+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Great thank you.. is that WES form and Non issuance of semester wise marksheet is mandatory now
WES form and semester marks sheets are not mandatory. Just obtain transcripts for degree certificate and consolidated marks memo from the university in a proper sealed envelope.

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Did you write at least your WES Reference Number? The instruction from WES for us is to write the reference number in all envelopes so that the envelope doesn’t get lost. They’ll be dealing with thousands of envelopes at a time and only the reference number will help them to sort it out from the crowd

If you didn’t write the ref number, just chill and pray to god that the official from WES is patient enough to write it for you. That’s all you can do.

Thank you for your reply brother.I had sent to wes.i wrote reference number in all envelope.lets wait for reply.

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Super bro. Good luck.

I sent my docs to WES last month and waiting for my results. I got an update from them saying my evaluation has been put on hold for verification from Anna University. The same has happened for my wife as well. I went to the university today to check on this but they haven’t received any communication from WES yet.

vijay926

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I have degree certificate and i have semester marksheets issued by Anna University. I do not have the consolidated marksheet with me. Is it a problem to apply via ittranscripts?

Is there a workaround ? Kindly let me know

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hello, I have degree certificate and i have semester marksheets issued by Anna University. I do not have the consolidated marksheet with me. Is it a problem to apply via ittranscripts?

Is there a workaround ? Kindly let me know
Yes, consolidated mark list is a must if you apply in person or through itranscripts. I applied in person and the COE officials checked my original consolidated marklist,degree certificate and Aadhar card before accepting my application for the issuance of the transcripts.

If you do not have the consolidated marklist, apply for a duplicate. The process is not complicated as it was earlier. Check the below given link. You should get it within a month is what I heard.

aucoe.annauniv.edu/pdf/DuplicateApplying.pdf

arunbalaji748

Sep 25, 2018
Hi

Recently I applied for transcripts from annauniversity and send it to wes for canadian PR evaluation.This post will help candidates who are applying for WES ECA.

1.Go to annauniversity controller of examination transcripts section,Adyar chennai.

2.Before getting there take all necessary xerox copies,fullscape envelope as there are no xerox shops nearby.
There are 3 steps needed to complete WES procedure.

Applying for obtaining transcripts:
3.Application form from university
4.Take 500 Rs DD per set for applying transcripts in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
5.You need to submit degree and consolidated marksheet original
6.Degree photocopy front and back as required.
7.ID proof (passport or license)-1 copy
8.Date of birth proof 10th or plus two-1 copy
9.passport size photo -1 copy
10.Fullscape envelop-1

World Education Service Procedure

11.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
12.WES Academic request form you can download from wes website-3 copies
13.College Transfer certificate-1 copy
14.Degree - 1 copy
15.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
16.Request letter -1

Notification for non issuence of semesterwise marksheet procedure

17.Take 200 Rs DD per set in favor of "controller of examinations" payable at chennai.
18.Degree - 1 copy
19.Consolidated marksheet- 1 copy
20.Request letter -1

General
21.Remember to note down the application number .This the only proof you have submitted the originals.
22.Write down the Name,College and branch,application number,Register number on backside of all DD,A3 fullscape cover as required .
23.After one week time you will receive the transcripts, wes application and non issuance of semesterwise marksheets letter in university sealed cover signed across the envelope along with your original degree and consolidated marksheet.
24, Then paste the envelope send it to Wes canada address .

Above steps i followed for obtaining the required documents.I am explaining in detail because candidates travel from various states and they will come to know about the required documents only when they reach the university.
Hi Bro ,
I got UG degree from thiruvalluvar university and PG from Anna university .Do i need to get the both degree transcripts for WES canada express entry evaluation ?
kindly answer for my question.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
IMPORTANT INFO: It seems WES doing two rounds of verification for Anna University. It might further delay the process.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Has anybody received status update that WES doing secondary verification for students who got the transcripts from Anna University ?

If anyone has, what's the next step forward ? WES says that they will send documents electronically as well as through postal mail to Anna Univ and they need to get reply from the Anna University too and then only evaluation will be done.

WES says 20 official days to give ECA. But it's almost more than 45 days. Further , this secondary verification may further delay the process to 7 weeks or so and then only they can give ECA.

If WES doing like this, then what's the need for us to go all the way directly to University to get all the documents attested? University takes time and verifies our documents and then only seal and give. So, it's totally absurd to go for a secondary verification which will result in further delay.

WES must have mentioned this in the initial stages itself so that we could have verified at Anna University itself to know about the process for secondary verification. If WES doesn't believe in a reputed institution like Anna University, then I could had gone for ICAS or CES.

Now if Anna University charges again for secondary verification, we need to go all the way again to do the process.

So, will Anna University charges extra for secondary verification too ? Do you guys have any idea about this ?

Last edited:

durgapathi

Oct 1, 2018
Hi all,
Today i applied pg transcript from anna university via itranscript to my personal address. But didn't noticed. They mentioned the envelope will not be sealed. Will WES accept if i send with my ug documents

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi all,
Today i applied pg transcript from anna university via itranscript to my personal address. But didn't noticed. They mentioned the envelope will not be sealed. Will WES accept if i send with my ug documents
Not sure about the itranscript but in general the envelope has to be sealed and signed with the marksheets and WES form.