Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes.. I got this information for matching duties for correct NOC quite late. But still I have chance of correction so I declined ITA this time. Now I have edited my application with right NOC code.

So for wrong NOC code in employment letter, the LOE can work.. right?
Yes, it can, especially if you are able to explain the situation. Ideally get the employer to fix the employment letter, if that doesn't introduce any elements of misrepresentation.

Reactions: NMS@

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Yes, it can, especially if you are able to explain the situation. Ideally get the employer to fix the employment letter, if that doesn't introduce any elements of misrepresentation.
Okay thanks.
To describe the whole situation, it does seem genuine I feel. I applied with NOC 2151, got ITA and then declined as it wasn't right NOC. Now I am applying with right NOC code 2251.
As every change we make to our EE profile gets recorded, the VO would be able to see that I have actually applied under NOC 2151 before and that's why I requested my ex-employer to mention that NOC code on employment letter. And I am going to explain that I am unable to get another employment letter with correct NOC code, but I was applied under the right NOC.

I hope we both are right here. Any suggestions from your side are welcome.
Thanks for your inputs :)

SensEnseN

May 2, 2017
The AC01946 also declined my application. Inland, CEC, 6month timeline: Oct 23rd, 2019
AOR: April 24, 2019
Passed Medical Test: June 03, 2019
Refusal: Oct 15, 2019. 5:55pm
the weird thing is I called in the same day morning and the rep told me they still processing my background check. and in the afternoon they told me they made a final decision and refused my PR application.
Exactly the same letter as Sharath get.

Just send a request for a detailed letter about the refusal reason.

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello Folk,

CRS – 463

Dependent - 1

MEP – Aug 14, 2019

Criminality Passed – Sept 15, 2019 (Confirmed by CIC agent on call)

Security not yet started.

Current Status – IEC employer-specific work permit

With one year CE and job offer letter, I got enough points CRS - 463

Please note: My job offer was not supported by LMIA as my offer letter was from the same employer mentioned on my work permit. (I claimed 50 valid points)

Below are my few questions:

1. My IEC (18 months) work permit will expire on Nov 30, 2019. On this work permit my employer name was mentioned so I claimed 50 points when I submitted y job offer letter (LMIA exempt work permit). If my work permit will expire then will my CRS drop? (3 months already passed from AOR)
  2. I have already booked my flights for India on Nov 29, 2019. If I get PPR after I reach India then can I send my passport to Sydney, Nova Scotia office from India (I have filed under CEC)?
  3. How long does passport printing takes place at Sydney, Nova Scotia?
  4. How long is my temporary visa printed at the time of PPR valid?
  5. What do you think about the application?

Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
CRS – 463
Dependent - 1
MEP – Aug 14, 2019
Criminality Passed – Sept 15, 2019 (Confirmed by CIC agent on call)
Security not yet started.

Current Status – IEC employer-specific work permit

With one year CE and job offer letter, I got enough points CRS - 463

Please note: My job offer was not supported by LMIA as my offer letter was from the same employer mentioned on my work permit. (I claimed 50 valid points)

1. My IEC (18 months) work permit will expire on Nov 30, 2019. On this work permit my employer name was mentioned so I claimed 50 points when I submitted y job offer letter (LMIA exempt work permit). If my work permit will expire then will my CRS drop? (3 months already passed from AOR)
  2. I have already booked my flights for India on Nov 29, 2019.
  3. If I get PPR after I reach India then can I send my passport to Sydney, Nova Scotia office from India (I have filed under CEC)?
  4. How long does passport printing takes place at Sydney, Nova Scotia?
  5. How long is my temporary visa printed at the time of PPR valid?
  6. What do you think about the application?
2. You booked your flights - did you not want to stay in Canada? Just wondering why chose not to apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP).

3. It is my understanding that the Government of India prohibits mailing or couriering Indian passports. As far as IRCC is concerned, it is OK. But
if you are moving back to India, you have to change your address with IRCC. You can request to have processing changed to the New Delhi Office.

4. Issuing the Visa and COPR take about 2 weeks at Sydney, not including mail time.

5. It varies. Usually depends on how old your medical exam is.

Jan 3, 2020
Urgent help....Hello please

Can somebody help me please.

I was refused two weeks ago Express Entry CEC Application. I am currently in Canada using my BOWP right now.
The officer said he does not believe i meet the requirement as the leaf statement of the NOC code i chose does not match my NOC code. Please i do not know what to do.

Here are my question:
- Are we allowed to reapply and change NOC code to another that match the job duties?
- Is there any chance they will accept the new application with the new changes to NOC Code?
- Has anyone reapplied before and changed NOC code and was approved, please help me please.
This is looking like the end of a Career / my Life.
Thanks.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Urgent help....Hello please

Can somebody help me please.

I was refused two weeks ago Express Entry CEC Application. I am currently in Canada using my BOWP right now.
The officer said he does not believe i meet the requirement as the leaf statement of the NOC code i chose does not match my NOC code. Please i do not know what to do.

Here are my question:
- Are we allowed to reapply and change NOC code to another that match the job duties?
Yes.

- Is there any chance they will accept the new application with the new changes to NOC Code?
Yes, there is a chance, if you select the correct NOC code this time.

- Has anyone reapplied before and changed NOC code and was approved, please help me please.
People do it all the time. It is one of the most common errors on EE applications.

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you so much. You have lifted me.
I will look forward to trying all you have advised.

Please do you think i should include LOE or Just begin a fresh application?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
@jes_ON
Hi There, Few days back my Background check status changed to "Not Applicable" so I decided to call CIC to get an update about my application. The Agent told me that the application has been refused (on the day when my BC changed to NA). In addition, she told me correspondence letter has not been generated yet. Its been almost 2 weeks I have not received the letter. The point is after this call, I called them twice in the last week and this week and both the agents told me that the application is in progress. Now I am confused whom to believe. I have ordered GCMS notes but still to arrive. What's your say on this?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
@jes_ON
Hi There, Few days back my Background check status changed to "Not Applicable" so I decided to call CIC to get an update about my application. The Agent told me that the application has been refused (on the day when my BC changed to NA). In addition, she told me correspondence letter has not been generated yet. Its been almost 2 weeks I have not received the letter. The point is after this call, I called them twice in the last week and this week and both the agents told me that the application is in progress. Now I am confused whom to believe. I have ordered GCMS notes but still to arrive. What's your say on this?
No idea. You just have to wait for either a response from IRCC or your GCMS notes.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
No idea. You just have to wait for either a response from IRCC or your GCMS notes.
Hi @jes_ON , @zardoz

Today I received my GCMS notes and it says under assessment that eligibility has been Failed and Final status refused. However, I have not received any refusal letter with reason till date. Only GU I got was in Mid Jan where my BG status changed to Not Applicable. I applied for GCMS notes and below are few of the snaps.

I am on ICT and my current closed current WP is valid till May 2020 and while e-APR I submitted the offer of employment shared by my employer to avail the arranged employment points. 2 Months back my employer filed an WP extension for me with updated offer of employment shared to me where it says assignment extended for additional 24 months. It is currently under process.

I raised a webform and sent the updated offer of employment to CIC. Going through the GCMS notes, it says under assesment that its failed and last comments from the case analyst - Review Canadian work experience, unable to verify arranged employment.

I have shared all the relevant document to them like Offer of employment with roles and responsibilities, Canadian annual compensation, T4, Payslips etc. Please suggest what is missing from my end. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Comments from the case analyst
GCMS notes last page

Assessment screenshot
Status Failed

Correspondence letter in GCMS
GCMS Correspondence

Last edited:

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hi @jes_ON , @zardoz

Today I received my GCMS notes and it says under assessment that eligibility has been Failed and Final status refused. However, I have not received any refusal letter with reason till date. Only GU I got was in Mid Jan where my BG status changed to Not Applicable. I applied for GCMS notes and below are few of the snaps.

I am on ICT and my current closed current WP is valid till May 2020 and while e-APR I submitted the offer of employment shared by my employer to avail the arranged employment points. 2 Months back my employer filed an WP extension for me with updated offer of employment shared to me where it says assignment extended for additional 24 months. It is currently under process.

I raised a webform and sent the updated offer of employment to CIC. Going through the GCMS notes, it says under assesment that its failed and last comments from the case analyst - Review Canadian work experience, unable to verify arranged employment.

I have shared all the relevant document to them like Offer of employment with roles and responsibilities, Canadian annual compensation, T4, Payslips etc. Please suggest what is missing from my end. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Comments from the case analyst
GCMS notes last page

Assessment screenshot
Status Failed

Correspondence letter in GCMS
GCMS Correspondence

When did you raise webform? After Jan 15 or before?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
When did you raise webform? After Jan 15 or before?
It was before 15 Jan. Infact as soon as my employer field the WP extension, I raised the web form and provided them the updated offer of employment which was shared to me by my employer

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
It was before 15 Jan. Infact as soon as my employer field the WP extension, I raised the web form and provided them the updated offer of employment which was shared to me by my employer
According to notes you should have received refusal letter in Jan itself. Check you spam folder. If you dont find refusal letter, it means they may be they still evaluating your application. Best is to call and check with agent what is the current status. Dont mention anything about refusal to the agent. I really hope your application gets approved.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

Without knowing the exact wording of the job offer letter, it´s not really possible to guess at what the deficiency was...

Reactions: shaizeik