+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
How long does PRTD processing takes in India. what are the processing fees. can someone advise documents checklist & can we apply with VFS ? Also did anyone travel to India without PR Card. I am waiting since 8 months for my first PR Card. Next month I am planning to travel to India without PR Card.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I received Passport submission request. I have a query regarding VFS consent form. Do I have to fill and sign sections "Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection " and "Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff with electronic application form " ?
Or just ignore these sections and only fill my name and address details on previous page.

Please assist,

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
How long does PRTD processing takes in India. what are the processing fees. can someone advise documents checklist & can we apply with VFS ? Also did anyone travel to India without PR Card. I am waiting since 8 months for my first PR Card. Next month I am planning to travel to India without PR Card.
Abhay,
Follow this link. I spent time to figure out how to do it from IRCC website and It lead me to this.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/chn/en/can/news/prtd-process

And fees for PRTD is $50.

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Abhay, all your questions are answered above. I am in India without my PR Card. I did not receive it yet MAy eCopr
The current Processing time for PRTD is 4-8 weeks and passport collection is 2-3 weeks so plan your travel accordingly.

gauri_ss

Aug 25, 2021
Abhay, all your questions are answered above. I am in India without my PR Card. I did not receive it yet MAy eCopr
The current Processing time for PRTD is 4-8 weeks and passport collection is 2-3 weeks so plan your travel accordingly.
Hi,
Where do we find the processing times for PRTD application