+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person - Permanent Residency

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Hi I’m happy to write hear today after receiving my Copr confirmation of permanent residence.Patience is key.We have no control over this things.I am a protected person and I applied for permanent residency.Took around roughly 16 months
Congratulations!! :D could you share your timeline please?

Emilio2173

Apr 19, 2017
No still waiting, even that time lines are not saying reality mine is at 100% since sep 10 2020, I read in other posts in this forum that many PR are been finalized from Jan 2019, my case is 10 Jan 2019 so I hope now something soon

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
No still waiting, even that time lines are not saying reality mine is at 100% since sep 10 2020, I read in other posts in this forum that many PR are been finalized from Jan 2019, my case is 10 Jan 2019 so I hope now something soon
I know people Who applied in january 2019 in this forum who got their AIPS and even copr its a matter of time now im feb 04 so lets hope we get something soon

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Permanent Residence Timeline

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • September 21, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!

Walas

Jun 19, 2020

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!
Congratulations brother,
Is your family accompanying you, or they are overseas?

Reactions: Pindimurree

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't have any dependent. My mom's application has a oversea dependent.
Congratulations I’m September 2019 application and I don’t ask for police clearance and biometric I know people form October 2019 after me they asked for biometric and PC I’m worry about my application .

D.luffy

Feb 12, 2020
Category........
Other
Greetings every one, I received a letter from IRCC regarding extra documents for PR application , and they requested a Police Clearance Certificate from UAE. I wasn't able to get the PCC, is there any advice about what to do? or how to act? and thank you in advance.

Walas

Jun 19, 2020
Greetings every one, I received a letter from IRCC regarding extra documents for PR application , and they requested a Police Clearance Certificate from UAE. I wasn't able to get the PCC, is there any advice about what to do? or how to act? and thank you in advance.
If you are unable to get the PCC, reply to them with your justification, I think they have a bit of understanding to some extent that some people can't respond to some requests like that.

Reactions: D.luffy

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, congrats mashallah to you

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Mashallah congrats brother!!

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, I applied for the PR application on February 14th, 2019 and the estimated date was supposed to be yesterday ( October 14th, 2020). However, the online status says that my application is 100% complete but it’s taking them longer than usual to process!! The weird thing is that they haven’t asked me for my fingerprints nor my medicals. My timeline is very close to yours so I’ll keep updating you guys as well. Good luck everybody

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello guys, I applied for the PR application on February 14th, 2019 and the estimated date was supposed to be yesterday ( October 14th, 2020). However, the online status says that my application is 100% complete but it’s taking them longer than usual to process!! The weird thing is that they haven’t asked me for my fingerprints nor my medicals. My timeline is very close to yours so I’ll keep updating you guys as well. Good luck everybody
How did you come to Canada by visa?