File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do I need to worry if i will apply any other country VISA, it will impact due to this Canada VISA refusal? I will explain all refusal details to that application, It was human error that's why mistakenly I forget to mention my US BI VISA rejection that's why my VISA rejected in details. Kindly suggest.
I don't know about other countries.

erica111

Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

One of my friend got his work permit support letter and nomination letter from the Saskatchewan province. After that he applied for a canada work permit with his dependent spouse and children. Now recently he got his work visa and his spouse also got an open work permit. But his dependent 2 kids are got a refusal. In refusal letter they said you can re-apply with new processing fees.

Can anyone suggest to me why they refused his kid's applications?

He selected the option in the work permit questionnaire ( visit- all other types) as one child is only 4 years old and another is 10 years old.

If he selected the wrong option in his work permit file then which one is the correct one???

erica111

Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

My friend submitted his Express entry profile and SINP EOI with Express entry two months ago. He received an invitation from Saskatchewan province. After that, he submitted his SINP ITA file on 11th Sep. 2022 and yesterday he got a nomination from Saskatchewan.

In his express entry profile, there is no option to accept the nomination from the province. It's more than 24 hrs yet his express entry profile remains the same.

can anyone tell me when his express entry profile will update and show the nomination accept option?

how much time it will take?

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

I need urgent response as I am totally depressed about this and cannot sleep. I keep checking my IRCC online portal every few seconds.

I'm from Ghana and I plan to study at the University of Regina, in Summer 2023.

I recently got a Procedural Fairness Letter after IRCC requested for my passport to be stamped.

Messages about your application

Subject Date sent Date read
Procedural Fairness December, 2022
Original Passport Request

Correspondence Letter
Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)
Biometrics Collection Letter
Submission Confirmation
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October, 2022

The procedural fairness states;

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to
them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant
evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that the following document that you have submitted in support of
this application is not genuine.

- The bank statement issued by "XXXXXXXXXXXX" Rural Bank.

Please explain how you obtained this document and why it was submitted in support of this
application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your
application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to
Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

My response to IRCC: I have replied IRCC with an explanation letter indicating the document I submitted is genuine as it is my Dad's bank statement and I added confirmation letter from the Bank too.

Concerns: Anybody such situation? I am totally confused, is it because my bank statement is issued by a Rural Bank and not a Commercial Bank.

Please, reply me as I need urgent help and advice.

Thank you

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need urgent response as I am totally depressed about this and cannot sleep. I keep checking my IRCC online portal every few seconds.

I'm from Ghana and I plan to study at the University of Regina, in Summer 2023.

I recently got a Procedural Fairness Letter after IRCC requested for my passport to be stamped.

Messages about your application

Subject Date sent Date read
Procedural Fairness December, 2022
Original Passport Request

Correspondence Letter
Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)
Biometrics Collection Letter
Submission Confirmation
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October, 2022

The procedural fairness states;

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to
them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant
evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that the following document that you have submitted in support of
this application is not genuine.

- The bank statement issued by "XXXXXXXXXXXX" Rural Bank.

Please explain how you obtained this document and why it was submitted in support of this
application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your
application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to
Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

My response to IRCC: I have replied IRCC with an explanation letter indicating the document I submitted is genuine as it is my Dad's bank statement and I added confirmation letter from the Bank too.

Concerns: Anybody such situation? I am totally confused, is it because my bank statement is issued by a Rural Bank and not a Commercial Bank.

Please, reply me as I need urgent help and advice.

Thank you
Nobody can help in this regards since you have already submitted your reply so just need to wait for the outcome. You must have consult with an immigration lawyer before sending any reply to IRCC since PFL is quite a serious issue. The issue was authenticity of the bank statement not that IRCC accepts only commercial bank statements. I think IRCC must have found (from the bank that the account is not genuine or statement is tampered or something else)

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
Nobody can help in this regards since you have already submitted your reply so just need to wait for the outcome. You must have consult with an immigration lawyer before sending any reply to IRCC since PFL is quite a serious issue. The issue was authenticity of the bank statement not that IRCC accepts only commercial bank statements. I think IRCC must have found (from the bank that the account is not genuine or statement is tampered or something else)
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, let's see how it goes. I did all applications by myself so I did not think of a lawyer while responding to this PFL since I also know that the statements are genuine. I also find this strange as PPR is requested and then PFL. Anyways, let's wait for IRCC outcome and I will update you on how it goes. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, let's see how it goes. I did all applications by myself so I did not think of a lawyer while responding to this PFL since I also know that the statements are genuine. I also find this strange as PPR is requested and then PFL. Anyways, let's wait for IRCC outcome and I will update you on how it goes. Thanks.
All you can do is wait. There are no timelines for PFLs and it can take weeks or many months. There may be a history of your bank submitting fraudulent documents. May want to look at different options other than Canada.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
What was written on the bank confirmation letter? the letter must be directly address to IRCC on the bank letterhead with signatory name and contact details and sign and bank stamp.

Did your bank confirmed the statement + available funds + statement issuance date + account number with account holder name and bank branch name etc etc (for the statement which you submitted in your application)? because all details are important for the stratification of VO and only account confirmation letter wouldn't be enough. if all details were there then hopefully you will get your visa but this procedure will take some time and it could be from few weeks to few months

Reactions: Naturgrl

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
All you can do is wait. There are no timelines for PFLs and it can take weeks or many months. There may be a history of your bank submitting fraudulent documents. May want to look at different options other than Canada.
Sure, thanks for your reply. I keep waiting then and will update you on how it goes. Thanks

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
What was written on the bank confirmation letter? the letter must be directly address to IRCC on the bank letterhead with signatory name and contact details and sign and bank stamp.

Did your bank confirmed the statement + available funds + statement issuance date + account number with account holder name and bank branch name etc etc (for the statement which you submitted in your application)? because all details are important for the stratification of VO and only account confirmation letter wouldn't be enough. if all details were there then hopefully you will get your visa but this procedure will take some time and it could be from few weeks to few months
Thank you for your reply. The letter was not adressesed directly to IRCC, but everything else such as funds, issued date and account number/name and bank name etc are stated on the letter. Let's see how it goes, all I do now is to patiently wait then. Will update you on how it goes. Thanks once again.

sbtg173

Mar 3, 2023
Philippines
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't know about other countries.
Hello. I am not sure if I am on the right thread. But my situation involved PFL. Need your opinion on this, please.

I am tha principal applicant (SINP Nominee with job offer) for a closed work permit application, along with my spouse for an open WP. Applied last Jun 2022 via a consultant. My husband received a PFL on Oct. 27, 2022 due to misunderstanding on the statutory question on criminal offense charge (which was dismissed outright by the court even before sending us any notice). Charge involved a violation of local traffic rule (obstruction of traffic flow). Sent a reply within the 5 days given deadline with a personal letter supported by a legal opinion. My application, with that of kids, are affected by this potential misrepresentation of my husband's application because we applied as a family.

Received GCMS notes 2 weeks ago, application hasn't been touched since they sent the PFL last Oct 2022. But notes showed we passed everything including medical, but security check hasn't started.

Got some help from the office of Saskatchewan MP, who called the IRCC for inquiries on our application.

On March 3, 2023, we received a request for my UPDATED JOB OFFER for them to continue processing the application.

Is this a good sign that they have finally took a look at our applucation again after silence since Oct 2022?

Thank you for your reply.

LucienV

Mar 1, 2023
Hello. I am not sure if I am on the right thread. But my situation involved PFL. Need your opinion on this, please.

I am tha principal applicant (SINP Nominee with job offer) for a closed work permit application, along with my spouse for an open WP. Applied last Jun 2022 via a consultant. My husband received a PFL on Oct. 27, 2022 due to misunderstanding on the statutory question on criminal offense charge (which was dismissed outright by the court even before sending us any notice). Charge involved a violation of local traffic rule (obstruction of traffic flow). Sent a reply within the 5 days given deadline with a personal letter supported by a legal opinion. My application, with that of kids, are affected by this potential misrepresentation of my husband's application because we applied as a family.

Received GCMS notes 2 weeks ago, application hasn't been touched since they sent the PFL last Oct 2022. But notes showed we passed everything including medical, but security check hasn't started.

Got some help from the office of Saskatchewan MP, who called the IRCC for inquiries on our application.

On March 3, 2023, we received a request for my UPDATED JOB OFFER for them to continue processing the application.

Is this a good sign that they have finally took a look at our applucation again after silence since Oct 2022?

Thank you for your reply.
If they are asking for an updated job offer you might want to confirm with your employer that they still have that job waiting for you.