+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Svahora

Apr 6, 2019
Anyone got passport back if they have submitted around Aug 20. Passport was picked up on Aug 21 . It says its in process at IRCC since Aug 25. No update since then.

thand

Aug 19, 2021
Hi, I’m currently in US but my PR card had been mailed on my Address in Canada. I have applied for PRTD as well. Does anybody know if its safer to just get my pr card mailed to us as it will be quicker than waiting for PRTD.
You got PR Card through courier? or waiting for PRTD?

thand

Aug 19, 2021
Can anyone please help? @legalfalcon @canuck78

My PRTD application is stuck from the past 50 days. Actually, I have received CoPR when I was temporarily outside of Canada but I wrote LoE(explaining my situation) while submitting my PRTD, also contacted(explaining my situation) the office which gave me CoPR and they said me to apply for the PRTD. Also sent their responses to PRTD email address

The PRTD dept has sent the office which gave me CoPR for their confirmation whether they want to reverse my PR or not. Actually, they sent multiple responses to the office which gave me CoPR but IRCC agents are saying the office didn't acknowledge.

Over time, I have sent multiple web forms, called IRCC, sent a couple of emails to the PRTD COVID email address to know the status of my PRTD but cannot see any progress or reply.

Any leads, pointers, suggestions on what to do will help me a lot

Thanks
Hi
You got any update?

aksach

Sep 9, 2021
Hi. URGENT QUERY. (please answer both points)

I sent my PRTD application yesterday through email and have received an acknowledgement email mentioning "You submit an electronic copy of all pages of your passport(s) used in the last 5 years (including blank pages)". However i only submitted the front and back pages of passport along with 'canadian visa and stamp pages'.
So do we have to scan the entire 34/36 pages of the passport having all the visa stamps and blank pages?
It also says file limit of documents not exceeding 5MB. however One of my sent document has a bigger size.

Can I resend the entire application again through email?

Last edited:

thand

Aug 19, 2021

The sent the PRTD application through email and have received an acknowledgement email mentioning "You submit an electronic copy of all pages of your passport(s) used in the last 5 years (including blank pages)". However i only submitted the front and back pages of passport along with 'canadian visa and stamp pages'.
So do we have to scan the entire 34/36 pages of the passport having all the visa stamps and blank pages?
It also says file limit of documents not exceeding 5MB. however One of my sent document has a bigger size.

We have to send all pages including blank.
There is no limit on size on cic portal. Not sure mine went to around 8MB

aksach

Sep 9, 2021
We have to send all pages including blank.
There is no limit on size on cic portal. Not sure mine went to around 8MB
Thanks for the reply. Ok So i should send the entire passport then.
Resending the entire application package through email won't create any confusion?

shreddy

Jun 27, 2016

I sent my PRTD application yesterday through email and have received an acknowledgement email mentioning "You submit an electronic copy of all pages of your passport(s) used in the last 5 years (including blank pages)". However i only submitted the front and back pages of passport along with 'canadian visa and stamp pages'.

yeah, you can resend the entire application.