+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

dex21

Oct 27, 2020
My spouse (open work permit) and I just received our passport requests. There was no passport request for my 2 year old daughter (US citizen) even though the attorney submitted a visitor visa application. Is that normal? Does that mean I do not have to submit her passport to VFS along with mine? Would appreciate it if someone could clarify

Here's my timeline for anyone interested

Applied Online (US) - Aug 10
Biometric request - Aug 11
Biometric completion - Aug 19
Passport request - Nov 30
Congrats. I am in a similar situation(infant US citizen). The attorney did inform us that the baby wouldn’t need a visa and it would just be the parents.

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
My spouse (open work permit) and I just received our passport requests. There was no passport request for my 2 year old daughter (US citizen) even though the attorney submitted a visitor visa application. Is that normal? Does that mean I do not have to submit her passport to VFS along with mine? Would appreciate it if someone could clarify

Here's my timeline for anyone interested

Applied Online (US) - Aug 10
Biometric request - Aug 11
Biometric completion - Aug 19
Passport request - Nov 30
Hi , Are you planning to courier your passport or stamp in person? and also LA or NY ?

TonyAx

Aug 11, 2020
Hi , Are you planning to courier your passport or stamp in person? and also LA or NY ?
Because of Covid, I don't believe in-person stamping is being offered as an option. I've requested VFS for two-way mailing labels to NY and will probably hear back in a day or two

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Because of Covid, I don't believe in-person stamping is being offered as an option. I've requested VFS for two-way mailing labels to NY and will probably hear back in a day or two
Thank you. Do I need to ignore pages 3 and 4 of the TTS consent form?
Also, while writing to them to request for the payment link, can I mention same email address for both primary & dependent in the excel sheet? Not sure if this will be a trouble (if they are sending separate email for primary & dependent).

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
Hi all. If someone already has a Canadian TRV in their passport and WP (ICT) gets approved, do you know if CIC still asks you to submit the passport for another TRV?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)
ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT ( INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS ( INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. please attached your passport request.

ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016425

after submit all requested detail wait for payment link. in my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will sent you payment link via Email and text message. you have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message.

Important
: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment . within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form : you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for. ( AWB # Email )
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Blue Dart will pickup your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 day ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (only if you pay for SMS service)

Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

how to request more then 1 pkg if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

here link how to provide all applicant details with UCI # (you need to provide each applicant Full name and UCI #)>>
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Reactions: skd46443

TonyAx

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you. Do I need to ignore pages 3 and 4 of the TTS consent form?
Also, while writing to them to request for the payment link, can I mention same email address for both primary & dependent in the excel sheet? Not sure if this will be a trouble (if they are sending separate email for primary & dependent).
Yup you can leave them blank or say N/A. I used different email addresses but I think the same email address for both will work as well.

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Yup you can leave them blank or say N/A. I used different email addresses but I think the same email address for both will work as well.
Thank You.
Thank You. Did you send your passport already. How long does it take for you to receive the shipping label?

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Thanks for everyone’s update because of which I knew I was gonna be approved in these days.

My Timeline:

WP Type: ICT
Filed from: Online
Country of Residence: India
Applied: 18th august 2020
Biometrics (from Dubai): 19th October 2020
Medicals Passed: 29th October 2020
Approved: 3rd December 2020

now the processing queue is being cleared faster so everyone just be patient and wait.

Reactions: baa_at and brb2288

TonyAx

Aug 11, 2020
Thank You. Did you send your passport already. How long does it take for you to receive the shipping label?
I sent the initial request to VFS on Tuesday night and they sent me the payment link on Thursday so I'll probably receive the mailing labels on Monday

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for everyone’s update because of which I knew I was gonna be approved in these days.

My Timeline:

now the processing queue is being cleared faster so everyone just be patient and wait.
Wow congrats, I just wonder I have applied online in April 2020, still waiting for final decision.

Medical passed: Oct 6th,2020
BVL: Oct 26th,2020
Biometrics done: Oct 20th,2020 from Dubai
Resident: India

still no decision.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Wow congrats, I just wonder I have applied online in April 2020, still waiting for final decision.

Medical passed: Oct 6th,2020
BVL: Oct 26th,2020
Biometrics done: Oct 20th,2020 from Dubai
Resident: India

still no decision.
Did you went to Dubai, just for Biometrics since VAC's in India were closed?

Reactions: bl05

shavij

Nov 17, 2020

My Timeline:

Hi,

could you please let me know the process to get the biometrics done from Dubai? What all do we need to do before flying like covid test and is there any quarantine after landing there..Could you please share your experience.. Thanks in advance..