+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks nidakh!

I think I need to do that too. I am planning to directly send documents to Pune university. I will ask my family to pay in bank and email me stamped challah and I will take the color print and send all the documents directly to University. Would it be risky with sending printed challah? Please let me know.

In this day and age why they don't have online payment option, I was actually relieved to see that at least they have online option for initiating the process, our expectations are set so low.

Thanks in advance.

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
nikolain said:
Just to let you guys know that Transcript is not required, annual marksheets will do the job, i had done my WES procedure at the start of the year and everything went smooth as butter.
@nikolain, I did not get you. When you say that Transcript is not needed, does it mean I don't need to ask Pune University to send those transcript to Educational credential agency and I can send my self attested copy of mark sheets directly to Educational credential agency. Please let me know. Really appreciate your response.

Thanks
Lily

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
pinklily said:
Thanks nidakh!

I think I need to do that too. I am planning to directly send documents to Pune university. I will ask my family to pay in bank and email me stamped challah and I will take the color print and send all the documents directly to University. Would it be risky with sending printed challah? Please let me know.
I wouldn't know if it will work or not....I send everything to my family and they posted it

In this day and age why they don't have online payment option, I was actually relieved to see that at least they have online option for initiating the process, our expectations are set so low.

Thanks in advance.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
pinklily said:
Hi,
Thanks for the information.
I was going through below step as mentioned in your post and created profile.
Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.

Your post is from 2015 and I think in 2016 process seems to be changed.
Here what I found after creating profile. I came across below new set of instructions, mentioned below in blue. And from below instructions I understand that I don't have to go to Pune University physically as request for transcript can be initiated through online. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Procedure for Transcript

Documents Required
1. Online Application Form
2.Self- Attested Xerox copies of Statement of Marks of all the concerned years whose results are declared and issued by this University only and attach a form of Self Declaration for Self- Attestation duly filled in, which is enclosed with Transcript form.
3.Transcript Fees Receipt

Fees Details 1. Professional course :- Rs. 150/- For Each Year
Fees for Transcript is Rs. 150/- for each year of professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-information, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics or such other courses designated by University as applied courses.
2. Non-Professional course :- Rs. 115/- For Each Year
Rs.115/-. for each year of non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Postal Address for Sending Online form & Documents for Transcript

To,
Student Facilitation Center (SFC),
Near University main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University ,
Ganesh Khind Road ,
Pune - 411 007

******************************** Important Instructions *******************************
1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only, after filling online application please take
printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank.
2. Resolution Time : - 60 Days.
3. The Students will receive their transcripts by Indian Speed Post.
4. The Transcript will be given for those statement of marks which are prepared and issued by the
this University only
5. The Transcript cannot be given to those whose Marksheet are Prepared and Issued by the college /Autonomous College/ Institutes .
6. Please sign on Transcript online's Printed form and send to the Department with required documents.
7. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at University main gate.
8. Incomplete form will not be accepted.

Please let me know soon. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Poonam
Thanks for updated info! Really helpful..

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
pinklily said:
@nikolain, I did not get you. When you say that Transcript is not needed, does it mean I don't need to ask Pune University to send those transcript to Educational credential agency and I can send my self attested copy of mark sheets directly to Educational credential agency. Please let me know. Really appreciate your response.

Thanks
Lily
Firstly, you can't send ANY documents directly to ECA/WES, all documents need to be sealed from university/college.

And, you can ask university/college to provide you : yearly marksheets (sealed from university) OR transcripts (sealed from university) OR both. [attested copies]

For more info on requirements: http://www.wes.org/required/ (2nd point on that link : "Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript" for Indian university).

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Updated process:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pune-university-wes-credential-evaluation-process-step-by-step-t339340.0.html;msg5500696#msg5500696

thanks @pinklily

Jaip22

Dec 19, 2016
Hi,

I received the Transcripts from Pune University after long wait of 3 months, but the envelope is not 'sealed and signed' by the officer. As per WES credential assessment norms, the Transcript envelope will be rejected if it is not 'sealed and signed' by the University.

I had submitted the transcript application to University in person, after carefully following all the instructions mentioned on Pune University website.

Has anyone encountered similar issue? Can someone please advise me, whether I missed any important instruction. Request your urgent help !

thanks,
Jay

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Jaip22 said:
Hi,

I received the Transcripts from Pune University after long wait of 3 months, but the envelope is not 'sealed and signed' by the officer. As per WES credential assessment norms, the Transcript envelope will be rejected if it is not 'sealed and signed' by the University.

I had submitted the transcript application to University in person, after carefully following all the instructions mentioned on Pune University website.

Has anyone encountered similar issue? Can someone please advise me, whether I missed any important instruction. Request your urgent help !

thanks,
Jay
You should go back and try again for that envelopes. You should get those envelopes sealed and signed in the first place, that looks like university mistake.

Those are important and required step for this process.

Jaip22

Dec 19, 2016
Nick~Nick said:
You should go back and try again for that envelopes. You should get those envelopes sealed and signed in the first place, that looks like university mistake.

Those are important and required step for this process.
Thank you so much for the advice. I will try to convince the University official to seal and sign.
I think the reason could be, I used the 'Transcript' link rather than 'Certificate Attestation' during the application. It seems they won't seal and sign if we request for 'Transcripts'.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Jaip22 said:
Thank you so much for the advice. I will try to convince the University official to seal and sign.
I think the reason could be, I used the 'Transcript' link rather than 'Certificate Attestation' during the application. It seems they won't seal and sign if we request for 'Transcripts'.
Alright that explain, why it took 3 months.
Try to convince them.

---
Guys, if you don't have original transcript, then only follow the process that @Jaip22 did.
Otherwise you should try 'Certificate Attestation' and that takes 1-2 weeks to get sealed envelopes.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Jaip22 said:
Hi,

thanks,
Jay
Hi,

I have encountered the same problem. I have taken my Transcripts for 2 year Master degree, which was sent in an envelope which doesn't have any seal on its flap. Problem for me is that i got the document after 3 months after regularly following up on the university phone numbers. I am based out of delhi, and there is no way to go there in person or request them to resend it as they will again take 3 months or even more. Frustated with these University people.

swisswise

Jan 24, 2016
Hi All,

Quick question
I have got my transcripts in 2011.
so now that I have to apply for WES, I have to request transcripts again.
My course was 3 years or 6 semesters professional course.
In that case, do I need to send the old transcripts and pay for attestion for old transcript and degree cert ?

or Do I have to send the money for 6 semesters to get a new transcript and 140 towards degree attestation?

the fee part is extremely confusing.

Thanks for the help.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Jatt_warrior said:
Hi,

I have encountered the same problem. I have taken my Transcripts for 2 year Master degree, which was sent in an envelope which doesn't have any seal on its flap. Problem for me is that i got the document after 3 months after regularly following up on the university phone numbers. I am based out of delhi, and there is no way to go there in person or request them to resend it as they will again take 3 months or even more. Frustated with these University people.
Did you to got original transcripts or attested copies?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
swisswise said:
Hi All,

Quick question
I have got my transcripts in 2011.
so now that I have to apply for WES, I have to request transcripts again.
My course was 3 years or 6 semesters professional course.
In that case, do I need to send the old transcripts and pay for attestion for old transcript and degree cert ?
Yes

or Do I have to send the money for 6 semesters to get a new transcript and 140 towards degree attestation?

the fee part is extremely confusing.

Thanks for the help.
You have to send or show those original transcripts and degree cert to get the attested copies of transcripts.

Guys, make sure you don't send original copies to WES.
If you have origin transcripts and degree, just use those to get attested copies in sealed envelopes, that is all for WES.
If you don't have the original, then you have to get those first and then attested copies and that might takes months..

swisswise

Jan 24, 2016
Ok. Great.

So does that mean transcript once issue will be the one which should be used later on for further applications.
and only an attested copy of those transcript(s) can be sent out to the WES for ECA?

Do you know what attestation charges apply in this case?
Is it per document which will be my transcript and degree cert?
or still I owe 150 * <semesters>+150* degree cert