+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
It all depends on the program type and school as every respective school has their own admission window but this is the time when most school's academic windows are open for admission

Most agents have slots in colleges, so I guess the college your agent has slots has a closed or almost filled seats

if you search for schools yourself, there are schools whose academic window will either open soon or already opened
Thankyou for a quick reply and info john.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hey guys,, is it really too late now to apply for Jan or may 2019 intake????? Should I consider Sept 2019 intake?

As my consultancies have not yet given me any response.... All they keep on saying is Jan is closed , may is closing almost closed... M upset.... Recently passed masters in healthcare and hospital administration... Looking for pg diploma for the same
It is not too late for both Jan and May 2019 intakes. Please consult other agencies!

Reactions: prerna91

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Some other consultancy is saying about Sault college in Ste. Marie Ontario for Jan 2019 intake ! any feedback or review please...on internet people are not reviewing it as a good one .

Please tell if anybody knows about this college...

Madhu_Khanna

Aug 1, 2018
Hello
I have a three years degree from India. If I comple graduate certificate course of eight months duration in two semesters, will I fall under the express entry for two or more degree diploma or certificates of which one is three years or more.

Are 8 months' duration courses are equivalent to one year programmme in Canada.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello
I have a three years degree from India. If I comple graduate certificate course of eight months duration in two semesters, will I fall under the express entry for two or more degree diploma or certificates of which one is three years or more.

Are 8 months' duration courses are equivalent to one year programmme in Canada.
I don't think I got your question clearly but 8months programs are equivalent to 1yr

Reactions: Al Saudi
Feb 11, 2018
Hi
Can anybody kindly tell me how to pay the application fee for the universities using Western Union Business Solutions?
Do I go to a western union agent or my local bank??

simran_afc

Jun 28, 2018
I am in 7th semester Civil Engineering student currently pursuing B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar.
My profile is
10th- 95%
12th- 94.2%
B.Tech (Till 6th sem) - 79.1% or 7.91 CGPA (Till 6th sem)
Internships = 2
Research Papers = 2
IELTS = 7.5 overall (R/L/S/W = 8.5/8/7/6.5)
What universities should I apply in Canada for Course-based Masters or M.eng? Which universities are safe according to my profile ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi
Can anybody kindly tell me how to pay the application fee for the universities using Western Union Business Solutions?
Do I go to a western union agent or my local bank??
have you tried writing to your school? even if you go to your local bank or a western union agent, they will need the school's details to execute such transaction

Reactions: Al Saudi

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am in 7th semester Civil Engineering student currently pursuing B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar.
My profile is
10th- 95%
12th- 94.2%
B.Tech (Till 6th sem) - 79.1% or 7.91 CGPA (Till 6th sem)
Internships = 2
Research Papers = 2
IELTS = 7.5 overall (R/L/S/W = 8.5/8/7/6.5)
What universities should I apply in Canada for Course-based Masters or M.eng? Which universities are safe according to my profile ?
Your profile is good, and you have a chance of getting an admission from Canada's best universities, just start by identifying the provinces you will like most to study then search these schools by province to province using Google. The living cost and tuition fees varies from provinces and schools but Manitoba, Regina, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia Universities are quite good and cheap

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hey Guys i heard Canada Is gonna stop accepting international student from January 2019. is that correct?
I don't "think" this assert is absolutely correct as the Canadian government isn't as draft and inhuman as they know "most" immigrants needs canada for a sustainable future

With this, "even" if it was "to be true," the CIC website and mass media would have create the awareness of it and also, IRCC would have instructed all Canadian schools to thwart any future admission of international students which some schools 2020 admission window is currently now open..

were did you get your information from????

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hey does anybody knows how these Canadian colleges select the candidates to give offer letters? Do they follow first come first serve criteria or they select based on marks or ielts bands???

sudhirdeshwal

Aug 5, 2018
I had offer from these colleges for Jan intak :
George brown - Network Security and analysis
Conestoga - IT business analysis
Humber - IT solutions

I choosed Humber and filled for Visa now.

I wish best of luck to all jan prospective students.

Reactions: prerna91