+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi bro.
I have submitted my explanation(information) letter and all my previous refusal letters.
But something went wrong after I submitted it , my first refusal letter was very old then I wrote it in WORD(Microsoft word) and submitted it but after I submitted it I found a mistake which is the *refusal under paragraph 75(b), I made it 75(0).
But in the explanation(information) letter I have written it correctly.
And What about if I send them the correct one right now?
And Will this mistake make my application to be refused or banned?
What do you mean your wrote your refusal letter? Don’t you have your US and UK refusal letters that you would scanned and attached to your explanation letter? The mistake you mention will not result in a ban as you are already facing a 5 year ban. Hope you had a lawyer review your letter. What is the date of your PFL (When did you receive it).

Last edited:

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Tell me about it. It's been more than 4 months since I have submitted my response. So frustrating.

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
Been waiting for 6 months already. I tried to ask for an update via webfrom on the 3rd month of waiting and was told that i’m queued for interview. Exactly 6 month today since I last submitted response but no rely yet from them.