+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Dare19

Jun 11, 2018
ukraine
Hi everyone, I’ve received offer letter for Jan2019 intake, I’m from Nigeria but presently in Ukraine. My question is since I got the admission can I process my application myself or use Agent.

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone, I’ve received offer letter for Jan2019 intake, I’m from Nigeria but presently in Ukraine. My question is since I got the admission can I process my application myself or use Agent.
Do you application yourself.Using Agent is waste of money and doesn't add any positive impact on your application.
Make sure you have a strong SOP and financial requirements.
Best of luck.

luqmanibrahim

May 13, 2017
Hello,
My Gpa is low 2.66 Second class lower
Studied B.Ed Social studies
3 years teaching experience
Am looking at applying for sept 2019 Masters in Education but due to my low gpa will opt in PGC.or probably Diploma.
Applied to university of Saskatchewan for sept 18 but refused.
Was advised to apply to more colleges than universities at least 10 application .
Want to apply to 7 college and 3 universities.
Please any chances will get an offer after all this applications.
Please any kind advise is welcomed.
Thank you.
Cheers
Hello,
The cgpa is very low indeed but you can go for PGD or diploma in colleges.

I wonder why you intended to apply to ten institutions. Is that not too much. Please do your research very well and apply to like three or four institutions rather.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Krupali Joshi

Jun 26, 2018
I've done my B.com in india with 62.4% and am planning to go to Canada on a student visa in the May intake for a Post Graduation Diploma In Business Administration/Management.
Which college would be tut best match for me according to my qualifications?

Krupali Joshi

Jun 26, 2018
I've done my B.com in india with 62.4% and am planning to go to Canada on a student visa in the May intake for a Post Graduation Diploma In Business Administration/Management.
Which college would be tut best match for me according to my qualifications?
P.s.
I haven't given an IELTS test yet and I've got 7.2 CGPA in 10th (CBSE board) and 71.4% in 12th (CBSE board)
And also, but what time i should be done with my IELTS exam to apply for the may intake?
Please help me...

vamsi_vikas

Jul 10, 2018
I have 75%in undergrad
Mechanical
IELTS 7.0
No backlogs
Did my undergrad in IIITD&M, a national importance institute
12th- 95.1%
10th -9.2 CBSE
I have applied for Concordia, Carleton, windsor also
Do you think I have any chance ?
I applied for Jan intake on june15th

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I have 75%in undergrad
Mechanical
IELTS 7.0
No backlogs
Did my undergrad in IIITD&M, a national importance institute
12th- 95.1%
10th -9.2 CBSE
I have applied for Concordia, Carleton, windsor also
Do you think I have any chance ?
I applied for Jan intake on june15th
sure you do

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Saudi

Dancan107

Jul 17, 2018
Hi

This is my profile
10th 67%
12 56%
Grads 4 out of 7
Backlogs 6
IELTS 7.5

i want to know if I stand any chance of getting admitted to post graduate programs for the year 2019?

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
P.s.
I haven't given an IELTS test yet and I've got 7.2 CGPA in 10th (CBSE board) and 71.4% in 12th (CBSE board)
And also, but what time i should be done with my IELTS exam to apply for the may intake?
Please help me...
Depends on the province that you want to study/settle. In case you are planning to movie to Toronto/GTA area, George Brown is one of the good colleges. Apart from GB, Centennial, Humber, Seneca are decent options too. All these colleges are publicly funded, which means that you will be eligible for the PGWP after the completion of your program.

Reactions: prerna91

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hey guys,, is it really too late now to apply for Jan or may 2019 intake????? Should I consider Sept 2019 intake?

As my consultancies have not yet given me any response.... All they keep on saying is Jan is closed , may is closing almost closed... M upset.... Recently passed masters in healthcare and hospital administration... Looking for pg diploma for the same

vairaselvam

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hello friends..
I am applied fr visa on July 16th 2018 under SDS category.
Ielts overal is 6.5 not less than 6 in any
10th -86%
12th-96%
Graduation(BE-computer science and engineering)- 75%
3 year of work experience as SYSTEM ADMIN.
course applied-NETWORK TECHICIAN(Ontario college diploma)
college applied-CAMBRIAN COLLEGE.
Is there any chances of visa rejection?

Thanks in advance....

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hey guys,, is it really too late now to apply for Jan or may 2019 intake????? Should I consider Sept 2019 intake?

As my consultancies have not yet given me any response.... All they keep on saying is Jan is closed , may is closing almost closed... M upset.... Recently passed masters in healthcare and hospital administration... Looking for pg diploma for the same
It all depends on the program type and school as every respective school has their own admission window but this is the time when most school's academic windows are open for admission

Most agents have slots in colleges, so I guess the college your agent has slots has a closed or almost filled seats

if you search for schools yourself, there are schools whose academic window will either open soon or already opened

Reactions: prerna91

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello friends..
I am applied fr visa on July 16th 2018 under SDS category.
Ielts overal is 6.5 not less than 6 in any
10th -86%
12th-96%
Graduation(BE-computer science and engineering)- 75%
3 year of work experience as SYSTEM ADMIN.
course applied-NETWORK TECHICIAN(Ontario college diploma)
college applied-CAMBRIAN COLLEGE.
Is there any chances of visa rejection?

Thanks in advance....

your profile is good, but it seems you going for a Diploma after a Bachelor? hope you were able to justify your reasons comprehensively to the understandable intuitive reasoning of the VO?!