+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

phaniroy123

Feb 7, 2021
Generally as far as I know after giving biometrics only they wil know about previous rejections but they sent u PFL before you complete your biometrics?? It is strange

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
Generally as far as I know after giving biometrics only they wil know about previous rejections but they sent u PFL before you complete your biometrics?? It is strange
No. I Have Completed Biometric 6 Month Ago.
and AlSo Received Medical Requist Sometimes Ago

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I need your help:
I applied for AIPP intermediate skilled program and I got PFL yesterday saying they are not satisfy that my contract are indeterminate (because my employer put a date at the end of my contract and they shouldn’t).
IRCC gave me 30 days to explain and I got another letter from my employment saying my job offer is indeterminate. Do you guys think this is enough? How long do you think I will get a response ?

Reactions: jhuuniihpher

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
i Received My Passport Without Visa Stamp And Even I Didn't Receive Any Refusal Letter What Is Going On?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need a guide on how to go about Procedural fairness letter
You need to provide the details of why you received it.

Oov3

Dec 1, 2021
When I checked my online account,I saw replacement where I'm to upload the reply of the PLF.What does Replacement mean

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
When I checked my online account,I saw replacement where I'm to upload the reply of the PLF.What does Replacement mean
Are you sure you didn't have any prior refusals. This means misrepresentation with 5 years ban to apply and that will be tagged to your future applications. Not good.

Geniusmistery

Jan 4, 2022
Hi Everyone
My husband applied for study permit on October and we both finished out biometrics on 12th of October. We received a procedural fairness letter on 23th of December about not disclosing my past Australian visitor visa refusal as we miss read the question. We sent a response on 25th of December and explained that applying visa was really stressful for us and we just read the question as I had not applied for any Canadian visa and I just made a mistake and ticked No. I didn’t read the question completely about other territories. We didn’t mean to mislead them or lying to them, It was a big mistake we know. And we apologised. And yet we hadn’t received any response. We sent a letter yesterday that my husband enrolled in university and he is studying online and asked them if it’s possible to expedite the process and they told us that your application is currently in process awaiting review. Is there any chance for getting visa or not?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone
My husband applied for study permit on October and we both finished out biometrics on 12th of October. We received a procedural fairness letter on 23th of December about not disclosing my past Australian visitor visa refusal as we miss read the question. We sent a response on 25th of December and explained that applying visa was really stressful for us and we just read the question as I had not applied for any Canadian visa and I just made a mistake and ticked No. I didn’t read the question completely about other territories. We didn’t mean to mislead them or lying to them, It was a big mistake we know. And we apologised. And yet we hadn’t received any response. We sent a letter yesterday that my husband enrolled in university and he is studying online and asked them if it’s possible to expedite the process and they told us that your application is currently in process awaiting review. Is there any chance for getting visa or not?
A PFL is serious and they will take as long as they want to review the file. It has only been a month. You can’t expedite a PFL, which is separate from applying for a study permit and I assume you were applying for a SOWP. Can’t tell you your chances for getting a PFL overturned and getting a study permit and SOWP. Approval of a study permit is based on the strength of the profile.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone
IRCC isn't going to expedite the application.

There are three possible outcomes: (1) approval; (2) simple refusal; (3) refusal + 5 year misrepresentation ban. Impossible for any of us to guess which one it will be for you. However I would say the most likely outcome is probably a simple refusal (with no ban) which would then require you to reapply.

Normal not to have receive a response yet given your only submitted your answer on Dec 25th. It's not at all unusual for it to take a few months to hear back.

Good luck. Make sure you read all questions carefully in the future. If this application is refused and you need to reapply, you will need to declare both the Aussie and Canadian refusals.

Geniusmistery

Jan 4, 2022
A PFL is serious and they will take as long as they want to review the file. It has only been a month. You can’t expedite a PFL, which is separate from applying for a study permit and I assume you were applying for a SOWP. Can’t tell you your chances for getting a PFL overturned and getting a study permit and SOWP. Approval of a study permit is based on the strength of the profile.
Yeah actually I applied for a SOWP and my husband applied for study permit. Does it happen to issue visa to him and refuse me?

Last edited: