+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

tonyantony85

Sep 23, 2014
Hi

Recently I applied for transcripts from annauniversity and send it to wes for canadian PR evaluation.This post will help candidates who are applying for WES ECA.

1.Go to annauniversity controller of examination transcripts section,Adyar chennai.

2.Before getting there take all necessary xerox copies,fullscape envelope as there are no xerox shops nearby.
There are 3 steps needed to complete WES procedure.

Applying for obtaining transcripts:
3.Application form from university
4.Take 500 Rs DD per set for applying transcripts in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
5.You need to submit degree and consolidated marksheet original
6.Degree photocopy front and back as required.
7.ID proof (passport or license)-1 copy
8.Date of birth proof 10th or plus two-1 copy
9.passport size photo -1 copy
10.Fullscape envelop-1

World Education Service Procedure

11.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
12.WES Academic request form you can download from wes website-3 copies
13.College Transfer certificate-1 copy
14.Degree - 1 copy
15.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
16.Request letter -1

Notification for non issuence of semesterwise marksheet procedure

17.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
18.Degree - 1 copy
19.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
20.Request letter -1

General
21.Remember to note down the application number .This the only proof you have submitted the originals.
22.Write down the Name,College and branch,application number,Register number on backside of all DD,A3 fullscape cover as required .
23.After one week time you will receive the transcripts, wes application and non issuance of semesterwise marksheets letter in university sealed cover signed across the envelope along with your original degree and consolidated marksheet.
24, Then paste the envelope send it to Wes canada address .

Above steps i followed for obtaining the required documents.I am explaining in detail because candidates travel from various states and they will come to know about the required documents only when they reach the university.

yuvamysterio

Oct 1, 2014
Hi Tony Antony,

I have few doubts on this.

I was under assumption that only rs 500 DD is enough to get transcripts.

So Rs 200 DD is to get another certificate that anna univ will issue transcripts only for consolidated marksheet ? am I right ?

They will give only consolidated and not individual semester wise ? right ?

What is transcripts ? Just attestation in our xerox copy by board of exam or new marksheet something like that ?

I can understand point number 1 to 10.

What are these things.

11.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
14.Degree - 1 copy
16.Request letter -1

point no 11, 12 ok.... why do i need transfer certificate and what should i write in request letter... this is new to me.... Please explain.....

Notification for non issuance of semester wise marksheet procedure

17.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
18.Degree - 1 copy
20.Request letter -1

i can understand 17 to 20.... but again, pls explain point no 20....

Why two 200 rs DD ?

point no 17 is for non issuance.
point on 11 is for ?

Please clarify the above questions.

Thanks in Advance....

tonyantony85

Sep 23, 2014
First of all you need 3 dd's.500 dd for obtaining transcripts.Its similar to that of consolidated mark list .Anna university will not provide individual mark list .
200 DD is for WES .
Download the wes academic request form in that there is a column "Dates Attended " , university will verify according to the transfer certificate obtained from college.
Request letter is just to explain the purpose for applying wes.University transcripts section will provide you the paper and a model.

I had cleared mentioned the in point 11 and 17.The DD's are for WES and non issuance of semester wise mark list.University will provide a explanation letter regarding why they are not providing individual marklist .

Hope you are clear now.

yuvamysterio

Oct 1, 2014
Thanks for your reply Tony.

Now i got it.

500 -> transcripts
200 -> for academic transcripts request form (Anna univ charges 200 to fill this form)
200 -> letter - stating non issuance of sem wise marksheet

Which courier service you used to send to WES ?

How much it costed ?

yuvamysterio

Oct 1, 2014
Man,

Another silly question :(

We are supposed to send the sealed envelope as it is, or should we keep sealed envelope into another envelope and send ?

rajukiran

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Tony,

I need some details. Is one set is enough or I need to take 2 sets for transcripts as well as WES procedure and non issuance of individual certificates?

If I want 2 sets then how I need to take DD? Do I need two separate DDs for 500 or is it fine if I take a single DD for 1000?

Also, you mentioned 3 copies of WES academic request form. May I know why we need 3 copies?

sarkumar78

Nov 18, 2014
tonyantony85 said:
Hi

Recently I applied for transcripts from annauniversity and send it to wes for canadian PR evaluation.This post will help candidates who are applying for WES ECA.

1.Go to annauniversity controller of examination transcripts section,Adyar chennai.

2.Before getting there take all necessary xerox copies,fullscape envelope as there are no xerox shops nearby.
There are 3 steps needed to complete WES procedure.

Applying for obtaining transcripts:
3.Application form from university
4.Take 500 Rs DD per set for applying transcripts in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
5.You need to submit degree and consolidated marksheet original
6.Degree photocopy front and back as required.
7.ID proof (passport or license)-1 copy
8.Date of birth proof 10th or plus two-1 copy
9.passport size photo -1 copy
10.Fullscape envelop-1

14.Degree - 1 copy
16.Request letter -1

Notification for non issuence of semesterwise marksheet procedure

18.Degree - 1 copy
20.Request letter -1

General
21.Remember to note down the application number .This the only proof you have submitted the originals.
22.Write down the Name,College and branch,application number,Register number on backside of all DD,A3 fullscape cover as required .
23.After one week time you will receive the transcripts, wes application and non issuance of semesterwise marksheets letter in university sealed cover signed across the envelope along with your original degree and consolidated marksheet.
24, Then paste the envelope send it to Wes canada address .

Above steps i followed for obtaining the required documents.I am explaining in detail because candidates travel from various states and they will come to know about the required documents only when they reach the university.

[Hi Tony/quote]- Thanks for giving valuable information but still i am wondering that do WES will accept the consolidated mark sheet as a Transcript? because i called WES and informed that they will accept only each year mark sheet (Each Semester) not the consolidated one and i asked to return my money back. Have you get any information about anna university whether they can submit each mark sheet.

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi. Can anybody help.

I took a photocopy of the Consolidated mark sheet(Anna University) . The "Controller of Examination" part below the signature(on the right bottom corner of the mark sheet) could not be fit in the photocopy.Will that be problem.

Thank you..

sarkumar78

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Tony/quote]- Thanks for giving valuable information but still i am wondering that do WES will accept the consolidated mark sheet as a Transcript? because i called WES and informed that they will accept only each year mark sheet (Each Semester) not the consolidated one.Do you know the information about anna university whether they can submit each mark sheet.

nsharada

Dec 28, 2014
I got the transcripts from Anna University through a pan india online service provider called cleartranscripts for my Canada immigration purpose. It is very easy and make an application online and they will send to WES directly and got message from WES that they received the transcripts. Make an application online through their website, enter your WES reference number in the shipping address and then make requisite payment for their charges and shipping. They also have DHL and FedEx tieup. And then send them the scan copy of all the documents. I got my transcripts in 30 days.

astroengineer

Jan 24, 2015
I have both Bachelor's and Master degree from Anna university. In this case do i need to have two set of DD ? Rs. 500 for transcripts, Rs.200(for WES transcript form filling, Rs.200(letter stating no semester wise mark).

Kirubakar

Dec 21, 2014
Hi,

First I would like to thank you for sharing this piece of information.
There is just one confusion.

You have mentioned Request Letter in
b. World Education Service Procedure and
c. Notification for non issuance of semester wise mark sheet procedure

What is this request letter and what must be in the content of this letter?

Thanks in advance :)

coolram4u

Feb 25, 2015
I AM PLANNING TO APPLY FOR PR -FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM, I COMPLETED MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING BOTH FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY AND I HAVE 8 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE, I VE A QUERY.
1)IS IT NECESSARY TO SEND ALL THE MARK SHEETS OF ALL THE SEMESTERS OF THE COURSE. OR
IS CONSOLIDATED MARKLIST TRANSCRIPT IS ENOUGH for sending to WES CANADA?

Feb 27, 2015
Iam planning to create express entry profile and so I am planning to apply for wes evaluation.

I have graduation and post graduation in Engineering both from Anna University. B.E and M.E
Should I send separate transcripts to WES or combined one for both the degrees.

If I evaluate masters alone will that suffice?

Thanks for replies.

shivakneo

May 10, 2012
Hi Tony,

This is an impressive thread you have started. Very good info. Thank you.

I need one clarification from my side - I passed out in 2004 and never got around to get the consolidated mark sheet at all.
Would they be issuing me a new one & then the process of issuing the attested transcripts.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of this process.

Thanks in advance.