+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
I have read through other forums as well on canadavisa.com, looks like ICT processing delays has started by the end of Septembr 2019. Application previous to this, like applicants on this thread got ICT processed in 2 to 5 weeks. And now its 7 to 9 months processing, I am sitting on 5 months nw, upfront medical and biometrics done. Just waiting.........
This is too long of wait...Did you happen to check submitting "Web form" or through any other means....

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi All, I have filled my application on 23 September 2019 and completed the bio metrics on 7th Oct 2019 and have not received any response for passport request yet. Did any one face this much delay usually the processing time is 3 weeks from the US
Hi Priya
DId it get process and when? SInce I am also planning to apply from US .
Also did you have to give medical in US?

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Can someone post their detailed timelines based on info from their online application in cic website? Thanks.

I have applied from vfs Hyderabad for ICT LMIA exempt category through my company on 14th October along with OWP for wife and TRV for kid. Awaiting status update. Presently application is at VAC Bangalore.
Hi

Any update for you?

Jun 28, 2019
Hello Every one,
plz help me out with more info on ict visa, Applied ICT visa,after a week got response from the ircc asked for fairness letter to submit in one month,submitted with all required documents..submitted on May 30th,still no response from them..when can we expect a response from them

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
My ICT is submitted on Nov 21, 2019

Time line goes as :

• Nov 21, 2019 Submitted
  • Nov 25, 2019 Medicals completed
  • Nov 26, 2019 Biometrics completed
  • Nov 26, 2019 onwards waiting for further steps
Got 2 emails stating 'we are processing', please wait on the date of submission every month (21st).

No updates till date.

Mine is submitted in Hyderabad, pending with Delhi, India
Any updates?

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello Every one,
plz help me out with more info on ict visa, Applied ICT visa,after a week got response from the ircc asked for fairness letter to submit in one month,submitted with all required documents..submitted on May 30th,still no response from them..when can we expect a response from them
You have that response. Thanks for sharing.

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020
I also applied with ICT (Specialized skills) and submitted the document on Jan 25th and done the biometrics on Jan 28th. The processing times was showing 5 weeks but today it is showing 6 weeks.
Did anyone get the ICT approved sooner from India.

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I also applied with ICT (Specialized skills) and submitted the document on Jan 25th and done the biometrics on Jan 28th. The processing times was showing 5 weeks but today it is showing 6 weeks.
Too early to ask. You still have time to "Wait"

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
As mentioned in my earlier thread, I am still waiting with the ray of hope for any movement, till now complete silence for last 8 weeks.....applied for ICT from VFS, Chennai, getting processed in VAC, bangalore...

By which location in India did you apply?