+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi everyone.. I’m planning for September 2019 intake..

Can you give me any advice on the cheapest University for MBA or Masters in Finance?

I have done my internet research but so far only Memorial University of Newfoundland is the cheapest University, the rest are very expensive. I graduated Bachelor of Accountancy (4 years) in the Philippines, have WES Educational Assessment equivalent to Canadian 3 years Bachelor Degree.. done my IELTS with overall band score of 7 but Unfortunately I have 5.5 score in writing (because I didn’t finish Task 2)..

Appreciate your advice.. Thanks in advance..

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Can you give me any advice on the cheapest University for MBA or Masters in Finance?

I have done my internet research but so far only Memorial University of Newfoundland is the cheapest University, the rest are very expensive. I graduated Bachelor of Accountancy (4 years) in the Philippines, have WES Educational Assessment equivalent to Canadian 3 years Bachelor Degree.. done my IELTS with overall band score of 7 but Unfortunately I have 5.5 score in writing (because I didn’t finish Task 2)..

Check Concordia university, Athabasca university, Manitoba university, Mount Royal university, University of Winnipeg, University of Ottawa, Saskatchewan university are quite cheap

Naeem_Process

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hey Guys, I am also planning for Jan-2019 Intake U of Calgary for MEng .. I applied for Visa online on 3rd July 2018, and due to some issue in my Bank Statement, I received a Procedural Fairness letter on 22nd July, I sent them a detailed explanation letter 26th July, However, since then there is no further progress from them. I had Upfront medical and Fingerprints on 8th July.

Initially, fingerprints status was displayed as Completed but after explanation letter of Bank Statement, again it's appearing as in progress.. I'm worried now what to do. No idea whats going on... Any delay in the application will cause great difficulty for me, I'm currently on job and need two months notice period from my current employer.

Any hope...

neyb

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I'm a Software Engineer and belong from Pakistan. I have 5 yrs of experience. I have been accepted in University of Ottawa for Master's Program for Winter'18. I've applied on 15th of Oct, 2017 for a study permit. In mid of Nov'17 I got an email from CIC to submit directly to Abu Dhabi Embassy:

1. My father's bank statement directly to Abu Dhabi Office (Because my father lives in Dubai)
2. Proof of UAE Residency
3. Employment Reference Letter

I got +ve because they replied me much earlier than I expected. My consultant told me to give upfront medical so I gave an upfront medical in December'17.

Uptill now, I didn't receive any update from CIC. I asked my consultant to send reminders to them. He send a reminder and after 3 weeks I got a same email that my case is in queue for processing.

A week ago, I come here in dubai to meet my father and I received a call from my consultant that I have just receive a call from VO and he wants to have a telephonic interview with you. My consultant forward my UAE contact number to the VO. Till now, I didn't get any call.

It's been almost more than 6 months, I'm waiting for my visa approval. Is there any expert here, I will be thankful to you guys for your advice and suggestion.
I would suggest u to link ur application online using the following link (gckey, create uid n pswd urslf) n see ur status there. Ul get to know if ur medical is cleared or not coz i got to know that sometimes the application is withheld coz of medical issue but the applicant is not notified of it. Embassy sends about medical report only to the doctor from whr u did ur medical if there us any issue. I hope it helps u out.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hey Guys, I am also planning for Jan-2019 Intake U of Calgary for MEng .. I applied for Visa online on 3rd July 2018, and due to some issue in my Bank Statement, I received a Procedural Fairness letter on 22nd July, I sent them a detailed explanation letter 26th July, However, since then there is no further progress from them. I had Upfront medical and Fingerprints on 8th July.

Initially, fingerprints status was displayed as Completed but after explanation letter of Bank Statement, again it's appearing as in progress.. I'm worried now what to do. No idea whats going on... Any delay in the application will cause great difficulty for me, I'm currently on job and need two months notice period from my current employer.

Any hope...
What kind of issues was found on your bank statement? Details of it will help to have a guess of a possible answer close to it

Reactions: Al Saudi

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone, I have applied to McMaster, Concordia and McGill University for Winter 2019 intake. I completed my applications in July. Anyone of you receive acceptance from any of university for winter 2019?

Ola_Tastee

Aug 16, 2018

Check Holland college or Prince Edward University in Canada.. very affordable.

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello, I'm currently in 12th Grade and I want to apply for September 2019 intake but I will not get my 12th result before April so which documents do I need to submit in order to get a conditional offer letter.

Last edited:

mourinho

Aug 23, 2018
I have received refusal letters twice this year for student visa application to study in Canada. my proposed course of study was a masters degree program in chemical engineering at the University of Saskatchewan this fall 2018. recently I received rejections on the grounds of :

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns

1. Travel history--what I have done prior to my second attempt was that I travel to South Africa as a tourist to enable my passport to disvirgin.
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT--an explanation letter was included as part of my documents for both visa trials

please, I need your professional advice on the above. at the moment this has affected my status of joining the university comes this September fall term. I really don't know what to do in order to be successful in my next attempt as I plan to apply for January 2019.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I have received refusal letters twice this year for student visa application to study in Canada. my proposed course of study was a masters degree program in chemical engineering at the University of Saskatchewan this fall 2018. recently I received rejections on the grounds of :

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit.

1. Travel history--what I have done prior to my second attempt was that I travel to South Africa as a tourist to enable my passport to disvirgin.
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT--an explanation letter was included as part of my documents for both visa trials

please, I need your professional advice on the above. at the moment this has affected my status of joining the university comes this September fall term. I really don't know what to do in order to be successful in my next attempt as I plan to apply for January 2019.
Given your two(2) refudals, have you requested for your gcms notes?

Given your travel history, this can come as an additional refusal reason but traveling to south Africa doesn't necessarily justify your travel history as anybody can easily get a south African visa, you should have lot for a more competitive visa acquisition country like the USA or UK

Given your two refusal reasons, you should have properly justify or explain your refusals in the "letter of explanation" in regards to that reasons.

what national are you? and your "purpose of refusal "might" either be coming from your choice course or weak SOP, as most times, other additional reasons might come in form of travel history or home tie when purpose of visit is involved.

if you've not requested for your gcms note try to, and you can as well state your complete profile of both refusals and that of the previous refusal as well as the documents submitted.. we can start from there to attempt a "guess" in providing ideas to your situation

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Given your travel history, this can come as an additional refusal reason but traveling to south Africa doesn't necessarily justify your travel history as anybody can easily get a south African visa, you should have lot for a more competitive visa acquisition country like the USA or UK

Given your two refusal reasons, you should have properly justify or explain your refusals in the "letter of explanation" in regards to that reasons.

what national are you? and your "purpose of refusal "might" either be coming from your choice course or weak SOP, as most times, other additional reasons might come in form of travel history or home tie when purpose of visit is involved.

if you've not requested for your gcms note try to, and you can as well state your complete profile of both refusals and that of the previous refusal as well as the documents submitted.. we can start from there to attempt a "guess" in providing ideas to your situation

Kaedot

Aug 26, 2018
I need urgent guidance plz. I have a professional diploma in accounting from ACCA. Should I apply for diploma or advanced diploma since the one I have is not up to bachelor degree?

mourinho

Aug 23, 2018

@johnson, am from Nigeria. please provide the link for GCMS notes and SOP
so i can proceed.