Statement of Marks means Transcript ?

Thanks,
Prabha
1) Yes. Mark-sheets of all semesters and provision degree certificate are required
2) Transcript is not required IF you have all semesters mark-sheets
3) No. Transcript is a separate document altogether. Apply for it if you don't have mark-sheets of all semesters.

AlwaysBlessed

Feb 12, 2018
I got my transcript from pune university after 3 months and in that too they misspelled my father's name. I am trying to contact them but they are not replying. My question is can i send misspelled name transcript to WES for evalyation?
Anyways i wouldn't know of mustake if it was in sealed envelope.

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
I got my transcript from pune university after 3 months and in that too they misspelled my father's name. I am trying to contact them but they are not replying. My question is can i send misspelled name transcript to WES for evalyation?
Anyways i wouldn't know of mustake if it was in sealed envelope.
If you have all marksheets and provision degree certificate, go for a documents attestation instead.

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
Hi
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.
Hi Nick,

I had few KTs and drops in my Degree (direct entry to second year [M3 had me till end :p] after my diploma). I have all the PASSED marksheets and not the ones in which I wasn't ALL CLEAR. The old marksheets are not with me now anymore and So, can shall I apply for duplicate marksheets and then send it to WES

OR

Shall I apply for a transcript and then send it along with my Degree certificate (of course both attested) to WES?

Kenil_303

May 15, 2018
Hi! I sent my BCom n MBA transcripts from Pune Univ to WES
For Bcom they mentioned 1st yr marks was not in transcripts n resend . Now the thing is I applied for new transcripts the extra copy had the same only and 2 rd & 3rd yr marks .. what can I do since 1st yr marsheet was issued by College( Wadia)
Hi! I have a same problem as u had as i did my BBA from pune university and my 2nd and 3rd year transcripts were accepted by WES but didn’t accept my first year as it was issued by my college (sinhgad).
so can u please help me with any suggestions if ur issue was solved.

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have gone through all the posts in this thread and still going to ask some dumb questions. So please bear with me and HELP !!!!

Q1 : To start with, i did my B.E in IT in 2010, and my college was affiliated with University of Pune.
So - for WES , do i need to select

a. University education or
b. State board of technical education

1. I am about to submit my documents for transcript - What needs to be filled in UID in self attestation form ?

2. Some one mentioned that Pune university will not send transcripts to your home. But I read PU page and it says that they will send it through "India Post". So which one is correct ?

3. Is it safe to assume that I will be getting transcript in 1 to 2 months ?

4. In Self attestation, I wrote "True copy - self attested" and signed it and put date. Is that enough or ONLY signature has to be there.

5. I did my B.E in IT in 2010, and after few years university name changed. Does transcript mentioned anything about that, or do we need to do anything for them to mention this ?

6. My college in 2009 was affiliated to University of Pune, but in 2015 they become autonomous ( partially- still in process). Anything will that impact my process to collect the documents. it says that "College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomus college." So can i get college ceertified copy instead of going to university.

Note : WES have already rejected my "Statement of marks" with reason :"The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution". I had submitted them the transcript from my college registrar

7. Is there anyway I can remind them or bring to their notice as to "Attest and seal" the envelopes ?

8. I have 4 full years marksheets ( like year 1 marksheet having semester 1 and 2 , 1 for sem 3 and 4, and so on....) which I will be submitting to PU and PU will attest and send it to me for WES. Also I have semester based marksheet , like marksheet i got after clearing semester 1, then marksheet for semester 3 and for 5 and for 7. Should i need to send these also ?

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
Also, to get the certified marksheets from PU, I need to carry all year original marksheets and degree, right ? What else do I need to carry ?

TIA

heena22

May 23, 2018
1) Yes. Mark-sheets of all semesters and provision degree certificate are required
2) Transcript is not required IF you have all semesters mark-sheets
3) No. Transcript is a separate document altogether. Apply for it if you don't have mark-sheets of all semesters.
I have marksheets of all semesters, so is getting their copies attested signed and sealed by the University enough along with a copy of the degree certificate that is attested signed and sealed? Because when I wrote to WES asking them this question they replied with the following so I'm even more confused than before:

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

Please carefully review the required documents for India on our website. WES requires the official university mark sheets sent by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar at the university. We only accept official college mark sheets if your college was autonomous. You can't send us the mark sheets that you have in your possession. They're not official. For the degree certificates, those can be clear, legible photocopies mailed or faxed to us at 416.972.9004. Those do not need to be official."

Also, do the copies need to be colour or black and white?

gaurinavgire

May 23, 2018
Hello Nick,
I am currently applying for WES ECA application
I have two degree certificates post secondary education; M.Sc. and M.Tech. from Pune University
In my M.Sc.and M.Tech. degree certificate, my full name is (as in my passport): Navgire Gauri Sanjay. First name being Gauri and Last name being Navgire.
My M.Tech mark sheet also has my full name
But in my M.Sc. marksheet (transcript), my father's name (Sanjay) is not present. And it is not possible to change my marksheet.
I am going to submit all my marksheets and both the degree certificates to the WES but to avoid any confusion,
My query is:
Should I submit supplementary documents as:
1. an affidavit for same name/similar name along with attestation by the the registrar of Pune university
2. A photo copy of my Passport

Please help me through this query. It will be deeply appreciated!!!
Thank you

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
I have marksheets of all semesters, so is getting their copies attested signed and sealed by the University enough along with a copy of the degree certificate that is attested signed and sealed? Because when I wrote to WES asking them this question they replied with the following so I'm even more confused than before:

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

Please carefully review the required documents for India on our website. WES requires the official university mark sheets sent by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar at the university. We only accept official college mark sheets if your college was autonomous. You can't send us the mark sheets that you have in your possession. They're not official. For the degree certificates, those can be clear, legible photocopies mailed or faxed to us at 416.972.9004. Those do not need to be official."

Also, do the copies need to be colour or black and white?
-
If you have all university mark sheets with you, you can get them attested at the Student Facility Center, Pune University Gate. Color or black and white both are fine as long as you have "University Attestation" on them.