+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter received - Respond

dhanyaviswa

Mar 14, 2020
Any please help me regarding my visa. I received a procedural fairness letter from ircc stating that
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the
Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I am not satisfied that you have fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. You have failed to disclose complete answers in your statutory questions, namely, “Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other
country or territory.” Please explain why this information was not provided, and provide copies of documentation you have to support your response, which may include copies of refusal letters or other correspondence.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a work permit, you may be found to be inadmissible under Section 40(1)(a) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 15 days
from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please upload your response to your IRCC My Account (My CIC) before the due date. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be refused.

I have already applied cnada open work permit 3 months before.but it was refused because of limited evidence.now I newly applied with enough documents without my attention I wrongly click "no" in that section.is it a serious issue.they give 15 days to explain...so please anyone help regarding this

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Any please help me regarding my visa. I received a procedural fairness letter from ircc stating that
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the
Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I am not satisfied that you have fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. You have failed to disclose complete answers in your statutory questions, namely, “Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other
country or territory.” Please explain why this information was not provided, and provide copies of documentation you have to support your response, which may include copies of refusal letters or other correspondence.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a work permit, you may be found to be inadmissible under Section 40(1)(a) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 15 days
from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please upload your response to your IRCC My Account (My CIC) before the due date. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be refused.

I have already applied cnada open work permit 3 months before.but it was refused because of limited evidence.now I newly applied with enough documents without my attention I wrongly click "no" in that section.is it a serious issue.they give 15 days to explain...so please anyone help regarding this
what type of visa are you applying for? work permit? You are in the refugee section of the forum, try to post your question in the correct thread.

dhanyaviswa

Mar 14, 2020
Yes I did receive a procedural fairness letter asking to support my case with support documents. it should be fine but all i need is to make sure they received the support documents because I have time limit of 30 days.
Lebanon Visa Office - Group of five sponsorship

I have already applied cnada open work permit 3 months before.but it was refused because of limited evidence.now I newly applied with enough documents without my attention I wrongly click "no" in that section.is it a serious issue.they give 15 days to explain...so please help regarding this .my spouse is working in canada

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016

I have already applied cnada open work permit 3 months before.but it was refused because of limited evidence.now I newly applied with enough documents without my attention I wrongly click "no" in that section.is it a serious issue.they give 15 days to explain...so please help regarding this .my spouse is working in canada
You have a pretty slim chance to convince the officer as he/she already took position over A40. The best bet at this time is to consult with a good RCIC or Lawer in terms of how to respond to the PFL.

dhanyaviswa

Mar 14, 2020
I have to submit my clear explanation apology letter, copy of refusal letter. should I need to submit updated IMM1295 application along with this?
I am applying in online
any one please help me

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi to everyone...
I received Procedural fairness letter about my medical condition.I have chronic myleod leukemia. This is due to excessive demand. My doctor switch my medication to lower price, from $50,000 per month to $1400(generic),we had supporting letter from my doctor, priscription of new medication, new bloodwork report and new diagnosis..just want to ask if these are credible to show to the officer about my case.
Thank you..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi to everyone...
I received Procedural fairness letter about my medical condition.I have chronic myleod leukemia. This is due to excessive demand. My doctor switch my medication to lower price, from $50,000 per month to $1400(generic),we had supporting letter from my doctor, priscription of new medication, new bloodwork report and new diagnosis..just want to ask if these are credible to show to the officer about my case.
Thank you..
Are you a refugee?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi to everyone...
Thank you..
This is still above excessive demand.