+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

ananthaa2000

Oct 22, 2017
Hi ..Tony

I have read your post and it is very useful.But mine is different ..My wife needs transcript from Anna University and we are not in India currently so please tell me the procedure to get it

Moreover as per WES i want to send the same documents to them ,it means can i request to University to get additional copy of transcripts and send it to WES .Is it ok ?

Thanks in advance

riyaraju

Nov 10, 2017
I got the transcripts from Anna University through a pan india online service provider called cleartranscripts for my Canada immigration purpose. It is very easy and make an application online and they will send to WES directly and got message from WES that they received the transcripts. Make an application online through their website, enter your WES reference number in the shipping address and then make requisite payment for their charges and shipping. They also have DHL and FedEx tieup. And then send them the scan copy of all the documents. I got my transcripts in 30 days.

Hi nsharada,

Me also planing to go with online service, i just want to know, how much the cost!!

Prashan87

Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to how are there any changes made with regards to receiving transcripts through Anna University?

Regards
Prashanth

dazaa

Dec 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Im applying for canadian PR process. I require few clarifications to apply my academic credentials section as i have done by B.E (EEE) in two different colleges.I have completed 1year and 2 nd year from engineering college at madurai then had taken transfer to chennai and completed 3 and 4 year at engineering college at Chennai.Since both college s are affiliated to Anna University and i have got consolidated mark sheet from anna university and got the convocation certificate from the last college last stuided in chennai.So in the place of name of institution studied and years attended should be Anna University or the name of the last studied college ?? And in tat case what should i mention in years attended from ?I request you all to help me on this.
Even i have did my UG in 2 colleges. Can someone suggest which college needs to filled in the place of name of institution studied and years attended. For WES should i submit 2 TC copy

ksr2017

Dec 7, 2017
Hi ..Tony

I have read your post and it is very useful.But mine is different ..My wife needs transcript from Anna University and we are not in India currently so please tell me the procedure to get it

Moreover as per WES i want to send the same documents to them ,it means can i request to University to get additional copy of transcripts and send it to WES .Is it ok ?

Thanks in advance

HI <

Hope this helps , anna university started online process , iam also trying it https://annauniv.itranscripts.in/Itg_Req_Views/request.html#/sublogin

jerdon

Jun 27, 2017
Hi

Recently I applied for transcripts from annauniversity and send it to wes for canadian PR evaluation.This post will help candidates who are applying for WES ECA.

1.Go to annauniversity controller of examination transcripts section,Adyar chennai.

2.Before getting there take all necessary xerox copies,fullscape envelope as there are no xerox shops nearby.
There are 3 steps needed to complete WES procedure.

Applying for obtaining transcripts:
3.Application form from university
4.Take 500 Rs DD per set for applying transcripts in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
5.You need to submit degree and consolidated marksheet original
6.Degree photocopy front and back as required.
7.ID proof (passport or license)-1 copy
8.Date of birth proof 10th or plus two-1 copy
9.passport size photo -1 copy
10.Fullscape envelop-1

World Education Service Procedure

11.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
12.WES Academic request form you can download from wes website-3 copies
13.College Transfer certificate-1 copy
14.Degree - 1 copy
15.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
16.Request letter -1

Notification for non issuence of semesterwise marksheet procedure

17.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
18.Degree - 1 copy
19.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
20.Request letter -1

General
21.Remember to note down the application number .This the only proof you have submitted the originals.
22.Write down the Name,College and branch,application number,Register number on backside of all DD,A3 fullscape cover as required .
23.After one week time you will receive the transcripts, wes application and non issuance of semesterwise marksheets letter in university sealed cover signed across the envelope along with your original degree and consolidated marksheet.
24, Then paste the envelope send it to Wes canada address .

Above steps i followed for obtaining the required documents.I am explaining in detail because candidates travel from various states and they will come to know about the required documents only when they reach the university.

Hi Tony,

I asked my dad to go to Anna University, I need help filling the Transcript Request form - they did not have copies at the office so we had to download it online and print it. I'm confused on what needs to be chose for this field
9. Certificates for which Transcripts are required : Consolidated Mark Sheet / Provisional certificate/ Degree Certificate (Please tick whichever is required)

the people at the university did not even give a proper response when my dad asked them about the field, we have ticked Degree Certificate(Is this correct), Also we havent given an envelope to the university, should I ask my dad to go and reapply. Please let me know.

jerdon

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Tony,

I asked my dad to go to Anna University, I need help filling the Transcript Request form - they did not have copies at the office so we had to download it online and print it. I'm confused on what needs to be chose for this field
9. Certificates for which Transcripts are required : Consolidated Mark Sheet / Provisional certificate/ Degree Certificate (Please tick whichever is required)

the people at the university did not even give a proper response when my dad asked them about the field, we have ticked Degree Certificate(Is this correct), Also we havent given an envelope to the university, should I ask my dad to go and reapply. Please let me know.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your response, I actually have a query in filling the Anna University Transcript request form. Field #9 Certificates for which Transcripts are required : Consolidated Mark Sheet / Provisional certificate/ Degree Certificate (Please tick whichever is required)

What option should I select here. the people at the university were'nt helpful. they just said select what you want and we will send it.
We currently selected Degree certificate Is this correct ?

northender

Feb 2, 2018
Is notification for non issuence of semester wise mark list is accepted by WES. Is there any possibility that our application might get delayed or rejected because what WES actually ask for is the attested copy of semester wise mark list or the attested copy of consolidated mark list. Does anyone know someone who's profile that has got through WES and ECA assessment with notification for non issuence of marklist

Sangesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Team,

Firstly, this was very helpful information which i didn't find anywhere else in the web. Thanks a lot for the info.

Secondly, May I know what do you mean exactly by point 13

13.College Transfer certificate-1 copy

Is it the provisional certificate or do we need to get this from my college. Is it kind of NOC thing.

sree7827

Apr 5, 2018
Could you please specify how should I proceed with the WES and ITranscript. I have registered in WES and yet to pay the amount. The WES application is asking me to pay 200$ and then additional 7$ for canada post and 85$ for UPS courier. Not sure how the university is going to send the document to WES.

If university will directly send to WES, why do we need to pay courier charges in WES portal?

What are all the document required from university. My understanding is marklist and degree certificate alone.

Really getting confused here?

sree7827

Apr 5, 2018
karthiknpb,
I too studied in Kongu Engineering College when it was affiliated to Anna University. You need to get transcripts only from Anna University. Not KEC.

sree5,
Tamil Nadu's 12th standard mark sheets have DOB! Which state did you get the mark sheet from? I suggest you to contact Anna Univ, Controller of Examinations and clarify your doubts before reaching Chennai. Their telephone number is: 04422357247.

Before making a call, prepare well of what you're gonna tell them. And explain them your situation clearly because they often get angry and won't respond to you properly. Once you got the clarification, please update it here. It might help somebody in the future.

Hope it helps!
Could you please specify how should I proceed with the WES and ITranscript. I have registered in WES and yet to pay the amount. The WES application is asking me to pay 200$ and then additional 7$ for canada post and 85$ for UPS courier. Not sure how the university is going to send the document to WES.

If university will directly send to WES, why do we need to pay courier charges in WES portal?

What are all the document required from university. My understanding is marklist and degree certificate alone.

The WES portal says that I need to include the WES reference number also to be included in the envelope submitted from University. How can I include the same in the envelope submitted by university.

Really getting confused here? Could you please help me on this?