+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020
As mentioned in my earlier thread, I am still waiting with the ray of hope for any movement, till now complete silence for last 8 weeks.....applied for ICT from VFS, Chennai, getting processed in VAC, bangalore...

By which location in India did you apply?
I did apply from Delhi. Also recently got an email from Delhi immigration to my spouse that they are actively working and application is in progress.

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
As mentioned in my earlier thread, I am still waiting with the ray of hope for any movement, till now complete silence for last 8 weeks.....applied for ICT from VFS, Chennai, getting processed in VAC, bangalore...

By which location in India did you apply?
I applied online on cic website. Paid online for all fees. Biometrics in VFS HYD.

One quick question, did you submit your application in VFS or online ? I did only biometrics in VFS Hyderabad. The tracker not working as you suggested earlier. Am I missing something here ? advise plz.

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Did you get reply from embassy?
Not yet. I am waiting and praying for approval soon. It's silence and my company immigration team is so worst. They sent a mail on 18th stating "we sent mail on 13th". So, no wonder even if the embassy replied, they take time to forward it.

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
I applied online on cic website. Paid online for all fees. Biometrics in VFS HYD.

One quick question, did you submit your application in VFS or online ? I did only biometrics in VFS Hyderabad. The tracker not working as you suggested earlier. Am I missing something here ? advise plz.
Mine was a paper submission done on the same day/place when I did my Biometrics in VFS, Chennai. I vaguely remember that I read somewhere paper submission may only be tracked on the website and online submission can be tracked via online account. I do not have an online account. I may be wrong..

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Mine was a paper submission done on the same day/place when I did my Biometrics in VFS, Chennai. I vaguely remember that I read somewhere paper submission may only be tracked on the website and online submission can be tracked via online account. I do not have an online account. I may be wrong..
That's fine. I just want to see "Who is delaying?". Technically speaking, nobody can do anything at this moment. I am still not sure if they are doing anything

thevijaysid

Feb 4, 2020
Hi All,
Posting my timeline here for ICT work permit,my company applied for me from bengaluru and took care of everything and asked me to do medical upfront.
19th Dec 2019 Medicals
Jan 20 - Application submission
21st jan - Biometric request letter
22nd jan - Biometric given at VFS india
25th feb - Passport request letter
27th feb - Passport submitted at VFS India
Now, Am waiting for further confirmation.

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020
Hi All,
Posting my timeline here for ICT work permit,my company applied for me from bengaluru and took care of everything and asked me to do medical upfront.
19th Dec 2019 Medicals
Jan 20 - Application submission
21st jan - Biometric request letter
22nd jan - Biometric given at VFS india
25th feb - Passport request letter
27th feb - Passport submitted at VFS India
Now, Am waiting for further confirmation.
Great, congrats for getting the passport request and submission.
In the process did you also received the message that medical passed. Mine was submitted on Jan 25th and got the medical pass message on Feb 26. I also did the medical upfront (Dec 3rd).

thevijaysid

Feb 4, 2020
Great, congrats for getting the passport request and submission.
In the process did you also received the message that medical passed. Mine was submitted on Jan 25th and got the medical pass message on Feb 26. I also did the medical upfront (Dec 3rd).
Thank you.. Yes I did receive that message after that update on the very same day I received the passport request letter. Hope you'll receive the message in a day or two. All the best.