+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

shreddy

Jun 27, 2016
Okk. Is there any time limit of going back to Canada once we receive the stamped passport with PRTD? Like 1 to 2 months?
It depends on the PRTD visa duration they provide, it is unknown what will be the duration until you get the passport stamped with the visa. As per my guess, I think the maximum duration they give would be 1 year and minimum would be 1-2 months for a PRTD visa.

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
I got mine mailed to me from canada to india. Received it in 4 days.
Hello,
which courier service did you used to mailed your pr card from canada to india? i heard that sending canadian ids in mail is not allowed so did the courier company asked any question while sending it ? Please help
thankyou

nitabonde

Aug 15, 2021
Hello
I have a query about webform ..it is to be submitted under what heading..as there s nothing like PRTD in the list that they provide for webform

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Can anyone help me the steps to apply PRTD. Can I apply while staying in Canada? Or can only apply once I am in India

shreddy

Jun 27, 2016
Passport request emails mention sending the following docs, my question do we need to send photos for my PRTD passport stamping, please let me know if anyone has any idea we need to send photos too and do we need to add any more documents other than the following.
  • Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Passport request emails mention sending the following docs, my question do we need to send photos for my PRTD passport stamping, please let me know if anyone has any idea we need to send photos too and do we need to add any more documents other than the following.
  • Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled
Can you please share when did you apply for PRTD? How many days does it take for PPR?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

I have been waiting for PRTD since Aug 26th, and no updates yet. Sent reminder emails, generated webforms, no updates.
Just to keep everyone in sync from India, I have created this group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CKEZXrSQTHR3ysJBHExOqU

If you are waiting for PRTD or recently acquired PRTD, please join the group and help the community stay updated.

Thanks
You only applied 2+ weeks ago. Not sure what you expect but this but you are well within normal processing times. All instructions indicate not to send multiple emails because it essentially slows down everyone’s processing times especially when you are within normal processing times.

Reactions: the_sizzler