+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

splensri

Jul 15, 2011
Hi, I am outside India and wanted to apply through itranscripts for Anna University, but I couldn't find an option for WES in the itranscripts website and also there is no mention of a sealed envelope. Has itranscripts stopped WES processing for Anna University. Thanks for your reply.

durgapathi

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I am outside India and wanted to apply through itranscripts for Anna University, but I couldn't find an option for WES in the itranscripts website and also there is no mention of a sealed envelope. Has itranscripts stopped WES processing for Anna University. Thanks for your reply.
Hi, Wes option will be available at last stage as shipment address.

splensri

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks guys for the reply. I was unable to find a proper link in transcripts to request both certs and also the site did not have a
Hi, Wes option will be available at last stage as shipment address.
Thanks for the reply. Did you receive the transcripts in a sealed envelope from transcripts. It's a bit confusing for me since the website has no info on this. Thanks again.

nnandu

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I got transcripts from iTranscripts through post which I sent it to WES Canada. Now, WES says my status is 'ON HOLD' and is following up with ANNA university for verification. Do I have to follow up with university on this? I tried calling COE(22357247) but there was no response from last 3 days. Can someone suggest me what should I be doing now?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Anna University will verify the documents within 2 weeks or so. So, don't worry. You dont need to do anything.

Oct 21, 2018
Hi Rajkamal,

I am in US and I can't visit India to get the transcripts from Anna Univ. Could you please share some sample authorization letter to some send some one on my behalf or let me know what info I have to include in the authorization letter to make it acceptable.

Thanks!

gladsam4

Oct 23, 2018
Do I need to do this twice -> One for UG Marksheets and another for PG Marksheets? -> I mean DDs & other formalities??

gladsam4

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks. SO if I get 1 set of transcript now - In order to get one more set later, do I start the process all again or is there a quicker process?

gladsam4

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you! Is there any thread on how to get the same in VIT University; Do we get the same WES Form and " Non-issuance of Semester-wise marksheets" letter from VIT university as well? Because they have a way of getting semester transcripts!