+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

shavij

Nov 17, 2020
You took the appointment on vfs dubai site for 2 days after your arrival there? Also while departing back to India you had to take another COVID test?

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
yes I took appointment 2days after arrival in Dubai. Also while departing to India it is not mandatory to get tested from Dubai and so I got tested for free while I landed in Punjab. It depends on where you are landing you should check the cost of Covid test.

shavij

Nov 17, 2020
yes I took appointment 2days after arrival in Dubai. Also while departing to India it is not mandatory to get tested from Dubai and so I got tested for free while I landed in Punjab. It depends on where you are landing you should check the cost of Covid test.
Thank you so much for all the information

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
Hey @manjunathsr14 & @Midget - Any updates in your cases? I raised webform couple of weeks back but havent got any reply from IRCC yet.

In the meantime i sent email to VSF india for passport submission and they sent me steps and payment link, i paid for the courier services , and hope they pick up passports tommorow.

I am still wondering that this is right way to go ? will they stamp the passports while i have not heard back on my webform query? any suggestion. Thanks !
I'm in the same boat. Did you get your visa stamped? Please update. I'm also planning to send my passport.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, i got my stamped passports back for me and my dependents
hey base badger did you receive 3 tracking IDs when your passports went from VFS Delhi to IRCC for primary applicant and dependents...I have submitted my passport, my spouse and my kid’s. But I received only single tracking ID on Saturday.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
hey base badger did you receive 3 tracking IDs when your passports went from VFS Delhi to IRCC for primary applicant and dependents...I have submitted my passport, my spouse and my kid’s. But I received only single tracking ID on Saturday.
so, initially i sent one package with all the passports, then VFS called me and said i need to pay for all others seperately, after that they created another set of AWB and tracking numbers for my dependents. from there on it was a smooth ride, i got regular updates via email and SMS and it took 7 days to get passports back from IRCC

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
Yes, i got my stamped passports back for me and my dependents
So to confirm, you had sent the passport before getting any response for the webform request for the address/location change from U.S to India and without getting any notification for Passport submission from the Indian high commission office. right?

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
So to confirm, you had sent the passport before getting any response for the webform request for the address/location change from U.S to India and without getting any notification for Passport submission from the Indian high commission office. right?
Yes, i dint wait for the webform response. On VFS global site i saw that we can send passports to email address. i sent the email to them, they sent the payment links etc and then passports were picked and returned back

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
what is your visa timeline? the country you have applied?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Please share your visatimeline please?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Applied Jul 1 ICT GSS from US, Biometrics Jul 20th in US

Approval on 9th Nov, along with BVL and OPR / passport stamped Dec 9th in India
congrats, I am in dilemma now as

application filed: April 2020
Medical and additional doc request: Sep 23,2020
Medical update: Passed Oct 6th,2020
Biometrics: Oct 20th,2020
BVL: 26th Oct 2020
Additional doc and eligibility review started next day on Oct 27th,2020

after this complete silence, god knows when to expect and what decision to expect.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
congrats, I am in dilemma now as

application filed: April 2020
Medical and additional doc request: Sep 23,2020
Medical update: Passed Oct 6th,2020
Biometrics: Oct 20th,2020
BVL: 26th Oct 2020
Additional doc and eligibility review started next day on Oct 27th,2020

after this complete silence, god knows when to expect and what decision to expect.
Try GCMS, to know the exact status/ Also WP approvals filed from India is a slow process.