+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person - Permanent Residency

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Please give them a call now 1 (888) 242-2100 and get an update of your application. And ask them your questions.
I already called yesterday and they said there are no updates and they will contact me if they need anything from me. How about you, when did you apply and what is your application status?

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, I applied for the PR application on February 14th, 2019 and the estimated date was supposed to be yesterday ( October 14th, 2020). However, the online status says that my application is 100% complete but it’s taking them longer than usual to process!! The weird thing is that they haven’t asked me for my fingerprints nor my medicals. My timeline is very close to yours so I’ll keep updating you guys as well. Good luck everybody
This is my exact timeline as of right now:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 14, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 17, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 16, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I already called yesterday and they said there are no updates and they will contact me if they need anything from me. How about you, when did you apply and what is your application status?
Then you are good. Don’t worry. I am March 2019 applicant and my timeline is 95% The last update was last year October asking pcc and family biometric fee

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Then you are good. Don’t worry. I am March 2019 applicant and my timeline is 95% The last update was last year October asking pcc and family biometric fee
My medical has been expired too. I did medical only one time

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah it’s just weird they haven’t asked me to provide anything yet. I applied for a second GCMS notes yesterday to help me have a clearer picture of where they are on my application.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Yeah it’s just weird they haven’t asked me to provide anything yet. I applied for a second GCMS notes yesterday to help me have a clearer picture of where they are on my application.
Do you have family overseas in your application and have you stayed other countries for 6 months?

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Do you have family overseas in your application and have you stayed other countries for 6 months?
No it’s just me ,the participant applicant, I travelled with my RTD for a vacation for 2 months and 17 days exactly but I didn’t have any issues at the airport.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
No it’s just me ,the participant applicant, I travelled with my RTD for a vacation for 2 months and 17 days exactly but I didn’t have any issues at the airport.
They don’t ask you for biometric fee unless you have dependent in your application. And pcc police certificate is for those who have stayed outside their country for more that 6 months. I think you are good. You don’t need to worry just wait.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
What abt your security did you pass security or not ?!

Mars18

Apr 21, 2020
Linking paperbased PR application to an existing online account. I can't link my PR application to an existing on line account despite entering correct information, UCI and application ID based on IRCC guidelines. Anyone has any clue how to resolve it? Thanks.