+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.

Reactions: simiKD

taf1011

Aug 29, 2015
Hello,

That was an awesome information and of great help... Thanks a lot for that information.

I had a quick query on the same.

Had you signed the application form that you got from the University or the one who had took your documents along with the form to the university had signed that form.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Ofcourse this is helpful to all.... As Im from chandigarh ...PANJAB UNIVERSITY...i m looking for someone to help me ...who already has done ECA from P.U. chd...

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
taf1011 said:
Hello,

That was an awesome information and of great help... Thanks a lot for that information.

I had a quick query on the same.

Had you signed the application form that you got from the University or the one who had took your documents along with the form to the university had signed that form.
Its better if they signed that document...bcos may university doesn't want to see the form scanned and printed copy.
For me : Yes the person who took my documents did signed.

pdwagh

Sep 2, 2015
Nick~Nick said:
Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.
First of all, it is so nice of you to put everything step by step.. :)
I now live in Ahmedabad and thought I would have to send my dad to the Uni a few times to obtain these docs..
But these steps will certainly save us a lot of time :)

I have few queries though:

How I did WES Process:
2. in no. 2, by last option you mean "Attested Photocopies in Sealed Envelopes" correct?
After creating account, I clicked on "Certificate Section" where I can see "Certificate Attestation" but there is no link for ordering "Attested Makrsheets" Can you please tell me where i can get Attested Markesheets from?
and all these documents are going in 1 single envelope correct?
Attested Copies of Marksheet and Degree Certificate has nothing to do with Transcripts correct?

Look forward to your reply!

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
pdwagh said:
First of all, it is so nice of you to put everything step by step.. :)
I now live in Ahmedabad and thought I would have to send my dad to the Uni a few times to obtain these docs..
But these steps will certainly save us a lot of time :)

Welcome :)

I have few queries though:

How I did WES Process:
2. in no. 2, by last option you mean "Attested Photocopies in Sealed Envelopes" correct?

yes, just tell university you want seal envelopes for those attested copies- they can handle that.

After creating account, I clicked on "Certificate Section" where I can see "Certificate Attestation" but there is no link for ordering "Attested Makrsheets" Can you please tell me where i can get Attested Markesheets from?

after you create an account you need to fill the form and in that form you need to mention Attested marksheets ( for pune university it is called has "marks of statements")

its better to have 2-3 envelope from pune university, bcos its small in size. Then finally you need one envelope from FedEx. Put the ref number on all this envelopes

Attested Copies of Marksheet and Degree Certificate has nothing to do with Transcripts correct?

Yes, you can have all this attested and send to WES or you can skip Marksheets. Min. required documents are degree cert. and transcript

Look forward to your reply!

pdwagh

Sep 2, 2015
Nick~Nick said:
after you create an account you need to fill the form and in that form you need to mention Attested marksheets ( for pune university it is called has "marks of statements")

its better to have 2-3 envelope from pune university, bcos its small in size. Then finally you need one envelope from FedEx. Put the ref number on all this envelopes

Yes, you can have all this attested and send to WES or you can skip Marksheets. Min. required documents are degree cert. and transcript
Thats the problem
After I created an account, I was redirected to a dashboard screen, where there was no form :(
I checked every single link but there is no section to order Attested Marksheets or Marks of Statements..

Ok great!

Well if I cant find the Attested Marksheets section online, I will have to skip the marksheets and order transcripts instead

Also, I did Diploma IT from MSBTE before BE from Pune.
Which means I will have to get the Marsheets and Diploma Certificate aslo attested from MSBTE (Mumbai? )
Hope they have easy and fast process.. :)
or may be I can skip Diploma Evaluation ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
pdwagh said:
Thats the problem
After I created an account, I was redirected to a dashboard screen, where there was no form :(
I checked every single link but there is no section to order Attested Marksheets or Marks of Statements..

I will get back on this for you, bcos for me the guy who did signed form also did this online account stuff.

Ok great!

Well if I cant find the Attested Marksheets section online, I will have to skip the marksheets and order transcripts instead

That will also work.

Also, I did Diploma IT from MSBTE before BE from Pune.
Which means I will have to get the Marsheets and Diploma Certificate aslo attested from MSBTE (Mumbai? )
Hope they have easy and fast process.. :)
or may be I can skip Diploma Evaluation ?

Just use this tool and find what your results for both or if u skip any one : https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp
For Mumbai : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t274447.0.html;topicseen

pdwagh

Sep 2, 2015
Nick~Nick said:
I will get back on this for you, bcos for me the guy who did signed form also did this online account stuff.
Hi Nick,

Is this the form you mentioned earlier?
"Link sent in message to you as it wouldnt let me post a URL"

If so then I already have the Degree Certificate under process on the Uni website and may be printing the above form and taking it to the uni will get me the Attested marksheets?

nvanma

Nov 17, 2015
Nick, thanks for your post, it is really helpful and thanks for answering my queries aptly. Further to that I have few more queries and hope you could answer them as well.

1. As I understand from the online registration website, I need to provide attested mark sheets for my transcript application. so does it have to be a university attested copies or copies attested by a notary will do?

2. Also, it is not mentioned on the WES website that the Degree certificate is required to be attested, so do they want an attested copy or not? again university attested/notarized?

3. How much time does it take to get the transcripts from the university? They have mentioned that it will be sent over by speed post and takes about 60 days time, so does it really take that long?

I am sharing your earlier response here for the benefit of all.

1. what I figured from the WES website is that I just need the Degree certificate (not sure if it has to be attested or not and if yes, then whether it should be from the university itself?) and Academic transcripts from the university/institute. So, when you mentioned the Marksheets to be attested and sending to WES, was it just so that you can provide some additional proofs, just in case? or is it because you need it for requesting the transcripts?

Yes, Marksheets is additional documents; Degree certificate and transcripts is required.

2. For transcripts, I found this link (link removed) which is about applying online and then sending the attested copies to the university. So it is the correct link to be followed for the transcripts? how much time does it take to get the transcripts from the university? and do they send it to you in a sealed envelope?

That link is not correct - that is for if you loss your original transcripts and need another copy of original.
Follow this link : link removed
But my best suggestion is if you are not in Pune, just hand out your Xerox copies of Degree certificate and transcripts to friend or family member that can help you, in univ they will explain you how to complete this process and it is two day easy process. first day spend few hrs in univ to apply online (internet cafe in univ), submit fee (internal bank in univ) and submit documents. second day is after a week to collect documents.
They will not send you sealed envelope, you have to pick that up from same department.

3. You mentioned that you will get the attested copies in 4-5 working days from the university and then you register for WES to send out the docs. So the confusion here is, did you not get and sent the transcripts received from the university or you had it processed before even going for the attestation?

I am not 100% sure what is your question.
But, what I did is, completed this university process first as I was not sure how many days they will take to complete there process and then I created account in WES.
So I completed my process with university, I got all sealed envelope. Then next day I applied for WES to get ref no and day after that I call FedEx at home to post those envelope.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
nvanma said:
Nick, thanks for your post, it is really helpful and thanks for answering my queries aptly. Further to that I have few more queries and hope you could answer them as well.

1. As I understand from the online registration website, I need to provide attested mark sheets for my transcript application. so does it have to be a university attested copies or copies attested by a notary will do?

No, you have to bring only original copies and photocopy of those documents that you want to be attested and in sealed envelope, min are transcript and degree cert.
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.

Basically what they will do is, they will see the original copies and bank slip and give you back those things right away. On other hand, they will take the photocopy and online form from you. Later on they will attested those photocopy and put those in sealed envelope.

2. Also, it is not mentioned on the WES website that the Degree certificate is required to be attested, so do they want an attested copy or not? again university attested/notarized?

each an every documents that are you sending to WES must be attested and sealed by university, only work that you have to do is - write down the ref no that WES provide you on those envelopes.

3. How much time does it take to get the transcripts from the university? They have mentioned that it will be sent over by speed post and takes about 60 days time, so does it really take that long?

again you are looking for wrong link in website, that 60 day process is for - if you loss your original transcript then only you have to do that process, to get another original copy.
Follow this link : http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/CERTIFICATE/GeneralPages/Default.aspx

I am sharing your earlier response here for the benefit of all.

1. what I figured from the WES website is that I just need the Degree certificate (not sure if it has to be attested or not and if yes, then whether it should be from the university itself?) and Academic transcripts from the university/institute. So, when you mentioned the Marksheets to be attested and sending to WES, was it just so that you can provide some additional proofs, just in case? or is it because you need it for requesting the transcripts?

Yes, Marksheets is additional documents; Degree certificate and transcripts is required.

2. For transcripts, I found this link (link removed) which is about applying online and then sending the attested copies to the university. So it is the correct link to be followed for the transcripts? how much time does it take to get the transcripts from the university? and do they send it to you in a sealed envelope?

That link is not correct - that is for if you loss your original transcripts and need another copy of original.
Follow this link : link removed
But my best suggestion is if you are not in Pune, just hand out your Xerox copies of Degree certificate and transcripts to friend or family member that can help you, in univ they will explain you how to complete this process and it is two day easy process. first day spend few hrs in univ to apply online (internet cafe in univ), submit fee (internal bank in univ) and submit documents. second day is after a week to collect documents.
They will not send you sealed envelope, you have to pick that up from same department.

3. You mentioned that you will get the attested copies in 4-5 working days from the university and then you register for WES to send out the docs. So the confusion here is, did you not get and sent the transcripts received from the university or you had it processed before even going for the attestation?

I am not 100% sure what is your question.
But, what I did is, completed this university process first as I was not sure how many days they will take to complete there process and then I created account in WES.
So I completed my process with university, I got all sealed envelope. Then next day I applied for WES to get ref no and day after that I call FedEx at home to post those envelope.

koolbuddy1228

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
22 APR 2015 (SINP)
AOR Received.
06 JULY 2015
Med's Request
23 DEC 2016
Med's Done....
18 DEC 2016
Passport Req..
14 MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 MAR 2016
LANDED..........
09 APR 2016
Nick~Nick said:
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. http://www.wes.org/required/WES_Sealed_Envelope.png

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hi Nick,
The info you provided is really useful & simple to understand. However I have a question in this process, once the docs are submitted to university and after waiting 4-5 days; do they show us the attested copies & then put the seal on the envelope? because otherwise you won't know if all the documents are actually attested & they have put correct documents in your envelope (which most often is a point to be checked in India)
Oh one more thing, in one of the above posts you mentioned that envelope size is small, can you give rough dimensions please?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
koolbuddy1228 said:
Hi Nick,
The info you provided is really useful & simple to understand. However I have a question in this process, once the docs are submitted to university and after waiting 4-5 days; do they show us the attested copies & then put the seal on the envelope? because otherwise you won't know if all the documents are actually attested & they have put correct documents in your envelope (which most often is a point to be checked in India)
Oh one more thing, in one of the above posts you mentioned that envelope size is small, can you give rough dimensions please?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Good Question!
Yes, after 4-5 days when university is ready with documents, they will show you all the documents before they put that in envelopes.
Even they ask you how many envelopes you want bcos its small in size has commercial envelopes.
To collect the documents is easy and fast process.

envelopes that university will provide u is commercial envelopes on that you have to write down the WES ref no.
then those envelope/s goes in Fedex or any other service final envelope and you have to put ref no on that too...

Hopefully this info help you!

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
I did my masters at this university and my degree at other university. So if i need to evaluate my masters according to the WES i need to submit both 3+2 documents.

1.So should i do the WES for both separately ?
2. Is there any option for this service to do for ur in India. Currently i am in Canada