+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refused

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
My PR application got refused, saying that officer did not satisfy my job duties. I have submitted the same employee reference letter with job duties and responsibities as my co-workers did. All my co-workers got PR approval and i dont know how officer refused my file.
I have raised an case specific inquiry.
can anyone suggest me how should i proceed further

Thanks
How long did you take time to get refused?

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I hope the NOC code is no mistake,as my position is assistant manager. As you are saying NOC 6211, it is related to supervisor and am assistant manager.
Here are the job duties and responsibilities:

Mr. XXXXX is employed on a full time basis at approximately 40 hours per week as an Assistant manager since August 2017 (NOC 0621). He is currently earning $16.00/hr. Apart from that he also receives vacation pay of 4% per every cheque.

Responsibilities:

• Attracts customers by originating new display ideas for sales to increase the profits.

• Assist manager in day to day operations, weekly and monthly compliances.

• Performs many duties like invoicing, electronic fund transfers and price surveys.

• Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.

• Responsible for assisting store manager providing training to new staff.

• Support manager in meeting stores monthly targets and handle budgets.

• Manage customer complaints and enquires by assisting them as per company policies and procedures.

• Maintaining up to date knowledge on POS systems. - Conduct store inventories once every quarter.

• Effectively follow company’s guidelines and policies.

• Examine merchandise to verify whether that it was correctly priced and displayed.
Did you get a lmia?

wahoo2019

Jul 31, 2019
I reapplied with a lawyer. My lawyer made changes to the employment letter and explained in his version in LOE to the immigration officer.
Thanks for sharing. Do you have any updates? I’m in the same refusal situation and am just now about to work with a lawyer. I only have four months left on my work permit...

sharath9292

Jun 23, 2018
I got my PR. in your case you have to reapply. its up to you whether you go with lawyer or by yourself. you have to apply soon. once your file in process you can apply for bridge work permit.

wahoo2019

Jul 31, 2019
I got my PR. in your case you have to reapply. its up to you whether you go with lawyer or by yourself. you have to apply soon. once your file in process you can apply for bridge work permit.
Thanks. How many months did it take you this time from talking to a lawyer to getting approved?