+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Yash@7777

Sep 15, 2020
Gujrat
Category........
STUDY
Been waiting for 6 months already. I tried to ask for an update via webfrom on the 3rd month of waiting and was told that i’m queued for interview. Exactly 6 month today since I last submitted response but no rely yet from them.

May i know what was your concern in application ?

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
They accuse me of submitting a fraudulent job offer from my canadian employer. We hired a lawyer to defend our PFL. But till now.. no response. Only that, we are queued for an interview. What’s the purpose of replying PFL of they still an interview from me and my common law partner? Really can’t understand ‍♀

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I have received a further request to submit my PCC from New Zealand today. Does that mean my application is processing or is it because pcc might have expired?

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Big congratulations to you.
May i know precisely how long IRCC took to respond you ?
Thank you. I am in Canada right now. I submitted my work permit application in August 2020. It was a part of EEBC. My permanent residency application is still under process and in final stage . IRCC asked me to submit my Passport in 6th May and send the documents back to us in two weeks.
Thank you

Reactions: Yash@7777

phaniroy123

Feb 7, 2021
I mentioned in my work permit application about USA student visa refusal but did not mention about USA visiting visa refusal

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
hi
3 month ago i received PFL For Not Declaring Previous USA visa refusal and now i received a validity biometric letter information.
Is it a good sign??