+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

mohit610

May 6, 2019
I posted the Pune University sealed envelopes from the Post Office that is inside the University campus. I sent the documents by speed post which costed me around Rs. 1003/- and it took exactly 12 days to reach WES. As the rules changed from December 1, 2018, I did not want to take the risk of sending the documents from elsewhere. Today I checked my status on the WES website and all my documents are accepted and they have started my evaluation.
Is this the brown small envelopes which we receive when we ask for Transcripts? The quality of seal is so poor in them, what did you do about that?

Akshada_Salvi

May 15, 2019
Hi Nick,

I am currently in USA and I am applying for WES ECA.
I have created ECA account and got refference number.
I have pune university sealed transcript with me.
I have degree certificate and marksheets with me but those are not attested. Do I need to attest them from Pune university or transcript is sufficiant to process WES?
and if attested certificates are required then how will I get it .
Help me with the further procedure

May 16, 2019
Can someone please advise me:

I have a BSc Biotechnology from University of Pune, and MSc Genetics from University of London, and currently finishing PhD in Austria!

Do people have experiences of sending their Bachelor transcripts to WES if you are not in the country, India, can my friends instruct Pune Uni. To send the transcripts to WES, I understand through forums, University of Pune in the first place is not even sending transcripts directly to WES? I just would want to prevent traveling from Austria to Pune to pick transcripts. Would be very grateful as it will save me time and money!

@Akshada_Salvi when you get informed, can you please kindly update me, I don't know how to apply for transcripts while being in Austria, can you please guide me a little bit! Thanks

May 16, 2019
Can someone please advise me:

I have a BSc Biotechnology from University of Pune, and MSc Genetics from University of London, and currently finishing PhD in Austria!

Do people have experiences of sending their Bachelor transcripts to WES if you are not in the country, India, can my friends instruct Pune Uni. To send the transcripts to WES, I understand through forums, University of Pune in the first place is not even sending transcripts directly to WES? I just would want to prevent traveling from Austria to Pune to pick transcripts. Would be very grateful as it will save me time and money!

@Nick Jonas @prateekg92 can you please kindly guide me, I don't know how to apply for transcripts while being in Austria! Would highly appreciate your help!

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
All,

My experience sending Pune University transcript to WES done in May 2019:

- I applied online for transcripts in March but entered the delivery address as my home address.
- Later realized that they had updated the rules and need the University to directly send them transcript. Thankfully I had not opened the package of transcripts i received from University.
- I took the package to University transcript center and requested them that this needs to be sent to WES Canada.
- They put the transcript in an envelope along with the filled copy of academic docs release form from WES(they filled out the section meant for them to fill out) and signed/sealed the envelope.
- Then they gave that package to me and we posted it from the post office in University(India Post).

Not sure how it would work if I enter the delivery address of WES canada on the transcript form would the university pay more than 1000Rs to ship it to Canada directly. Plus it would not include the WES form with it.

People at the University transcript center are familiar with this process by now so trust them they know what they are doing.

P.S. I sent them a non attested copy of my degree certificate separately via mail. Later learned that you can do the same via fax too and save money on mail.

kimba

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.
Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.

Hi there

I graduated from the Pune University and I want to submit my documents to WES. ( Did not register on WES yet). I have a few questions.

1) Did you apply and manually collect your transcripts yourself from the Pune University?

2) Once you received your transcripts from the University, did you FedEx it to WES yourself? Was that accepted by WES ? ( they have a rule that transcripts should be mailed to them directly by the Uni)

3) Which department at the Pune University does the WES transcripts etc?

Monish91

Dec 5, 2019
Greetings,
I am sending a friend on my behalf to have my Degree Certificate and my marksheet transcripts to be verified for WES canada (for a PR)

I have provided the following to my friend:

1. WES Application form.
2. Photocopy of my Degree Certificate
3. Photocopies of all of my marksheets (as many as i have, it covers all of my semesters)

is there anything besides this that I need to provide? he will be travelling specifically to pune for this purpose so i want to make sure it happens in one go.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
monish

simiKD

Aug 3, 2020
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.
Hey,
I am struggling with wes and pune university process,
Could you please guide me on this

shraddhaa

Apr 11, 2021
Hello,

Can any one guide on the recent process to get transcripts from Pune university?
I can find a transcripts form to be filled..do i need to fill this transcripts form, pay the fees and submit the form with the receipt to the university? Or do i need tp apply for the attested copies form on university website and submit the attested copies to wes?

Thank you in advance.

Quaid Joher

Apr 11, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Hi! I have a related question in this regards.

I am filling the details to WES to get my ECA done for Canadian PR however I am stuck for submitting the details of my degree to WES where it says Year Awarded.

I completed my Bachelors of Commerce from Pune University in the year 2008 however for Pune University we have to apply to collect the Degree Certificate which I did in the year 2011 and I was issued on 9th February 2011. Which year should I be mentioning the Year Awarded area? Will it be 2008 (passing year of the course) or should I mention 9th February 2011 as mentioned on the Degree Certificate?

Any help of guidance in this regards will be extremely appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Quaid