+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
I used itranscripts and it worked out, WES issued the ECA. The overall timeframe for itranscripts to mail the certificate to WES was 10 days after uploading the documents and for WES to issues ECA was 30 days after they received it.

Oops., sorry to hear that, I suppose the recipient address in itranscripts should have been mentioned as WES address instead of your address? I will post any update if I find any credible method of getting it to WES directly. I am in the same situation, thought of applying through itranscripts today, but will hold on. If anybody else mentioned the recipient as WES in itranscripts and if it was succesfull please respond here..

Harsha585

Aug 10, 2018
I used itranscripts and it worked out, WES issued the ECA. The overall timeframe for itranscripts to mail the certificate to WES was 10 days after uploading the documents and for WES to issues ECA was 30 days after they received it.
Thanks a lot. I have also applied from Itranscripts. But I got it to my home address. I have send them to WES, it's on the way. Have you got any clue that what are the documents they have given?

Harsha585

Aug 10, 2018
To me, Transcripts( Look a like consolidated marksheet with photo) and Photo copy of convocation or degree certificate with stamp and signature.

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi please answer my question.
I had my transcript in a anna university sealed envelope.then i wrote a wes reference number on it. Then i placed it in a a3 cloth cover and sent it to wes canada by writing my adress on that a3 cloth cover. But i didnt write anything on the selaed envelope. Is it valid

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi please answer my question.
I had my transcript in a anna university sealed envelope.then i wrote a wes reference number on it. Then i placed it in a a3 cloth cover and sent it to wes canada by writing my adress on that a3 cloth cover. But i didnt write anything on the selaed envelope. Is it valid
Did you write at least your WES Reference Number? The instruction from WES for us is to write the reference number in all envelopes so that the envelope doesn’t get lost. They’ll be dealing with thousands of envelopes at a time and only the reference number will help them to sort it out from the crowd

If you didn’t write the ref number, just chill and pray to god that the official from WES is patient enough to write it for you. That’s all you can do.

killeza

Jun 6, 2018
In this case, I believe you would have attached consolidate marksheet to itranscript. But, WES requested for Individual semester wise marksheets. Kindly confirm whether non-issuance of semester wise certificate from Anna university is not required for WES when university sends directly to them and whether they can process ECA, only with transcript of consolidate marksheet and degree certificate issue by Anna University.
my consolidated marksheet had individual semester wise marks as well

killeza

Jun 6, 2018
I
I got the Anna University transcripts from itranscripts website and then sent them to WES last week in a sealed envelope.
WES put my evaluation on hold saying they need Verification from the issuing University. As per WES they sent an email to Anna University for verification attaching my photocopies. I don't know to which email id they sent the verification and who I need to contact from Anna University for replying back to WES. Basically stuck.

So i will not suggest going through itranscripts.
I dont know why exactly they did that for you, in mine and my wife's case I applied transcript through itranscripts and sent to WES successfully. I waiting for their ECA

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
I

I dont know why exactly they did that for you, in mine and my wife's case I applied transcript through itranscripts and sent to WES successfully. I waiting for their ECA

Hello Killeza, Bob, itranscripts is not providing Non-issuance of Indv. Marksheet and WES Form Authorization. Can you please confirm if this was the case for you and WES accepted it. thanks,

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hello Killeza, Bob, itranscripts is not providing Non-issuance of Indv. Marksheet and WES Form Authorization. Can you please confirm if this was the case for you and WES accepted it. thanks,
Hi Hakweye,

The WES will accept transcripts of consolidated marks memo and degree certificate attested copy. WES academic request form is not a mandatory.

Sep 15, 2018
Dear all,

Greetings for the day!

While applying in WES, under Name of Institution section Which one of below I need to enter?
1. Whether I need to enter my college name (where I studied)
OR
2. Anna university (my college is affiliated to).

I will be grateful, if you sort this out as early as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Dear all,

Greetings for the day!

While applying in WES, under Name of Institution section Which one of below I need to enter?
1. Whether I need to enter my college name (where I studied)
OR
2. Anna university (my college is affiliated to).

I will be grateful, if you sort this out as early as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Which name is mentioned on top of your all marks card, that name you have to mention. If your college is autonomous, you have to mention your college name.

Sep 15, 2018
Hi,

Which name is mentioned on top of your all marks card, that name you have to mention. If your college is autonomous, you have to mention your college name.
Thanks for your response. Actually while i was studying 2012 to 2016 its not autonomous, however in 2017 it became autonomous.

In my certificate all headings are Anna University, only in my consolidated marksheet under Anna University, my college name is mentioned under the Name of College section. Please help me out

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for your response. Actually while i was studying 2012 to 2016 its not autonomous, however in 2017 it became autonomous.

In my certificate all headings are Anna University, only in my consolidated marksheet under Anna University, my college name is mentioned under the Name of College section. Please help me out
Hi,

You have to mention your university name only (I mean Anna University).