+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
I am sure mine is stuck for no reason. Those applied from my project got approvals, mine is stuck. :oops:
Myself too sailing on the same boat. My team member had also got approved last week, who applied somewhere last week of Jan 2020. I am waiting clueless since I applied from Dec 2019. Mine too is surely stuck somewhere. Nothing that we can do except for hoping the best sooner....

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020
Myself too sailing on the same boat. My team member had also got approved last week, who applied somewhere last week of Jan 2020. I am waiting clueless since I applied from Dec 2019. Mine too is surely stuck somewhere. Nothing that we can do except for hoping the best sooner....
I am sure mine is stuck for no reason. Those applied from my project got approvals, mine is stuck. :oops:
aadeko/CanadaICT4Indian.
Do anyone of you see any progress at all? I mean medical status or any different status message in your application to know if they are treating those cases or not. Mine are shown as below.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
February 26, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - Biometrics
January 28, 2020 Completed.

Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
aadeko/CanadaICT4Indian.
Do anyone of you see any progress at all? I mean medical status or any different status message in your application to know if they are treating those cases or not. Mine are shown as below.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
February 26, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - Biometrics
January 28, 2020 Completed.

Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine was paper filed, so I didn't receive any correspondence. Applied Dec-31-2019 and after 2 days i.e, on 2-Jan-2020 received message stating just 'application is being processed in VAC, Bangalore...' After that nothing....

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020

iamdeveloper

Feb 18, 2020
just for my clarification, for ICT candidate visa will b pasted in home town VFS or at port of entry?
thanks in advance
As per my understanding, the visa will be stamped on the passport and they may share a POE letter. Otherwise visa on passport will be sufficient. In some cases, they give visa at POE time.

Reactions: deed

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
I heard that you can link your offline account to online and then you can track the application online as well.

Try this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
After few ghost updates yesterday, I finally got the PPR request on 2-Mar-202 and submitted the passport to VFS Delhi.
Congrats, and thanks I linked my offline paper application to online account, and I see it is still in medical results review....

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Did you get any update?
No dear, still holding up. My org said they sent mails (Canada Imm won't accept it), but this team has story of 'responding'. But they didn't respond for me.

I requested to 'submit contact form' and provide my other country PCC scan copy as part of it, so it may move for Security / BG Check. Fingers crossed as they said 'poking' will result in 'refusal'.

Parallellines

Mar 2, 2020
Applied for work permit ICT LMIA exempt through attorney recently. Onboarded the boat for waiting.

Upfront medical given in Jan 2020
Application submitted 27 Feb 2020
Biometrics given 04 March 2020

expecting processing time of 5 weeks(India). Please post your timelines as it will be helpful for people searching processing times.

Reactions: rohtak