AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello guys, I applied for the PR application on February 14th, 2019 and the estimated date was supposed to be yesterday ( October 14th, 2020). However, the online status says that my application is 100% complete but it’s taking them longer than usual to process!! The weird thing is that they haven’t asked me for my fingerprints nor my medicals. My timeline is very close to yours so I’ll keep updating you guys as well. Good luck everybody
do you ever had any request like pcc or anything. or it was all one way. like they didnt ask nothing at all. you lucky. best of luck.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi there, Congrats! we are exactly in the same process. I also submitted my PR application in Mar 2019 and received my AIP letter last week after 17 months (95% progress bar). I am now waiting for my landing paper. Btw, do you have immediate family? I am wondering how long will it take from now on until they get their visa and move to Canada? any idea? Moreover, IRCC asked me to submit Generic Application Form, Schedule 14 and Addition Family Information forms for my wife, now I am wondering who should be the principle applicant in these forms, because to my understanding; IRCC is now more interested to have her information e.g. family members, education, visits to other country etc since IRCC already have my forms. Could you or anyone else went through this process kindly reply? Many thanks
First of congratulations brother i believe you are an afghan :) so congrats, it takes like 8-12 months for your wives app to be approved and receive her visa, concerning the PA i guess its ur wife now since its her application under process

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Actually 25 of feb 2019
You can not how is good to read that. Firstly for you that you almost done nothing left. Secondly for other who is waiting. It means on the list March coming.

Those who wait long before if it is more than 25 month or i do not know. Check regularly cause there could be somthing you could fix it very easyly. One of my friends he applied long time ago yesterday i saw him he said he still waits Police certificate or something from Afganistan embassy. More than 2 years his Pr is not ready. Mine is almost 20 months his maybe 30 months maybe more. He is not kind of worry. Cause his wife father mother everyone here just waits his Pr. But those whose wife kids abroad do not wait. Apply for updated notes webform everything you can do. Cause when you just keep yourself with work and home nothing keep busy them asking what is happening with your Application.
Good luck everyone i hope this week will hear a lot of good news from those who waits. Have a great week.

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
First of congratulations brother i believe you are an afghan :) so congrats, it takes like 8-12 months for your wives app to be approved and receive her visa, concerning the PA i guess its ur wife now since its her application under process
Thank you brother, Very much appreciate for giving an insight into this!

Reactions: Ex ツ

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hi there, Congrats! we are exactly in the same process. I also submitted my PR application in Mar 2019 and received my AIP letter last week after 17 months (95% progress bar). I am now waiting for my landing paper. Btw, do you have immediate family? I am wondering how long will it take from now on until they get their visa and move to Canada? any idea? Moreover, IRCC asked me to submit Generic Application Form, Schedule 14 and Addition Family Information forms for my wife, now I am wondering who should be the principle applicant in these forms, because to my understanding; IRCC is now more interested to have her information e.g. family members, education, visits to other country etc since IRCC already have my forms. Could you or anyone else went through this process kindly reply? Many thanks
CONGRATULATIONS BRO WHEN DID EXACTLY APPLIED IN MAR 2019??? DATE OF APPLY ???

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
So new update for, they didn’t ask me for a new medical and my old medical passed but they asked for a copy of my BoC form along with the RPD decision and reasons. Weird

Reactions: Ex ツ

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
do you ever had any request like pcc or anything. or it was all one way. like they didnt ask nothing at all. you lucky. best of luck.
Since I applied, today I received both the first request and update. The request was for my BoC form along with the RPD decision and reasons. And the update was that my medical passed.

abelardo2017

May 2, 2020
You can not how is good to read that. Firstly for you that you almost done nothing left. Secondly for other who is waiting. It means on the list March coming.

Those who wait long before if it is more than 25 month or i do not know. Check regularly cause there could be somthing you could fix it very easyly. One of my friends he applied long time ago yesterday i saw him he said he still waits Police certificate or something from Afganistan embassy. More than 2 years his Pr is not ready. Mine is almost 20 months his maybe 30 months maybe more. He is not kind of worry. Cause his wife father mother everyone here just waits his Pr. But those whose wife kids abroad do not wait. Apply for updated notes webform everything you can do. Cause when you just keep yourself with work and home nothing keep busy them asking what is happening with your Application.
Good luck everyone i hope this week will hear a lot of good news from those who waits. Have a great week.
Just a reminder I am an inland applicant.

abelardo2017

May 2, 2020

I dont understand your first sentence.

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
Guys a quick question, when you applied for the PR, did you send a copy of only the notice of decision alone or did you send a copy of the decision along with the reasons why the judge accepted your claim? Would be a great help if someone can answer me this :)

mikeegy

Oct 30, 2020
hi guys, I just got my AIP and right after it I received a letter asking for an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints for my wife only, I booked an appt for that and I have been told that RCMP will be receiving the fingerprint within 7 to 10 days and the result of the check might take weeks or months, did any of you got that?? and how long do you think it might take? also in the same letter, they mentioned that they will continue processing my application after they receive the fingerprint results from RCMP, do they mean the acknowledgment of receipt or the actual results??