+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter received - Respond

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh sorry...its $89 per month
Can’t believe it is $89/month. 50k does no go to $89/month. If there was a cheaper generic option why wasn’t it considered a long time ago? Assume you had to go through EAP at least once if not yearly to justify one of the more expensive drugs Canada prescribes.

Reactions: jddd

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can’t believe it is $89/month. 50k does no go to $89/month. If there was a cheaper generic option why wasn’t it considered a long time ago? Assume you had to go through EAP at least once if not yearly to justify one of the more expensive drugs Canada prescribes.
Agreed. My spouse has CML and takes Gleevec aka Imatinib. The lowest cost we have spent in a month on a generic drug is $600. Hence, my comment to this OP that IRCC will verify the cost and not just rely on a doctor’s note.

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
Hello guys,

i submitted my study permit application on 19 May 2019 and I haven’t received the final decision yet. On 29 November I received a procedural fairness letter from IRCC, expressing their concern regarding the bank statement of my dad, that I submitted with the application, they think it’s a fake one. I replied to their concerns on 07 December 2019. i got the Caips note recently. As per the notes, IRCC contacted my university to verify the acceptance letter and the scholarship letter, the university confirmed that they are genuine. About the procedural letter and my reply, the Caips notes show this:

APPLICATION:1
Created Date:
Created by:
Updated by:
Field Name: other Reqs
Action : updated
Old Value : Not started
New Value : Passed
Office: Paris

Has anyone experienced the same thing with me ? Can you advise what should be the next step ??

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys,

i submitted my study permit application on 19 May 2019 and I haven’t received the final decision yet. On 29 November I received a procedural fairness letter from IRCC, expressing their concern regarding the bank statement of my dad, that I submitted with the application, they think it’s a fake one. I replied to their concerns on 07 December 2019. i got the Caips note recently. As per the notes, IRCC contacted my university to verify the acceptance letter and the scholarship letter, the university confirmed that they are genuine. About the procedural letter and my reply, the Caips notes show this:

APPLICATION:1
Created Date:
Created by:
Updated by:
Field Name: other Reqs
Action : updated
Old Value : Not started
New Value : Passed
Office: Paris

Has anyone experienced the same thing with me ? Can you advise what should be the next step ??
Nothing you can do but wait.

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I seriously need some help. Plzz plzz help me.
I received a procedural fairness letter and dont know how to reply on the same as it does not give me any email address to reply. There is a generic email address at the bottom of the letter head. Plz advise me how and where to reply. It will be highly appreciated. Plz provide the responses. Thnx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I seriously need some help. Plzz plzz help me.
I received a procedural fairness letter and dont know how to reply on the same as it does not give me any email address to reply. There is a generic email address at the bottom of the letter head. Plz advise me how and where to reply. It will be highly appreciated. Plz provide the responses. Thnx
Really depends on why you received the prcedural fairness letter. A lawyer may be your best option.

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
Really depends on why you received the prcedural fairness letter. A lawyer may be your best option.
Thanks for the response. If I want to reply, I need to know tht how should I reply as there is no email address. A generic email is given at the bottom of the letter head. Please assist me in letting me know the procedure of replying on the same.

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
Was it sent to you from the RPD?
Thanks for the response. If I want to reply, I need to know tht how should I reply as there is no email address. A generic email is given at the bottom of the letter head. Please assist me in letting me know the procedure of replying on the same.

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
This thread is mainly for refugees, try asking in the express entry thread maybe someone will be able to help you out
I got it in my express entry profile via a message and from the Migration officer. Plz suggest on the procedure to reply so tht the officer receives my reply.

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
Canuck, can you please suggest something if possible??

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
What was the basis of your procedural fairness. No need to be specific but a general idea.
It is regarding some previois visa refusal whch I was not clear about. I just want to know the procedure to reply so that the officer receives my reply for that email.