+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person - Permanent Residency

Walas

Jun 19, 2020
Linking paperbased PR application to an existing online account. I can't link my PR application to an existing on line account despite entering correct information, UCI and application ID based on IRCC guidelines. Anyone has any clue how to resolve it? Thanks.
If you have overseas dependant, you probably put the number of family members for example 5 or 4. If so, put the number of the family member just 1.

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
My medical has been expired too. I did medical only one time
I have the same situation, I did my medical exam only one time and it’s expired. On the GCMS notes it says “medical to be requested at a later time.” So my question is, have they asked you for a new medical exam or are you still waiting like me? And what is the percentage on your application? I believe our timelines are very similar and it would be great to keep updating each other if you know what I mean

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have the same situation, I did my medical exam only one time and it’s expired. On the GCMS notes it says “medical to be requested at a later time.” So my question is, have they asked you for a new medical exam or are you still waiting like me? And what is the percentage on your application? I believe our timelines are very similar and it would be great to keep updating each other if you know what I mean
Just warning you that the percentages are based on the estimated processing times so people can be at 100% but still have months to go until completion. Given covid, timelines are longer which haven't been reflected in the the progress bar unless there has been recent changes. The GCMS notes will give you a better idea what stage you are at in the PR application process.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Then you are good. Don’t worry. I am March 2019 applicant and my timeline is 95% The last update was last year October asking pcc and family biometric fee
Just warninf you, if you are unware, that the progress bar only represents estimated processing times precovid. You can be at 100% for many months. GCMS notes are the best way to determine how far your application has progressed.

shrfkhtb

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone , I have applied for PR as a protected person on August 2019 , but did not hear any thing back till now , no application number and no letter . Is that normal or I should have some thing ? and how can I check the situation ? Thanks .

shrfkhtb

Oct 22, 2020
I being protected person applied for PR in March 2018, after 17 months today I have been informed by CIC, CPC Mississauga that my case has been approved Now I have to wait for a call letter from CIC Etobicoke for return of my PPetc and issuance of COPR.
Good news for you . Did you get any application number or letter from CIC during the wait time ?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi everyone , I have applied for PR as a protected person on August 2019 , but did not hear any thing back till now , no application number and no letter . Is that normal or I should have some thing ? and how can I check the situation ? Thanks .
Do you have access to your ecas account? And do you have a representative

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
My timeline is 96% they haven’t asked me for new medical yet