+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

kerohi

Jul 31, 2017
Hi..

I got my transcripts from Pune University to my home address in an envelope.. But the envelope is not stamped on back side..

Can anybody guide me if i can send same for WES or I have to go back university .

I am worried if WES will accept the un-stamped envelope.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I didn't understand the bank slip thing. Which bank slip do we need to show?
If you can visit university for this process, you can pay for the application and get bank slip inside the university.
If anyone paid outside university, then please reply on this post.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi all,

What about Original Degree Certificate and Provisional Certificate? When filling the form, I could see that under Transcript section, they are accepting only marksheets for different years but not for these certificates. Please do guide me.
That application is for new Degree Certificate and Provisional Certificate in case you lost the Original copies. (Please read old post in this thread already mention lots of time)
For WES, you need photo copy with university stamp, but to get this university will ask you to show original copies.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi..

I got my transcripts from Pune University to my home address in an envelope.. But the envelope is not stamped on back side..

Can anybody guide me if i can send same for WES or I have to go back university .

NO. you need those stamped on envelope. WES will not going to accept those envelopes with stamp. (Again, please read old post on this thread)

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for my Pune University transcripts. I completed my law from ILS Law College, Pune in 2006 and I currently reside in US.
Before proceeding to the online transcript application, the underlying instructions were given on the BCUD website:

Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune)
Procedure for Transcript
Documents Required

1. Online Application Form (Print out is to be taken)
  2. Self-attested xerox copies of statement of marks of all the concerned years whose results are declared and issued by this University only and attach a form of Self Declaration for Self-attestation duly filled in, which is enclosed with the transcript form.
  3. Transcript fee receipt
Fee details
  1. Professional course :- Rs. 165/- for each year. Fees for transcript is Rs. 165/- for each year of professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-information, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics,Computer science & also BBA, BCA, BBM(IB), E-Commerce or such other courses designated by the University as applied courses.
  2. Non-Professional course :- Rs. 125/- for each year.Rs.125/- for each year of non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Postal address for sending online form & documents for transcript
To,
Student Facilitation Center (SFC),
Near University main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University ,
Ganesh Khind Road ,
Pune - 411 007

Important Instructions
  1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only, after filling online application please take printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank or online payment.
  2. Resolution Time : - 60 Days.
  3. The students will receive their transcripts by Indian Speed Post in India only.
  4. The transcript will be given for those statement of marks which are prepared and issued by this university only. No transcript is given for M.Phil and Ph.d.
  5. The transcript cannot be given to those whose Mark sheets are prepared and issued by the college / autonomous college / institutes.
  6. Please sign on the online transcript printed form and send to the department with required documents.
  7. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at the University main gate.
  8. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
MY QUESTION:
In the documents required section, 2nd point, it says that I just need to have self-attested xerox copies of statement of marks along with self-declaration form. No where does it mention that I need to go to the University in person to show my original mark sheets. However, the instructions for certificate attestation clearly state that the individual should be available in person with original documents.

I just need a transcript and not a certificate attestation. As I reside in US, would it be ok to post all the "documents required " without visiting the University in person as per the instructions? Has anyone done this for transcript?

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
In case, I actually paid for 5 envelopes and realize on the receipt of attested documents that I need additional envelopes, what do I do? Are the university officials generous to give the additional envelopes for free or do I have to make a separate payment to get them?

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hieveryone,

I have read every single post from very 1st one in this forum but I am still very confused and really need help. I have sent the verified documents from Pune Uni (after lot of issues) to Wes canada and have got this message .
"Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education"

Anybody here who has faced similar situation.
Please help me out what I need to do.
I stay in Delhi

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
What are the documents to sent to Wes Canada from pune uni . Are these the "attested copies of marksheets" or "verification of marksheets" .

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
What are the documents to sent to Wes Canada from pune uni . Are these the "attested copies of marksheets" or "verification of marksheets" .
It should be attested copies of all years of mark sheets and degree certificates for the degree/course you completed.

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
Hi..

Did you post your transcript application, self attested mark sheets and transcript fee receipt or did you submit everything in person with original documents in hand at the SFC?

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Can anybody please tell me whether attestation is an online process or it needs to be done in university only?I mean the application form and challan are to be generated online and then sent by post or it can be bought from uni ?

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Can anybody please tell me whether attestation is an online process or it needs to be done in university only?I mean the application form and challan are to be generated online and then sent by post or it can be bought from uni ?
You have to submit the required documents in person yourself or through someone else. Original documents need to be shown at the SFC. The University official will verify your photocopies with the original documents and return the original to you at once. Unfortunately, document attestation cannot be done by post, and must be done in person.

The following is the procedure for filling online application form and challan purposes:

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Procedure for Certificate Attestation (Only for University mark sheets and certificates)

Documents required
1. Print out of online application form.
2. i) The required photo copy/copies {The colour photo copy submitted for attestation should bear a stamp of ‘Colour Photo Copy’ (Colour Xerox)} (The original document should be shown to the University Official at the time of submission of form for verification purpose).
ii) Attach one extra copy of each document for office record (No Fees should be paid for this extra copy).
3. Academic Record Request form if required.
4.Attestation fee receipt.

Fee details
  1. For Indian students - Professional course - Rs. 80/- for each copy & Rs. 80/- for each envelope. For International students - Professional course - $40 for each copy & $40 for each envelope. Professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-informatics, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics, BBA, BCA, BFT/BBMIB, MCA or such other courses designated by University as applied courses.
  2. For Indian students - Non-Professional course :- Rs. 55/- for each copy & Rs. 55/-for each envelope. For International students - Non- Professional course :- $20 for each copy & $20 for each envelope. Non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Applicant should personally submit the hard copy of online form & documents for certificate attestation and personally collect the attested copies from the following address.

Address

Near University Main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Ganesh Khind Road,
Pune - 411 007

*** Important Instructions ***
  1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only. After filling online application please take printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank.
  2. Resolution Time : - 8 Days.
  3. The attestation will be given for those statement of marks/certificates which are prepared and issued by this University only. The attestation should be taken from the Principal of the college / Director of institutes on the mark sheet / certificate which are prepared by and issued by the concerned college / autonomous college / institutes.
  4. Please sign on online printed attestation form and submit to the department with required documents.
  5. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at the University main gate.
  6. Incomplete form will not be accepted.

Last edited:

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
You have to submit the required documents in person yourself or through someone else. Original documents need to be shown at the SFC. The University official will verify your photocopies with the original documents and return the original to you at once. Unfortunately, document attestation cannot be done by post, and must be done in person.

The following is the procedure for filling online application form and challan purposes:

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Procedure for Certificate Attestation (Only for University mark sheets and certificates)

Documents required
1. Print out of online application form.
2. i) The required photo copy/copies {The colour photo copy submitted for attestation should bear a stamp of ‘Colour Photo Copy’ (Colour Xerox)} (The original document should be shown to the University Official at the time of submission of form for verification purpose).
ii) Attach one extra copy of each document for office record (No Fees should be paid for this extra copy).
3. Academic Record Request form if required.
4.Attestation fee receipt.

Fee details
  1. For Indian students - Professional course - Rs. 80/- for each copy & Rs. 80/- for each envelope. For International students - Professional course - $40 for each copy & $40 for each envelope. Professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-informatics, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics, BBA, BCA, BFT/BBMIB, MCA or such other courses designated by University as applied courses.
  2. For Indian students - Non-Professional course :- Rs. 55/- for each copy & Rs. 55/-for each envelope. For International students - Non- Professional course :- $20 for each copy & $20 for each envelope. Non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Applicant should personally submit the hard copy of online form & documents for certificate attestation and personally collect the attested copies from the following address.

Address

Near University Main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Ganesh Khind Road,
Pune - 411 007

*** Important Instructions ***
  1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only. After filling online application please take printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank.
  2. Resolution Time : - 8 Days.
  3. The attestation will be given for those statement of marks/certificates which are prepared and issued by this University only. The attestation should be taken from the Principal of the college / Director of institutes on the mark sheet / certificate which are prepared by and issued by the concerned college / autonomous college / institutes.
  4. Please sign on online printed attestation form and submit to the department with required documents.s
  5. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at the University main gate.
  6. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
Thanks for your reply . Its a great help. I have some more questions.
1. When I am selecting certificate attestation on website ,it says I have to mention the Course Name, what should be filled in there? I have done engineering there and i have 4 marksheets and one passing certificate and one degree certi.
2. Also it asks to mention the no of envelopes. So what no. of envelopes should be ordered ? If we want more of envelopes at that time wen we are at uni, so i need to make challan again? or i can buy it directly?
3. Do we need to pay extra for putting seal on envelopes or request the officer there to put seal?
4. Would it be possible to get more than one attested copies(just to keep it for future ).?

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hieveryone,

I have read every single post from very 1st one in this forum but I am still very confused and really need help. I have sent the verified documents from Pune Uni (after lot of issues) to Wes canada and have got this message .
"Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education"

Anybody here who has faced similar situation.
Please help me out what I need to do.
I stay in Delhi
What all documents did you submit to WES?

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
What all documents did you submit to WES?
I had sent my documents received from pune university as "verification of documents", didnot open the envelope to check what was inside. I am also not sure whether it was sealed or not coz in a hurry dint remember to check.
WES didnot mention clearly the reason, anybody who came across this

Last edited: