+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

nareshkumar_j

Feb 1, 2019
Hi,
I too have requested the transcripts from Anna University on Dec 4th 2018 i have not received it yet. Usually how long will it take for the process they say 20 days but I have not received any message yet ?

Could someone explain about the new rule "send your documents directly to WES - by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination".
If your WES Reference number was created before Dec 1, 2018, you don't have to worry about this. For applicants who have got their WES number after Dec 1 have to request the certificate issuing authority to directly send the documents - in this case, Anna University has to send the documents directly to WES.

Jan 24, 2019
WES does not accept documents sent by the students from Dec 1, 2018. Regarding sending the courier directly from Anna University, you'll have to wait until they get the courier process started. They say it'll take time. So I guess any WES requests will have to wait till the courier facility is initiated.
I have asked in controller of examinations, they will not do any such courier for now. We need to send it from anna univeristy courier office itself. no such service will not start from AU. So dont wait for that, you can send the documents

nareshkumar_j

Feb 1, 2019
I have asked in controller of examinations, they will not do any such courier for now. We need to send it from anna univeristy courier office itself. no such service will not start from AU. So dont wait for that, you can send the documents
Thank you, Govind. While sending from the courier office, what's the from address we need to add?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thank you, Govind. While sending from the courier office, what's the from address we need to add?
Do not send it from random courier office. Ask the staff about the "Registered postal of Anna Universtiy" ( The postal service from which AU sends it's official post. Most probably it is the post office on campus. Send it from that office itself.

Regarding the from address, You will receive the transcript in a sealed envelope from them, most probably with CoE's address as sender. If it is not there, then add CoEs address as the from address (Its the same address we used for DD).
Please do not use your name and address at any cost as it will mean that the candidate is sending the documents, not the university. If WES is strict on this new change then they might not accept the document if the from address is not of the University.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
To all those enquiring about sending Anna University transcripts to WES.

The Controller of examinations office will issue your transcripts in an official envelope (with CoE address on it) with a seal and signature across the flaps. You can take the envelope to the post office on campus (this is the universities registered post office) and post it from there.

Reactions: kartsuch

DiwaharSundar

Jun 10, 2019
Hi,
I'm planning to visit Anna university tomorrow to apply transcripts for WES Canada Immigration? Can anyone please tell me how many DDs should I take? And also Please let me know the cost of each certificate.Thanks!

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
Hi,
I'm planning to visit Anna university tomorrow to apply transcripts for WES Canada Immigration? Can anyone please tell me how many DDs should I take? And also Please let me know the cost of each certificate.Thanks!
I went to AU last week to get submit the forms for my transcripts. DD for transcripts is 750 + 300 for WES form + 300 for Non-Issuance certificate. The non-issuance certificate is something which AU gives in writing that individual semester mark sheets will not be given. Take 3 copies of the WES Form after filling Part A, 3 copies of your Degree, Consolidated Mark sheet, ID proof, 1 passport sized photo, 1 A3 cloth-cover, DOB proof (I took my 10th mark sheet) and Course completion certificate / Transfer Certificate.