+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi all, its been almost 3 months i have sent the response for Procedural fairness letter but I haven’t received any response back from the immigration yet. How long do I have to wait for that? Is there anyone who is in the same situation? Please reply

phaniroy123

Feb 7, 2021
Can i know the reason for your PFL
I also received PFL as I mentioned about my US student visa refusal and forgot to mention about USA tourist visa refusal its been 2 weeks and I did not get any response after I uploaded my response.

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I also received PFL as I mentioned about my US student visa refusal and forgot to mention about USA tourist visa refusal its been 2 weeks and I did not get any response after I uploaded my response.
For job duties in the experience letters did not match with noc code

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all, its been almost 3 months i have sent the response for Procedural fairness letter but I haven’t received any response back from the immigration yet. How long do I have to wait for that? Is there anyone who is in the same situation? Please reply
It can take many months. Unfortunately it's difficult to say how much longer you will be waiting. We have seen wait times of 5-8 months recently. Other people hear back sooner. Good luck.

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
It can take many months. Unfortunately it's difficult to say how much longer you will be waiting. We have seen wait times of 5-8 months recently. Other people hear back sooner. Good luck.
Thank you. The wait is so depressing though but thats what i can do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
For job duties in the experience letters did not match with noc code
How did you arrive without your WP approved? Arriving without a WP is a huge risk. You seem to have applied for BCPNP as an assistant manager for a gas station. That is one of the jobs where there has been quite a lot of immigration fraud and people paying for jobs which isn't legal.

Will.I.AM

Jan 29, 2021
Are you inland applicant?

mom12

Mar 24, 2021
I received PFL after PPR.

I have my UK refusal letter But I lost my US refusal letter. Is that ok to send the scan copy of my UK refusal letter only.?
just letter of information is enough with out scan cope of rufusal letters?

and is there any chances of getting visa.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have my UK refusal letter But I lost my US refusal letter. Is that ok to send the scan copy of my UK refusal letter only.?

You are more worried about getting a visa and not a 5 year ban? You can show scans and you will need to be approximate on the dates of your US refusal. What is the date of your PFL?

Will.I.AM

Jan 29, 2021

Is that possible that they are requesting your Passport already and they still send you PFL? Do you have COPR already?

mom12

Mar 24, 2021
You are more worried about getting a visa and not a 5 year ban? You can show scans and you will need to be approximate on the dates of your US refusal. What is the date of your PFL?
Hi bro.
I have submitted my explanation(information) letter and all my previous refusal letters.
But something went wrong after I submitted it , my first refusal letter was very old then I wrote it in WORD(Microsoft word) and submitted it but after I submitted it I found a mistake which is the *refusal under paragraph 75(b), I made it 75(0).
But in the explanation(information) letter I have written it correctly.
And What about if I send them the correct one right now?
And Will this mistake make my application to be refused or banned?