+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

balanbit

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Sree,

200$ for WES process and 85$ for sending the transcript hard copy documents to you via UPS courier.

Again for Itranscript if you are in India. Ask University send the sealed transcript to you. So you can check the document (because anna university sent the document on the cover which is having the sign) After that you can sent the document via fedex or DHL.For applying Anna University transcript make sure your degree certificate back side need to upload

sree7827

Apr 5, 2018
H
Hi Sree,

200$ for WES process and 85$ for sending the transcript hard copy documents to you via UPS courier.

Again for Itranscript if you are in India. Ask University send the sealed transcript to you. So you can check the document (because anna university sent the document on the cover which is having the sign) After that you can sent the document via fedex or DHL.For applying Anna University transcript make sure your degree certificate back side need to upload
Thank you. I am currently in canada and will come to india on a short vacation next month.
1. With itranscript i don't have to go to the university directly right?

2. When i apply in itranscrpt, should the document will be submitted to wes by university itself or do i need to specify my address and then i personally send it to wes for evaluation.

3. We need to specify marklist and university cert for the transcript, right?

4. Apart from 85$ that i will pay@wes for the courier, do i need to pay any courier charges at university also

5. How can include my wes reference number in the university envelop

6. i have completed my btech from anna university tirunelveli. Is it the same procedure for thirunelveli anna university also?

balanbit

Jan 30, 2018
Hi sree,
You can check itranscrItr website for the details which college are they are supporting. If your college in the list yes you can apply. My suggestion is before you start from Canada apply the transcript online and mentioned your local address because it will take little bit lengthy process around 15 ~ 20 it will took post you apply. For the courier charges I hope you need to pay in the university it will be show while applying.. if you need any more details please sent mail to my personal email : balanbit@gmail.com.. I will share my contact number we will discuss more.

Prabhu19

Apr 6, 2018
Hi ,

Can someone tell me the procedure to get transcripts from anna university , directly by going to the university pls?

Should we submit the originals there, and how do we get it back? Pls if someone has done like this recently can elaborate the procedure?

Thanks

tangygirl

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Hello,

I am trying to apply for my PR from Canada, currently I am under my work permit. I am totally confused about the WES process and the docs that has to be requested from Anna University. I have all my originals with me here in Canada. Can someone please brief me on how to get the transcript process done.

Thanks

May 30, 2018
Hello,

I am trying to apply for my PR from Canada, currently I am under my work permit. I am totally confused about the WES process and the docs that has to be requested from Anna University. I have all my originals with me here in Canada. Can someone please brief me on how to get the transcript process done.

Thanks
Please visit the below link. I have clearly explained everything in detail.

https://ploxbot.blogspot.com/2018/05/wes-transcript-application-procedure.html

killeza

Jun 6, 2018
Firstly by reading over WES, I think 'Academic Records Request form' which I guess is same as 'WES authorization form' is optional and not mandatory for WES. Its just a from to request the University to release transcript. In the case of Anna University, this form is not processed online and also its not required as well.

For people abroad, itranscript website can be used conveniently and certificates will be directly shipped by them to WES without the need of WES authorization form. I confirmed this with itranscript support team. My transcript application is currently under process, so I will update if there is any change from what I have posted here.

Jun 10, 2018
Firstly by reading over WES, I think 'Academic Records Request form' which I guess is same as 'WES authorization form' is optional and not mandatory for WES. Its just a from to request the University to release transcript. In the case of Anna University, this form is not processed online and also its not required as well.

For people abroad, itranscript website can be used conveniently and certificates will be directly shipped by them to WES without the need of WES authorization form. I confirmed this with itranscript support team. My transcript application is currently under process, so I will update if there is any change from what I have posted here.
In this case, I believe you would have attached consolidate marksheet to itranscript. But, WES requested for Individual semester wise marksheets. Kindly confirm whether non-issuance of semester wise certificate from Anna university is not required for WES when university sends directly to them and whether they can process ECA, only with transcript of consolidate marksheet and degree certificate issue by Anna University.

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018

Hi Kileza,
Did itranscripts complete the process of sending your transcripts from anna university to WES successfullt without issues and did WES accept it ? Please advise.

yatchyuthuni

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Kileza,
Did itranscripts complete the process of sending your transcripts from anna university to WES successfullt without issues and did WES accept it ? Please advise.
I got the Anna University transcripts from itranscripts website and then sent them to WES last week in a sealed envelope.
WES put my evaluation on hold saying they need Verification from the issuing University. As per WES they sent an email to Anna University for verification attaching my photocopies. I don't know to which email id they sent the verification and who I need to contact from Anna University for replying back to WES. Basically stuck.

So i will not suggest going through itranscripts.

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
I got the Anna University transcripts from itranscripts website and then sent them to WES last week in a sealed envelope.
WES put my evaluation on hold saying they need Verification from the issuing University. As per WES they sent an email to Anna University for verification attaching my photocopies. I don't know to which email id they sent the verification and who I need to contact from Anna University for replying back to WES. Basically stuck.

Oops., sorry to hear that, I suppose the recipient address in itranscripts should have been mentioned as WES address instead of your address? I will post any update if I find any credible method of getting it to WES directly. I am in the same situation, thought of applying through itranscripts today, but will hold on. If anybody else mentioned the recipient as WES in itranscripts and if it was succesfull please respond here..

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I underwent this process very recently. The process is now changed. I have updated the process in the below link.

The online process (iTranscripts) is done by a third party – but WES procedure will not be done by Anna university online. So, you need to go in person to get that done.

https://ploxbot.blogspot.com/2018/05/wes-transcript-application-procedure.html
Thanks for the detailed write-up. I have few queries as follows:

1)I need 2 sets. So, I need to take two 500 DD for transcripts and two 200 for WES and two 200 DD for non-issuance of semester wise marksheets.

2) I haven't got the WES reference number as I dint pay as of now. Is it mandatory that they will seal the envelope or will they give it opened so that we can fill it post payment.

3) Can I take one 1000 rs DD and one 400 rs DD for WES and one 400 rs DD for non-issuance ?

4) I already have consolidated marksheets. Is it still required to give a 200 rs DD ?

5) I am from Bangalore. Will they accept out of state DD ?

6) Will they give only after a week ? Do we need to go in person to collect or they will courier to our home, even if its out of state, in my case, its Bangalore ?

Thanks

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Is evaluation report send by WES to our home address ? If yes, don't we get ECA delivered to our email id ?

Do we need to opt CAD 7 or CAD 85 postal for WES payment ? Its been indicated that CAD 7 is normal postal mail. How long will it take for a normal postal mail to India ? If ECA report been sent to our email id, is it mandatory for us to have copy of ECA report ?

Are WES ECA sent to IRCC and CIC by default ?

Harsha585

Aug 10, 2018

Hi,

Can you please tell me did WES has accepted your documents and given report?