+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys i am getting very confused reading information regarding the WES process. So I got my wifes Degree certificate and transcripts from the pune university few days back. Yesterday i made the payment to WES and got the reference number. Now here is what i need help about :-

1) What certificates do i have to send to WES - I know we have to send Degree Certificate and Transcripts but are we supposed to send marksheets aswell?

2) Do i need to attest all the documents or just the transcripts ?

3)I had read somewhere that the attestation is to be done by the univ only and not from outside , please somebody confirm this.

4) Does the pune univ provide the envelope or we have to buy it from outside ? Are different envelopes needed for degree certificate and transcripts or everything has to be attested and sent in one envelope only ?

5) The online form i got from WES after making the payment , am i supposed to fill it or the univ will fill it ?

6) Finally if the univ does not courier the package can someone help me with the best courier agency that sends it across from pune to canada

I know some of my questions might sound noobish :-[ to some people but i am hell confused and need to clarify these things before i go to pune and get the work done. Thanks

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also i had another query i live in Mumbai and will go to pune on monday to get the work done , but i have made the payment to WES 2-3 days back , will it affect my eca process in any way because i made the payment early and sent the documents after few days ?

koolkrazy

Nov 14, 2015
My transcript took 7 months to arrive... :-[ Submitted Application on 21st/January, got the Transcript on 7th/July. Inspite of regular followups.

The number that they have given is useless and no one answers it.

I was travelling between Pune & Mumbai almost every fortnight, as I am working in Mumbai.

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koolkrazy said:
My transcript took 7 months to arrive... :-[ Submitted Application on 21st/January, got the Transcript on 7th/July. Inspite of regular followups.

I was travelling between Pune & Mumbai almost every fortnight, as I am working in Mumbai.
7 months thats crazy :eek:. My wife got her degree and transcripts in 1 month because my mother in law knows a guy working in the univ so we got the work done easily ;D. But in any case it shouldnt take more than 2 months and yes the numbers they have provided are useless not body bothers to answer them.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
akil_f1 said:
I did my masters at this university and my degree at other university. So if i need to evaluate my masters according to the WES i need to submit both 3+2 documents.

1.So should i do the WES for both separately ?
2. Is there any option for this service to do for ur in India. Currently i am in Canada
You don't need to do this both evaluation separately, you can do this both at a time.
Collect all the documents from both university and submit with one WES ref no.
I am also in canada, if u have doubt call WES they are very helpful, at the time of my WSE i called them few times.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
patel.suneesh said:
Hi guys i am getting very confused reading information regarding the WES process. So I got my wifes Degree certificate and transcripts from the pune university few days back. Yesterday i made the payment to WES and got the reference number. Now here is what i need help about :-

1) What certificates do i have to send to WES - I know we have to send Degree Certificate and Transcripts but are we supposed to send marksheets aswell?

markheets are optional if you have transcript. But if u can get marksheet easily go for it.

2) Do i need to attest all the documents or just the transcripts ?

all the documents

3)I had read somewhere that the attestation is to be done by the univ only and not from outside , please somebody confirm this.

Yes, Pune university will do that for you in 80/-

4) Does the pune univ provide the envelope or we have to buy it from outside ? Are different envelopes needed for degree certificate and transcripts or everything has to be attested and sent in one envelope only ?

They will provide you envelopes, you can ask for as many as you want, you can send all documents in one envelope or many. BUT make sure you write down WES ref no on all envelope/s.

5) The online form i got from WES after making the payment , am i supposed to fill it or the univ will fill it ?

That form is again optional, univ will not fill that for u, you have to fill that

6) Finally if the univ does not courier the package can someone help me with the best courier agency that sends it across from pune to canada

Pune university will not courier the package, has I mention in my first post.
FedEx, I had use that, fast and easy.

I know some of my questions might sound noobish :-[ to some people but i am hell confused and need to clarify these things before i go to pune and get the work done. Thanks

if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask
Hope this info will help you, if so plz hit Good !

Reactions: dhamma12

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
patel.suneesh said:
Also i had another query i live in Mumbai and will go to pune on monday to get the work done , but i have made the payment to WES 2-3 days back , will it affect my eca process in any way because i made the payment early and sent the documents after few days ?
No that will not affect anything, you can send package now anytime. There is no deadline for this!

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
koolkrazy said:

As I mention previously, the transcript that you requested was: If some one loss there original transcript then it takes 7 months to get another copy of original transcript.
For WES you don't need original, you have to just show your original documents in univ when you want arrested copies.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
patel.suneesh said:
7 months thats crazy :eek:. My wife got her degree and transcripts in 1 month because my mother in law knows a guy working in the univ so we got the work done easily ;D. But in any case it shouldnt take more than 2 months and yes the numbers they have provided are useless not body bothers to answer them.
I had completed my WES process in Aug, from university its took me (my brother in pune) only 7 days.
1st day submitted university form, made payment, showed all original documents and wait for next 4-5 business days, went again in university, they showed me all arrested copies and ask me how many envelopes you want and did sealed in front of my brother.
He call FedEx at home next day and he made that courier.

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
Hope this info will help you, if so plz hit Good !
Thanks a ton for the reply bro :) i am going to pune on monday to get the work done , in between if i have any queries i will post here

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Nick~Nick said:
You don't need to do this both evaluation separately, you can do this both at a time.
Collect all the documents from both university and submit with one WES ref no.
I am also in canada, if u have doubt call WES they are very helpful, at the time of my WSE i called them few times.
Thanks Nick for the reply. how did you manage to get the transcripts and other stuff done when ur r in Canada for WES ?
So for masters evaluation we need to enter both degrees (Masters and Degree) in WES and submit both ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
akil_f1 said:
Thanks Nick for the reply. how did you manage to get the transcripts and other stuff done when ur r in Canada for WES ?
So for masters evaluation we need to enter both degrees (Masters and Degree) in WES and submit both ?
My brother was in Pune to help me for that.

Use this tool: https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp
I am not sure for master degree does we have to evaluate or submit the bachelor degrees. (wait or ask to expect in this forum)
But CIC needs your higher education, has Master will give you more points then bachelor degree.
Use this to ask WES: http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

koolbuddy1228

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
22 APR 2015 (SINP)
AOR Received.
06 JULY 2015
Med's Request
23 DEC 2016
Med's Done....
18 DEC 2016
Passport Req..
14 MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 MAR 2016
LANDED..........
09 APR 2016
Nick~Nick said:
Good Question!
Yes, after 4-5 days when university is ready with documents, they will show you all the documents before they put that in envelopes.
Even they ask you how many envelopes you want bcos its small in size has commercial envelopes.
To collect the documents is easy and fast process.

envelopes that university will provide u is commercial envelopes on that you have to write down the WES ref no.
then those envelope/s goes in Fedex or any other service final envelope and you have to put ref no on that too...

Hopefully this info help you!
Thanks a lot for your reply Nick!

atuljain1984

Jan 9, 2016
Hi,

I have done my B.E. from Pune University approx 10 years ago and now I am applying for PR for Canada and read somewhere to get ECA done from WES.
I had gone through this post and it was really helpful.

So, just to confirm :-
a) Either Annual Statement of Marks or Transcripts are needed. Not both of them. Please confirm
b) I have completed my B.E. in 5 yrs instead of 4 yrs since I had to drop a year because of medical issues. Is it something that will affect the attestation from Pune University because I will be missing one year marksheet altogether. How should we be showing this to WES and what justifications needs to be given for this to WES.
c) Do you have any contact details of WES where I can directly speak to them or email them for faster response.

Please let me know. It will be of great help.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
atuljain1984 said:
Hi,

I have done my B.E. from Pune University approx 10 years ago and now I am applying for PR for Canada and read somewhere to get ECA done from WES.
I had gone through this post and it was really helpful.

So, just to confirm :-
a) Either Annual Statement of Marks or Transcripts are needed. Not both of them. Please confirm

Any one or both Annual Statement of Marks or Transcripts will be good. But personally I feel, Transcript is more better then marksheets, it will be more official.

b) I have completed my B.E. in 5 yrs instead of 4 yrs since I had to drop a year because of medical issues. Is it something that will affect the attestation from Pune University because I will be missing one year marksheet altogether. How should we be showing this to WES and what justifications needs to be given for this to WES.

Not sure, about this. But I have strong feeling this will be not any issue. However, you can contact WES for this type of questions.

c) Do you have any contact details of WES where I can directly speak to them or email them for faster response.

You can email or call WES for more info, http://www.wes.org/ca/support/
http://www.wes.org/ca/contactus.asp
For email, they reply in 2-3 days

Please let me know. It will be of great help.