+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
Thank you for starting this thread. I was getting very anxious and nervous but now i can share my thoughts with people with same situation. I received PPR on 7th nov.. trying to contact vfs.. sending mails with reminders but no reply. Don't know how to reach them n book 2 way courier.

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Do not follow up once you send mail.. that brings you to the end of queue. My experience.

I tried to follow up daily with them for 5 days -- Nov5th to 10th.. No response. I stopped mailing them. I got response on 13th.

However, I requested for 3 passports to pickup, got 1 pickup. Others to be picked up.

They stopped 'calling' facility to avoid direct questions and instant responses which is increasing work load I believe. Just have patience after sending details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@anyone got passport back ? how much time it took ?

For me, they picked one after 14 days of patience (tested to the core). Next day 3 updates, sent to IRCC.

Later on, no updates. Please share your experience in "waiting"

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020
Hello..I have received the passport request on Nov7th.when i send email to IRCC passport submission they had responded for the more information.After sending few emails they responded back that the address i gave is not in pick up service on Nov 17th.And from then no response irrespective of i wait for the response or send daily emails.
Since we need to send the passport with in 30 days of request its really making me anxious.
Anyone know if we need to send 2 seperate emails for my mom's and dad's passport pickup?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hi,
after requesting additional details which passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking it will take avg. 10 days to get payment link.
ones you pay fees within hour you will get waybill #.

if you have 2 applicant in same file ( parents and grandparents sponsorship ) you need to get 2 waybill for each passport.

Ones you get Waybill bluedart will pickup passport from your home address which you provided to passportsubmission.

I sent all additional details to passport submission on 21st Nov and witting for payment link.

please share your timeline when you will get payment link.

Thanks

Reactions: Ksubbu

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Do not follow up once you send mail.. that brings you to the end of queue. My experience.

I tried to follow up daily with them for 5 days -- Nov5th to 10th.. No response. I stopped mailing them. I got response on 13th.

However, I requested for 3 passports to pickup, got 1 pickup. Others to be picked up.

They stopped 'calling' facility to avoid direct questions and instant responses which is increasing work load I believe. Just have patience after sending details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@anyone got passport back ? how much time it took ?

For me, they picked one after 14 days of patience (tested to the core). Next day 3 updates, sent to IRCC.

Later on, no updates. Please share your experience in "waiting"
Each passport required its own Waybill #. you have to mention to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com following details

for getting 3 passport Waybill you have to enter 3 person name with UCI number

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
<<First applicant name>>
<<First applicant UCI>>
<<second applicant name>>
<<Second applicant UCI>>
<<3rd Applicant name>>
<<3rd Applicant UCI>>
4. Number of passports for package transmission: 3

5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020
hi,
after requesting additional details which passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking it will take avg. 10 days to get payment link.
ones you pay fees within hour you will get waybill #.

if you have 2 applicant in same file ( parents and grandparents sponsorship ) you need to get 2 waybill for each passport.

Ones you get Waybill bluedart will pickup passport from your home address which you provided to passportsubmission.

I sent all additional details to passport submission on 21st Nov and witting for payment link.

please share your timeline when you will get payment link.

Thanks
Thank you for the response!
Probably i would need wait for their response as there is no other option.
When i sent the email to ircc passport submission I had included both the details of my parents. Hoping that's suffice to get 2 waybill from them.

Vivekgautam

Jul 7, 2020
Same. I don't have the instruction letter but have the ppr. I sent the first mail on 13 Nov. Received it's reply on 18 Nov where they said to share more details (they asked to share 10 details). Sent those details on 18 Nov no response on them yet. Although I noticed that when I sent the details the auto-reply I got from the VFS included the word [EXTERNAL] in front of the subject of the mail I sent, which I didn't get when I sent one mail on 13 Nov.
Also sent one mail today and didn't receive the word "[EXTERNAL]" before the subject I wrote in the auto reply email from vfs. Maybe this mail they'll read Look at this email
Looks like we are in the same situation. I also sent a mail on 13th got a query on 18th and till now no reply.

What details they asked from you?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Looks like we are in the same situation. I also sent a mail on 13th got a query on 18th and till now no reply.

What details they asked from you?
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the air way bill number number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The air way bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Reactions: Jagograhkjago

kush_canada

Feb 25, 2020
I am in the same boat. Got request letter on 7th Nov. Requested for passport pickup today (24th Nov) but they haven't shared the payment link till now. In case they don't reply within 2-3 more days who do I reach out to IRCC to inform them and ask for extension?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I am in the same boat. Got request letter on 7th Nov. Requested for passport pickup today (24th Nov) but they haven't shared the payment link till now. In case they don't reply within 2-3 more days who do I reach out to IRCC to inform them and ask for extension?
IRCC automatically giving clients 90 extra days to submit documents due to COVID-19. This includes passport submissions. No application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Hi! Do we need to fill the consent for Indirect submission or connection section on page 3 in consent form

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
In same boat, sent email to VFS on Nov21st, Haven't heard back. None of the numbers are operational.