File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thank you so much, your reply gave me a boost. I will ask my employer to change the noc code and add duties which you mentioned in my employee reference letter.
I have another question, instead of reapplying, can I raise case specific inquiry and ask them to update my reference letter instead of the old one in polite way. Will that work ?
Alas, no. You can email and ask for re-consideration if you believe IRCC made a mistake. They will reconsider if they agree that the VO made an error. But not if YOU made the error. Sorry, it seems like you had a reasonable expectation of having the right NOC based on your colleagues' experience, but ...

sharath9292

Jun 23, 2018
Alas, no. You can email and ask for re-consideration if you believe IRCC made a mistake. They will reconsider if they agree that the VO made an error. But not if YOU made the error. Sorry, it seems like you had a reasonable expectation of having the right NOC based on your colleagues' experience, but ...
Hi Jes, thanks for all your help and support from the beginning. Your insights helped me a lot in understanding and proceeding further steps of my PR process. I will start reapplying. I just need a small favour. Could you send me any samples of letter of explanation (if you have any) for changing the noc code, that would help me a lot. I am fighting alone.

Thanks again for all your help

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
My PR application got refused, saying that officer did not satisfy my job duties. I have submitted the same employee reference letter with job duties and responsibities as my co-workers did. All my co-workers got PR approval and i dont know how officer refused my file.
I have raised an case specific inquiry.
can anyone suggest me how should i proceed further

Thanks
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that!
Can you please let me know when you applied and when you got the refusal message?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Jes, thanks for all your help and support from the beginning. Your insights helped me a lot in understanding and proceeding further steps of my PR process. I will start reapplying. I just need a small favour. Could you send me any samples of letter of explanation (if you have any) for changing the noc code, that would help me a lot. I am fighting alone.
No need to explain -

Reactions: Uvr and Bello.Scott

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
No need to explain -
Hi Jes, I hope you can help me with my express entry profile creation. I'm planning to do it on my own without paying huge fees to any consultant. In the initial part of the profile creation i.e, find out if you're eligible to apply, there were 2 sections

1. In the last 10 years how many years of skilled work experience do you have ? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation

Here I have selected 6 or more - reason I have around 9 yrs experience as automotive sales executive but different NOCs. My previous job where I worked 7 years had few responsibilities matching with 6211 (sales supervisor) but mostly with 6421(sales executive). And my present job is supervisory but designation is still executive. 6421 is considered as NOC D so cannot be counted for FSW. So coming back to my question, I may have only 2 years in NOC B and 7 years in NOC D, so how much experience should I show here. 2yrs or 7 yrs ??

2. In the last five years, do you have at least 2 years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)?
......NOC codes starting from 72, 73, 82, 632, 633

Here I chose None

Please advice if I have filled in correctly

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
My employer has five gas stations, i work in one of the stations as assistant manager. My co-workers works in other stores and they perform the same duties. In reference letter duties are same but pay is different for other employees
If I may ask, did you had pnp too?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Jes, I hope you can help me with my express entry profile creation. I'm planning to do it on my own without paying huge fees to any consultant. In the initial part of the profile creation i.e, find out if you're eligible to apply, there were 2 sections

1. In the last 10 years how many years of skilled work experience do you have ? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation

Here I have selected 6 or more - reason I have around 9 yrs experience as automotive sales executive but different NOCs. My previous job where I worked 7 years had few responsibilities matching with 6211 (sales supervisor) but mostly with 6421(sales executive). And my present job is supervisory but designation is still executive. 6421 is considered as NOC D so cannot be counted for FSW. So coming back to my question, I may have only 2 years in NOC B and 7 years in NOC D, so how much experience should I show here. 2yrs or 7 yrs ??

NOC 6421 cannot be counted at all under express entry. If you have only 2 years of skilled work experience, you put 2 years.

I cannot help with the NOC question, though, without knowing the job duties/responsibilities.

2. In the last five years, do you have at least 2 years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)?
......NOC codes starting from 72, 73, 82, 632, 633

Here I chose None

If that is true, then that is the correct answer. Not sure what the question is?

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I managed to get a screenshot of the page I'm talking about. Please see the image in the url and let me know if i'm right
In most of the vlogs I see everyone selecting the experience in the second section of Skilled Trades even if they don't fall in the mentioned NOC's. But my NOC is 6211 so I must select None. Isnt it ?

https://ibb.co/fMesaL

kangsifu8112

Nov 6, 2018
Hi
Hi,
My PR application got refused, saying that officer did not satisfy my job duties. I have submitted the same employee reference letter with job duties and responsibities as my co-workers did. All my co-workers got PR approval and i dont know how officer refused my file.

Thanks
1 -Did you receive any letter from the VO to request supplement documents before you receive the final rejection?
2 -How is your case going right now?
3 -My case is also reviewed by AC01946 so scary

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

Thanks

HI S

Thanks again for all your help
Hi Sharat

Did you re-apply for PR? I have received same Letter from the CO and gave almost same explanation and said my job is falling under NOC C as per my responsibilities. Please advice me as i am confused right now to re-apply with Different title, roles & responsibilities or hire some lawyer.

Soon to be pr

Jun 28, 2018
I also got refused a week ago saying that my letter didn’t specify my job duties.
I should just reapply instead of appealing, right?

sharath9292

Jun 23, 2018
I reapplied with a lawyer. My lawyer made changes to the employment letter and explained in his version in LOE to the immigration officer.